Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 28. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
It is pleasant to look that there is something interesting among new coins. In particular at what HBUS states itself as the partner to all of the known giant HUOBI we will look that will be able to bring this union in reality.

I am also interested and curious what this project can bring to the community. They are partnered with huobi and really hoping this partnership is legit because huobi is a very popular platform now. Hoping that this project will fulfill all of their plans and goals.

Has huobi themselves ever clarified that they own or have some stakes in this coin or are they just using their name without any consent for their ICO?

I am also having trouble finding about this concern. It is being stated that they are the US strategic partner of Huobi which really catch my attentions because this is already operational and HBUS wanted to make partner in  it. Hopefully, dev will answer some our concerns to make things be clarified.
Yes, there should be confirmation of a partnership or support from both the sides and I am unable to find any concern about HUBS on the huobi website. SO I think that there should be some better clarification about this matter by the marketing team of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It is pleasant to look that there is something interesting among new coins. In particular at what HBUS states itself as the partner to all of the known giant HUOBI we will look that will be able to bring this union in reality.

I am also interested and curious what this project can bring to the community. They are partnered with huobi and really hoping this partnership is legit because huobi is a very popular platform now. Hoping that this project will fulfill all of their plans and goals.

Has huobi themselves ever clarified that they own or have some stakes in this coin or are they just using their name without any consent for their ICO?

I am also having trouble finding about this concern. It is being stated that they are the US strategic partner of Huobi which really catch my attentions because this is already operational and HBUS wanted to make partner in  it. Hopefully, dev will answer some our concerns to make things be clarified.
Activity: 294
Of course, the developer makes very bold statements about partnership with very well-known exchanges, but I'm wondering why it's Huobi.
Activity: 182
Will that gain of up to 0.1 BTC be realized in what way? Anybody who deposits after registration a value greater than $ 1000 will win a prize even if it is not the 0.1BTC?

I think this promotional idea came from both teams, To potentially promote and give impression and visitors for their new site. And as of now, I think their people who are interested in investing in this project. Because its Houbi partner I guess.

They seem to be heavily banking on the entire huobi name in the chinese market (and naturally the world market if not normally, based on volume atleast)
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 224
Great thing to have know about this. A great partnership with the Huobi is also a great opprtubity to this project. I really can't wait to see what good can do this to our crypto currency community. Not only is lookibg forward for the next interesting updates that will explode by this project team. HBUS is a project full of interesting information. I will keep updated to this and glad be a part of it as it reaches its success.
Yes, indeed. It is a great opportunity to see HBUS partnering up their project with a big company in Chinese that already been known by anyone else.
Moreover. Having with this will only show that the project are more convincing and the team behind this are truly have a capability to handle this platform and make this a good source of investments. Hopefully, more updates and progress will be coming so that more people will support this project inorder to gain more investors and ICO contributors.
Will that gain of up to 0.1 BTC be realized in what way? Anybody who deposits after registration a value greater than $ 1000 will win a prize even if it is not the 0.1BTC?
I don't know what you are actually trying to say but, I'm trying to understand. Yes, any deposit with a value greater than $1000 will be getting a chance to win the prize for the fastest users who deposited in its amount and completed the level 2 verification.
Activity: 574
For this purpose also cryptocurrencies are created. I think that this rate is fixed and bitcoin cost of purchase isn't important at the moment. But it is possible that with a growth of bitcoin the team will increase quantity of the bought tokens for too quantity of bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

I think this promotional idea came from both teams, To potentially promote and give impression and visitors for their new site. And as of now, I think their people who are interested in investing in this project. Because its Houbi partner I guess.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Third Largest Crypto Exchange Huobi Creates New Platform in US
https://cointelegraph.com/news/third-largest-crypto-exchange-huobi-creates-new-platform-in-us
So Huobi will be your partners or HBUS is Huobi    branch? I really have curiously about this. Honestly, i used to using Huobi and i have satisfy about their services with highest secure way ( 3 steps: email, FA code, mobile code ). So i think HBUS will have some advantages with others exchange?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
High Quality Virtual Currency- I hope this means we have vast array of standard currencies to choice and trade without any worries atleast this can create greater opportunities to get awesomely rewarded i hope we can link our account directly to Huobi
Activity: 434
HBUS will be one exchange look like Huobi? Where is your roadmap? I only see the submit email box at website, everything seem like beginning?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
https://bitrazzi.com/hbus-huobi-is-offering-upto-0-1-btc-100-zero-fee-trading-days-at-launch/
HBUS Huobi Is Offering Up To 0.1 BTC + 100 Zero Fee Trading Days At Launch
Huobi’s Market Dominance Could Rise With Exclusive US Strategic Partner

The exclusive US Strategic Partner of Huobi, HBUS, is set to launch on June 10th. Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange currently enabling the trading of over 100 digital assets. The Huobi exchange currently commands the third highest trading volume (amongst exchanges) in the digital assets space. With a trading volume of near about $1.2 billion as of June 5th, Huobi stood behind just Binance (with ~$1.6 billion 24h trading volume) and OKEx (~$1,5 billion) exchanges. Top 3 digital assets traded on the Huobi platform are EOS (EOS), Bitcoin (BTC), and the Huobi Token (HT).
With HBUS opening up as the exchange’s strategic partner in the US, there’s a good chance for Huobi’s market dominance as an exchange to rise.
HBUS.com
According to the company’s website, HBUS strives to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies. To celebrate their launch, HBUS has announced a BTC giveaway along with a zero fee trading promotion.

So we can more or less reduce that to "We are just your old regular crypto currency exchange" and they're just yet another (sighs) player in the over saturated market
I agree, nothing ordinary in the platform is observed, in other as well as in many modern projects. And we will ask ourselves a question whether this mediocrity is necessary? I think that the project has to work regularly, but provide various adjusted and badly working innovations.
I think that HBUS can attract many investor's as they have a very good team and also a great idea about the project. I think they should start a bounty camping which will make great marketing about the project and attract many great investors to the project.
Their strategies are realistic as I analyze Hbus have also launched BTC giveaway with more advantages where we can win up to 0.1 BTC + 100 days of zero fee trading which is making the trading path in an achievable manner.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
I think that HBUS can attract many investor's as they have a very good team and also a great idea about the project. I think they should start a bounty camping which will make great marketing about the project and attract many great investors to the project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
As far as I understand, you are cooperating with Huobi, and you should have a very powerful team that, you could cooperate with them.
They have already chosen a team who are highly professional and experienced with similar platforms dealing with on hand experience in managing various activities and fixing bugs in more major scenarios.
Yes, HBUS has got a great team with some very experienced people working with them. But, I think that this project should focus more on its marketing as their is not much funds available for marketing of the project and this may result in a unsuccessful future of the project due to low investment.
As far as I understand, you are cooperating with Huobi, and you should have a very powerful team that, you could cooperate with them.
They have already chosen a team who are highly professional and experienced with similar platforms dealing with on hand experience in managing various activities and fixing bugs in more major scenarios.
Activity: 378
Is HBUS also a trading platform? Because as I read about the OP, they have these strategy which they will give away free bitcoin for the first 10000 registered users. I am still in doubt how these things worked because HBUS is still in their announcement stage and I didn't see any operational features about it.
We are waiting for their official announcements and their strategies regarding the give aways are very admirable and well planned, we require every stage execute as per the expected plan.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Is HBUS also a trading platform? Because as I read about the OP, they have these strategy which they will give away free bitcoin for the first 10000 registered users. I am still in doubt how these things worked because HBUS is still in their announcement stage and I didn't see any operational features about it.
Pages:
Jump to: