Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 22. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This project grow step by step. Well now is the new partner. DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain - http://www.kingsland.academy/. Good job!
Is that platform gonna partnering up with Disciplina? Really? It sounds very good because Disciplina is a good project and Kingsland is a great project with so many users.
WIth the partnership of Disciplina and Kingsland, they are broadening thier horizon for more potential profits and connections.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
This project grow step by step. Well now is the new partner. DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain - http://www.kingsland.academy/. Good job!
Is that platform gonna partnering up with Disciplina? Really? It sounds very good because Disciplina is a good project and Kingsland is a great project with so many users.
This seems and sounds like another level of interesting news have been here in the Disciplina project. Another partner of the Disciplina project? Well this is only because the people are keep trusting this great ptoject with great platform. I hope that this kind of achievements will keep continuiusly happen for the Disciplina project. I hope for the prosperous partnership of the Disciplina and Kingsland, so good luck team!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Activity: 532
Data Privacy in DISCIPLINA

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.
This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.

If they successfully reached their ICO sale and then definitely they can continue to move on to their next stage. For now, the team keeps on promoting the platform to make sure they can get some support from big investors or we don't even know there will be some private investors to help them achieved their goals.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.

Disciplina team are working heavily to make the platform be known by many countries especially nations that have huge amount of students. This kind of concept should be implemented to make it easy to track their every specific records of the students.
Activity: 308

Keeping the data confidential is a great step by the team. Many people are paranoid about there data getting into the wrong hands and it's a good approach by the team unlike some other big platforms who do not assure data confidentiality.

This is one of the objectives of this project to secure our files and documents that for now many have been encountered discomfort in saving their datas. The presence of this project would give fullfillment to the community that are having problem in saving their confidential files. The adoption of this project into the blockchain is an interesting concept in the development of this project in future.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

It's good to have this kind of features that will guarantee our personal informations and achievements not to be publicize here in bitcoin community. DISCIPLINA project will have a good future someday because they really working and improved their security system inorder for the user's personal data will be safe and secured especially here in the world of anonymity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It seems like a nice project with some catchy name behind it like former Former Cardano core developer Jonn Mostovoy, I liked the idea that student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data that is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. I will try to read whitepaper later to get some details.
Activity: 280

This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.
Activity: 182

Keeping the data confidential is a great step by the team. Many people are paranoid about there data getting into the wrong hands and it's a good approach by the team unlike some other big platforms who do not assure data confidentiality.
Activity: 406

It precisely, the state education system has deteriorated long ago, at least in my and neighboring country. I hope this project will reach the countries needing it.
I also hope that the Disciplina project will bring about significant changes in our education sphere. And confidentiality is an integral part of the platform, which will store some personal data. I think the developers understand this perfectly and have already solved this issue.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see

One of the platform of this project is to secure your data files and protect it. If you ask for guarantee of this project maybe the team will give the answer for that. But as the main function of this project it's to secure data and files so no worries about your files. For me I will guarantee to you that this project will be success at the end.
Activity: 182

It precisely, the state education system has deteriorated long ago, at least in my and neighboring country. I hope this project will reach the countries needing it.
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Team understands privacy is extremely important! There are several projects out there indeed, and I'm sure you'll read plenty of reasons why DISCIPLINA is unique (own blockchain for example). Check it out in the WHITEPAPER

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see

Blockchain is reliable because it offers private and public chains, in my comment above you can find a link to the whitepaper and read more about it! Smiley
Activity: 266
I think the issue is that DISCIPLINAneeds to determine which market is the most potential for marketing communications to work to the maximum effectiveness. The ICO project's success depends on this
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 336

Activity: 154

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: