Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Havecoin HAV, POS High ROI Masternodes, Darksend, InstantX - page 6. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Agreed warrenp, devs running around soreafing fud when they cant fix their own blockchain...

Welldonw Have team, we are now listed and actively trading on an exchange.

When will the bounties be announced?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
This smells like the harvest dev with hard feelings. Dude... go sort out your network issues and get your coin on an exchange instead of spreading FUD.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
20% premine? good luck lol
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Whoop Whoop got a good feeling on this one. As for the Fud being spread, this coin is on exchange and doing a great job, so might be time to look at your Harvest coin. is it doing anything, doesn't seem so to me. Go Have coin go hahahaha.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Are you really the same as the promoted coin onthe masternode site? almost got a node together..
Activity: 49
HaveCoin was just listed on Coinsmarkets.com
Enjoy!
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-HAV.htm

Activity: 63
Yes, fully agree with the "Replica" accusation as really lame and totally pointless. The only important point is the coin makes us investors money. I have bought 2 nodes from them and have since setup a 3rd node from the masternodes rewards. Things are working as they should be and the dev is responsive to questions on discord. Understand from dev exchange listing is around the corner, and after that mnrank.com. All good and solid.

Yes I agree, there is no pandemonium with Have Coin - it's been a great experience so far
Activity: 7
Hi what is exactly date that tutorial of Linux masternode setup release ? I have bought some HAV to build up a master node. But i dont know how.

you can actually follow this xios guide its the same. https://medium.com/@Xioscoin/xios-masternode-how-to-guide-61a964ef7f78
Just change the git clone address to: https://github.com/scryclip/havecoin  and port number to: 34787
Hi what is exactly date that tutorial of Linux masternode setup release ? I have bought some HAV to build up a master node. But i dont know how.
Activity: 7
Yes, fully agree with the "Replica" accusation as really lame and totally pointless. The only important point is the coin makes us investors money. I have bought 2 nodes from them and have since setup a 3rd node from the masternodes rewards. Things are working as they should be and the dev is responsive to questions on discord. Understand from dev exchange listing is around the corner, and after that mnrank.com. All good and solid.
Actually this was the original "harvest master coin", that can be seen by the dates on the respective githubs, this was released first, so that proves it was the original.

Regardless calling something a replica of another coin is quite pointless and meaningless, as everything except pretty much the original bitcoin is a replica of some other coin. that what all alts are, there all clones of some coin or another.

Actually this coin is a clone of CRAVE with modifications.

Also how can it be "fake", its a nonsense statement, there is a github, working wallet working transactions shortly it will be on exchanges.. its not like buying a t-shirt where there can be an "original" and a "fake", its a genuine Have coin which was cloned from CRAVE (which in turn was cloned from Novacoin, which was cloned from PPcoin which was cloned from Bitcoin)

there open and published the history of cloning right here
https://github.com/scryclip/havecoin/blob/master/COPYING

You are quite welcome to do your research and invest in CRAVE, and/or Harvest coin and/or Have coin and/or any other coin which is almost certainly at some level a clone of another coin, just do your research.

We should go on an exchange soon, I suggest you buy coins there. if you really want we can do pre-sales in Discord or Slack.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
this thread like a war - too many blood and fud but no reason for that right now
Activity: 6
Is there any mining pool?

BR
MALABS
How about listing on mnrank.com ? the rewards are pretty good on the masternodes hey?
According to the wallet there are currently only 11 masternodes running!
Activity: 63
They do have a twitter https://twitter.com/havecointeam - it was posted in the ANN post

looks so much better than the old weird logo they were using. Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Been seeing Max Keiser promoting Dash lately. If you have a Twitter account, I think I can get Max's involvement because I have an ongoing business relationship with him and Stacy. Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Glad to see the rebranding in action!

Agreed, rebrand looks good. 
Glad to see the rebranding in action!
Activity: 21
Good luck with the rebranding, really looks like a promising coin with decent returns from Masternode.

Pity about the politics surrounding the release at least we know this is the real coin and there is a proper dev behind this coin.
Wow guys, well done. Love the rebranding! I almost sent crypto to buy the other coin but luckily after some investigation, I realised that they are not who they claim. That would've been a disaster.   Angry
I have joined Discord but need to buy some coins early if possible, have you guys opened any pre-sales yet?
Yes just message on slack or discord for pre-sales
Pages:
Jump to: