Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 101. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Who can answer me a question. The team is going to cast a token on some exchange?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think this project will be more attractive if they will have an active community that will help them to continuously support it and promote it. For now lets see what will be the next move of the team members.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Very cool development team, I admire them!

With what do you have this connected? How can you describe your choice?

The team has a lot of talented people and promising

Where does information come from? Can share a link or something similar to check

You can find information about our team at disciplina.io - just scroll the site down. Also you can check whitepaper on page 21.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Where does information come from? Can share a link or something similar to check

I have already found this article about the team for a long time, now I think I can not find the information given
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world

Why do you think so? What is the reason?

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students

Do you think this will help people later?

Of course, when employing, the employer will simply enter the register

Why does he need this? Why use the registry?

How is this why ?! To find out information about a new employee and his skills, this is very useful for them

Hmm, really, I did not even think about it. This is probably very much will help in this process

Of course, there will be a lot of help with employment, more information, more chances to find the right option!

It turns out that one registry will satisfy the needs of both parties! It is very cool
Activity: 336
I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students

How is this why ?! To find out information about a new employee and his skills, this is very useful for them

Hmm, really, I did not even think about it. This is probably very much will help in this process

Of course, there will be a lot of help with employment, more information, more chances to find the right option!
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Good news! DISCIPLINA has new advisor Alexey Shmonov!

Alexey Shmonov is online advertising expert and entrepreneur. Co-founder of Marketcall affiliate network, the Move.ru real estate classified, and multiple e-commerce projects. CEO and co-founder of HOQU - first decentralized affiliate platform. Blockchain entrepreneur and early adopter.

More: disciplina.io

The project creates new conditions for the development of education throughout the world, this is very cool!

I support, in addition to education a great influence will be on employment after school

I agree with you, the employment will be very much raised after the launch of the project

People definitely like the idea, that's for sure! Only it is not known how soon it will be

I think that this is only the beginning and everything is ahead. The idea of ​​the project gives the team a chance to become famous all over the world

I agree, but I do not think that this is their main goal.

Yes, I think too, that this is not the main goal. But due to this they will have new ways of developing the following projects!

This approach will be very interesting, we need to think about this

Think about it, the more connections people have, the more prospects the whole team has

I fully agree with you, a matter of time, when you should expect all this
Pages:
Jump to: