Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 76. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
REGISTRATION FOR ROUND 1 IS CLOSED NOW!

wow its fast, it just 1 day and the airdrop has been closed for the round 1
how many round that you will make an airdrop like this ?? and can you make a countdown for each airdrop so many people can know the times
since in every country the times is different

Hey March, we will have 4 rounds of airdrop, every round the drop will get smaller, and in next round you will need to join our telegram page for guaranteed drop.

next cap will be smaller than round 1 so make sure you register asap on the 26th Smiley

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

wow its fast, it just 1 day and the airdrop has been closed for the round 1
how many round that you will make an airdrop like this ?? and can you make a countdown for each airdrop so many people can know the times
since in every country the times is different

This will surely be a very successful project but the airdrop distribution needs to follow the same step as POS to otherwise it would be another dumping token. Wishing the good luck.

Thank you for your interest, we will try our best to run the Airdrop as smooth as possible, might take us a day or two to give everyone the drop but we are certain with the plan we have in place that its going to be very hard for people to create multiple accounts and join this airdrop.

when can we expect the listings to go live on the exchange(s)?

On the 26th once we commence our airdrop, hopefully exchange listing will be open by then.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
hope it is less than 10000 now
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

when can we expect the listings to go live on the exchange(s)?

Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Thanks dev joined telegram
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
I registered on the airdrop. Thanks.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 I am here joined airdrop
Activity: 2
Merit: 100
Guys, read plz new rules https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284374
Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned.

With all these rules, the bitcointalk moderators are gonna be swamped when mass adoption starts.  I almost don't want to post anything...and I'm probably breaking some rules with this one.  lol
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello sir, I am following the airdrop thank you. the name is very unique and i wish that this may be receive in my balance soon. good luck dev.
How can we know if we eligible for airdrop ?

You are eligible for the airdrop since you were registered on the cutoff date.
Activity: 358
Guys, read plz new rules https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284374
Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned.
Hi there. Hopefully joined the airdrop. Is there any announcement when 10k practicants are finished?

Hi Kobri,

When Round 1 registration is over you wont be able to register anymore, we will close the form.
Activity: 126
How can we know if we eligible for airdrop ?
Activity: 70
Hawala.Today building very nice community. CAn't wait to see prototype and website... Developers are doing great job. Thanks to mod's over telegram. Everything looks very professional not like new trend ecash, edash shit.  Kiss
Activity: 221
I joined in the airdrop. 2.5M is a real low supply. looks good. I hope I receive the airdrop.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
I joined it too. thank you dev. It looks a good token though we got too many tokens these days but it has atleast low supply. if it goes on to an exchange it will do good.
Activity: 218
I joined the airdrop. Looks a very cool project with low supply. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: