Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 24. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain’s Incubator Accelerator program:

https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-academy

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Invite your friend and you both will receive a 5% bonus from his each purchase!

More:https://disciplina.io/referral.html

I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!
Yes, absolutely a referral program is the best strategy to gain investors for the project. And due to the referral program users will get great chance to earn bonus. The team behind the project is so innovative they always comes with best strategies . i hope because of the referral program the platform will get some good amount of investors.

Having an additional features will certainly creates an interesting article that might catches the attention of the investors. This tactics will give an interesting article to the investors on how they are going to establish thier preferences on the said platform. In this course of actions the referral program would somehow increase their acknowledgement in the crypto community. 

I agree with this. Creating some attractive features will surely be liked by the people in crypto world. And this kind of strategy will enhanced the interest of the investors to joined and invest in DISCIPLINA project. Good job team and soon, you will be able to achieved your aims and goals for this platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!
Yes, absolutely a referral program is the best strategy to gain investors for the project. And due to the referral program users will get great chance to earn bonus. The team behind the project is so innovative they always comes with best strategies . i hope because of the referral program the platform will get some good amount of investors.

Having an additional features will certainly creates an interesting article that might catches the attention of the investors. This tactics will give an interesting article to the investors on how they are going to establish thier preferences on the said platform. In this course of actions the referral program would somehow increase their acknowledgement in the crypto community. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Great news! I'm glad that there is such a bonus, now I will invite my friends to participate in your bonus program. Let them be pleased with such a small, but a bonus from the developers. Thank you that you are trying for us!
Activity: 336

Activity: 602

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Is there a beta version where we can try all the features that disciplina is planning to showcase to members? I think that would be a good development you guys can up work on to get more  by showing them how your platform works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Disciplina project is also created by the developers of Cardano. It has a great potential to succeed since cardano lately is booming in the exchange sites.
I don't think the growth of Cardano will affect the growth of Disciplina. I only think the experience of developers will help Disciplina running smoothly.
the help and experience of the developers of Cardano will definitely help the project in development, and this will certainly have a very positive impact on the Disciplina project.

Its good to hear that the Cardano developers supported the progression of this project because it's a great deal to have a experienced personality having united towards a fruitful outcomes. Having a more experienced individuals could be an advantage for constructing a project.

You are right, experienced individuals is really an advantage to support a newly project like this one. Also, Disciplina comes with active team which they are truly making more progress promoting their platform across the globe.
It's really a great thing that both the project with high potential being partnered with a team of experienced and hard-working individuals that can make sure that this will be on track of roadmap of success.
That is really true. The project Disciplina is progressing positively and is very productive in its action especially now that the team is very active here in the crypto currency community. And moreover, the addition of the experienced partnered with the Disciplina, which is the Cardano, hopefully will bring Disciplina to a much better improvements and developments.
Activity: 280
Disciplina project is also created by the developers of Cardano. It has a great potential to succeed since cardano lately is booming in the exchange sites.
I don't think the growth of Cardano will affect the growth of Disciplina. I only think the experience of developers will help Disciplina running smoothly.
the help and experience of the developers of Cardano will definitely help the project in development, and this will certainly have a very positive impact on the Disciplina project.

Its good to hear that the Cardano developers supported the progression of this project because it's a great deal to have a experienced personality having united towards a fruitful outcomes. Having a more experienced individuals could be an advantage for constructing a project.

You are right, experienced individuals is really an advantage to support a newly project like this one. Also, Disciplina comes with active team which they are truly making more progress promoting their platform across the globe.
It's really a great thing that both the project with high potential being partnered with a team of experienced and hard-working individuals that can make sure that this will be on track of roadmap of success.
Activity: 434

It's sound good. Because Cardano is the successful group which has successfully developed many projects. And if they are supporting this project then it is a great advantage to the project. Now the chances of the Disciplina to becoming successful are increases because they get guidance as well as support from Cardano group.
Yes, especially when we can see the grow of Cardano at this time, i think almost investor and support have more confidence at Disciplina.
Activity: 336

It's sound good. Because Cardano is the successful group which has successfully developed many projects. And if they are supporting this project then it is a great advantage to the project. Now the chances of the Disciplina to becoming successful are increases because they get guidance as well as support from Cardano group.
Activity: 182
Why are we developing our own blockchain architecture?

DISCIPLINA will store confidential information, such as the courses, students’ tasks, grades, and test results. Therefore public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access — Ethereum or EOS, for example — are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of the data stored on them.

You on a right way, but creation of own blockchain requires very close attention to each trifle and it is very important not to make any mistakes therefore you don't hurry with release, and better repeatedly test the product before his exit in masses.
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Great project, I wish my money can be cashed out today so I can immediately invest in the project in just a second! Good work, Disciplina project.
Yeah good idea bud Im also planning to invest maybe a little amount to test the waters on this project. How much is the initial investments btw?

So, if you are interested in contributing and participating, please create an account on account.disciplina.io. At the moment there is a certain minimum, as there is a whitelist & the hardcap is being filled very fast at the moment! Please create the account and fill in the form, and you will receive a reply back if you are eligible to join Smiley

Of course! The cordon team not only helps in the development of the project, but it is also a kind of small advertisement for the project. Since the team of Cordano have already made their project which has been successful and therefore the success of the teams they help will undoubtedly be successful. Unless, of course, they follow their examples and advice.

Team is very happy with their experience ! And, as you can tell by all the events & updates that are being shared, the whole team is working incredibly hard !
Activity: 266
Well, DISCIPLINA has its own unique characteristics and verse that connects to the community as it was constructed by these skilled and experienced individuals. There are no indication that this project will provide the unnecessary actions that counts towards the community
Activity: 154
This team is really good and awesome because as day pass by, their are always new improvement or new client has join to the team. Updated always about the progress of the platform and always there to answer all question in the threads. This project has a big chance to success.

Yeah, as the project offers some courses and some tell its just offer educational datas but any of this statement are reliable, as long as this help to educate less fortunate people in remote areas and areas that luck of educational facilities it well surely a great idea. Also, I was amazed for the fact that if this will be successful it can help many people especially children who start in learning.

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
This team is really good and awesome because as day pass by, their are always new improvement or new client has join to the team. Updated always about the progress of the platform and always there to answer all question in the threads. This project has a big chance to success.
Activity: 434

You're right mate, as time goes by this project really great as it grows rapidly. I so amazed on this project that really helps to those students and other people who want to gain their knowledge by involving blockchain. I believe this project would be capable enough to compete all the different project around here in crypto currency community.
Why are we developing our own blockchain architecture?

DISCIPLINA will store confidential information, such as the courses, students’ tasks, grades, and test results. Therefore public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access — Ethereum or EOS, for example — are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of the data stored on them.

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Great project, I wish my money can be cashed out today so I can immediately invest in the project in just a second! Good work, Disciplina project.
Yeah good idea bud Im also planning to invest maybe a little amount to test the waters on this project. How much is the initial investments btw?

I'm guessing the minimum investment should match most other projects and would probably be 0.1 ETH which at the time of this comment is like 65$
Pages:
Jump to: