Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Havecoin HAV, POS High ROI Masternodes, Darksend, InstantX - page 3. (Read 24734 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
How to compile a daemon for masternode under Linux, Ubuntu 14.04?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Havecoin has been added to NodeVPS
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Is it worth it to mine this coin? have already figured out plagiarism and who is who?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Any plans to get this listed on coinmarket?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
No there hasn't been any issues i've encountered.

Also lol who is this Mr Boot guy? That Bancor tag you slapped on your profile says everything we need to know about you. You're an idiot.
Activity: 109
are there problems with transferring coins at the moment? i sent some coins from coinsmarket to my wallet to start some nodes, nothing confirmed and cant find the txid in the block explorer. explorer seems to be stuck on 16010
Activity: 49
Could there be a bug with the windows wallet? That's the only thing I am thinking might be the issue. Otherwise, I would be receiving the same rewards as everyone else.

And yes, I have a stable and static IP and a server with plenty of CPU and RAM available. I run numerous nodes on numerous servers, so the only thing unique about this particular setup for me is the wallet software itself.

The rewards are very much given out as a lottery and will average out in time please just wait a couple of days and see what your rewards are.

I have tested using a windows wallet and and Linux.

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Could there be a bug with the windows wallet? That's the only thing I am thinking might be the issue. Otherwise, I would be receiving the same rewards as everyone else.

And yes, I have a stable and static IP and a server with plenty of CPU and RAM available. I run numerous nodes on numerous servers, so the only thing unique about this particular setup for me is the wallet software itself.

Have you tried, moving the collateral to a new address and starting again? Maybe there is something not quite right about your collateral? you can test this by running masternode outputs make sure the output is still there if it sometimes does not show there is something wrong just try making a new address and move the collateral to a new address then try start your masternode again.

Yes I got it working by setting up a controller wallet and an MN. Works now.

One issue I am having is that I am not getting rewards nearly as frequently as the other MNs I am seeing in the block explorer. I have been online for over 24hr and have only received 3 rewards. I have seen other MNs with upwards of 20-30 payouts in this same time. What gives?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Masternode Guide for Windows.

For everyone who want to set masternode use this manual:

https://www.vivocrypto.com/vivo-technologies/masternodes/windows-guide/

It's suitable for HAV.

Short Guide:
1. Install and synchro Wallet
2. Create new address. It is your MASTERNODE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, where you will deposit the coins to create a masternode. Pay 2500 HAV exactly into this address. No more, no less.
3. Open Debug Console, enter  command:  masternode genkey
    and copy the result
4. Edit config file %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Havecoin\havecoin.conf
    Then paste in the follwoing lines:

masternode=1
    masternodeprivkey=
    externalip=

Paste your privkey, which you get on step 3, after the equals sign of “masternodeprivkey=”.
    Then save and close the file. Close Wallet.
5. Open Wallet. Open Debug Console. Enter command: masternode start
    You will see the response “Masternode started successfully”.

Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
For whatever reason when I start my Masternode it shows that it's active, but it never actually goes into an active state. The time always shows Active 00m:00s and eventually goes back into Active = 0.

I run 9 other nodes for various coins and do not have this issue with other wallets. Anyone have any insight?

I have verified that the ports are open, and all config items are correct. Just not sure why it never activates. When I start it, it's successful, no errors. Just sort of at a loss....

Have you tried, moving the collateral to a new address and starting again? Maybe there is something not quite right about your collateral? you can test this by running masternode outputs make sure the output is still there if it sometimes does not show there is something wrong just try making a new address and move the collateral to a new address then try start your masternode again.
For whatever reason when I start my Masternode it shows that it's active, but it never actually goes into an active state. The time always shows Active 00m:00s and eventually goes back into Active = 0.

I run 9 other nodes for various coins and do not have this issue with other wallets. Anyone have any insight?

I have verified that the ports are open, and all config items are correct. Just not sure why it never activates. When I start it, it's successful, no errors. Just sort of at a loss....
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Lol so funny how a new not innovative project can raise money keep 20% and still many newbies account praise it like they inventing
new innovation. come on people focus and dont lose coins on coins!
I didnt understand why do you think project scam? This project strongly strange and this true) but results says for themselves) more exchanges, more customers, more funds. I can mistake about it, pls explain if u can|want
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Lol so funny how a new not innovative project can raise money keep 20% and still many newbies account praise it like they inventing
new innovation. come on people focus and dont lose coins on coins!
Great We are on 2x exchanges now!

I just noticed I can see you guys on blockfolio too!

i'm pretty impressed so far, you guys have been active and the coin price is just flying up.
Sweet nice work Have Team - are you guys planning doing coinexchange as well?

Lets see.. maybe.
Sweet nice work Have Team - are you guys planning doing coinexchange as well?
Great We are on 2x exchanges now!

2.000.000 insta mine reserved for bounty,maintenance,developer team and etc etc.
while we can build 1 Masternode just for 2500 HAV.
does that mean the developer team will have more than 800 Masternode ? while everybody do not have anything.
where is the roadmap for your project ?
what is the difference between your project and Bitsend ? and what make you so special compare to other ?

We have one MN turned on only right now because we are testing IPv6 Masternodes notice we are not running masternodes thats for investors. We will be moving some of the funds and being very public about that to use it for a bounty program shortly.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
2.000.000 insta mine reserved for bounty,maintenance,developer team and etc etc.
while we can build 1 Masternode just for 2500 HAV.
does that mean the developer team will have more than 800 Masternode ? while everybody do not have anything.
where is the roadmap for your project ?
what is the difference between your project and Bitsend ? and what make you so special compare to other ?
Pages:
Jump to: