Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 51. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I like and want to subscribe to Social Media bounty. But I only found the subscription content only the email address and link of the post. So how can I get my reward
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
That's an interesting coin for sure, I'll check it out. Any signature rewards?

No, they are only offering translation and article and reddit bounty. Checkout their Telegram chat for details: https://t.me/hawala_chat

We will update the signature bounty tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

No, they are only offering translation and article and reddit bounty. Checkout their Telegram chat for details: https://t.me/hawala_chat
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Well, I see that the price has really gone up. Anyone knows the reason? Did someone do a review of Hawala? I'm happy about it, but I'd like to know what caused the volume and price increase.
Activity: 70
when will it be the second round of airdrop i'm really interested in this project

All rounds for airdrop has been finished... You can purchase HAT token from etherDelta or Idex. Totally  your choice.  
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Reserved for Japanese translation
Hi, is the translation bounty still going for HAT? if so can i reserve Japanese please. thanks

Yes it's on, please post reservation.

read BTT post for more info

Is there a spreadsheets for bounties?

please check OP for more info.
Activity: 110
Is there a spreadsheets for bounties?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Hi, is the translation bounty still going for HAT? if so can i reserve Japanese please. thanks
Can I send this coin to my etherwallet adress?

Yes, you can.

Will the price move up or come a little bit down?

It was now a 100% up.

I think this was just a buy wall?

Will there be more exchanges thant etherdelta?

Yes more exchanges will be added after the coinswap.
when will it be the second round of airdrop i'm really interested in this project

Hey,

Airdrop phase is now over.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Can I send this coin to my etherwallet adress?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Will the price move up or come a little bit down?

It was now a 100% up.

I think this was just a buy wall?

Will there be more exchanges thant etherdelta?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
I think the new website layout was a success. But please:

• To make Hawala more trustable to investors it would be helpful to show also your real identities.
  • Transparently describe how the token supply will change in the next months or years.

We don't plan on revealing our identities until we are fully licensed.

to learn about the supply please read the BTT post carefully.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
I think the new website layout was a success. But please:

• To make Hawala more trustable to investors it would be helpful to show also your real identities.
  • Transparently describe how the token supply will change in the next months or years.
Hello Dev, i am on the telegram group. I have read the instructions on how to participate in the social media bounty. Do I submit the URL  weekly or I can submit at once?

you can submit multiple posts for social media bounties, as long as the posts are different and get the required activity.
Reddit Giveaway
When: Every Friday
Amount: 100HAT (might vary from week to week)
Limit: 10-12 weeks

How:
Every action (article/post/comment/subscription) and user interaction on our subreddit r/HawalaToday/ sums up for this bounty. The user with the highest actions for the week will be awarded 100HAT. The winner will receive a personal message on the platform, so there's no form to be submitted, everything will be monitored and moderated by MoltenVow.
Users are limited to up to 2 discussions a day, more will not be counted, but an exception is made for high-quality articles of 500+ words. There are no limits for comments as long as those are not repetitive, short or out of context. External links must be related to Hawala.Today but can also cover general crypto news.
Only content written in English will be considered, but this might change as the community grows.
Only one wallet per user and just one user per wallet is to be considered a thumb rule.

Article bounty and Reddit bounty can be combined for an extra bonus, please refer to article rules for further information.

Breaking the above rules will result in possible exclusion from any current and future promotions available at Hawala.Today and in some cases with accounts being restricted from r/HawalaToday/.

Activity: 70
As my test for staking wallet is going smooth. Just using all the test cases which was given by Hawala Admin's.  This will be my 3 round of staking calculation thn i will add some more for staking to add up. Thanks Hawala for giving me chance.
Pages:
Jump to: