Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 74. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
Good work, when to start distribution?

Distribution will start 26th 4pm CST - 9pm UCT
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Good work, when to start distribution?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I missed the 1st Airdrop that's ok because there will be 2nd Airdrop and I am in. I am on Hawala Telegram now to seek the update for upcoming airdrops and for upcoming updates about the project. Thanks
What time airdrop second round wil start?

Tomorrow we will open the registration for round 2.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Again, have half the night without sleep, but Oh Well. I'm sure it's worth it!! It is a pity that so later found out((
What time are they going to start round 2?

Registration will start after the drops are completed, around 9-10pm CST
i can not find any form to register anywhere. also my account is registered afterr first of september but I have been reading the forum for ages now, until i got to know about airdrop profitability...
where do we apply?

Hi Qinotorez,

Registration for round 1 is closed now, we will start the registration tomorrow for round 2, join our telegram for more info regarding airdrop 2.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
i can not find any form to register anywhere. also my account is registered afterr first of september but I have been reading the forum for ages now, until i got to know about airdrop profitability...
where do we apply?
So bad, im just newbie here and not illigible for airdrops yet..

Join our telegram, newbies are allowed.

t.me/hawala_chat
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how is the distribution calculated
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
10k participant on the 1st round! That is awesome dev, congrats👍
Activity: 119
2 more days to receive the token. So exciting Smiley, hope it will listed on major exchange as bittrex or Poloniex  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We are super excited as well, our policy at hawala is always going to be try and achieve beyond our set goals. We are in talks with Bittrex regarding our listing and hopefully soon both parties can come to an agreement. we will keep everyone in the community informed as it progresses.

Sounds very promising!

Waiting for the 2nd airdrop to commence!👍
2 more days to receive the token. So exciting Smiley, hope it will listed on major exchange as bittrex or Poloniex  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We are super excited as well, our policy at hawala is always going to be try and achieve beyond our set goals. We are in talks with Bittrex regarding our listing and hopefully soon both parties can come to an agreement. we will keep everyone in the community informed as it progresses.

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Please give ETA for website launching  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Thanks everyone, we are trying our best to keep the community informed about the procedure and whats happening, every member in our community will be well taken care of.

Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: