Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 41. (Read 39343 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used

In the case of diabetes, there is a strict dependence of the amount of acetone in the exhaled air and the amount of glucose in the blood. Here everything works without errors, as i understand. In occasion of other diseases-I think Mauro or someone from dev. Team will explain to us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

It would be cool if data is going to get stored on a IPFS distributed database that let everyone see data an study it. Don't know maybe I'm asking for too much
I don't see any meaning and practical application to store the research data of many diseases of different people. The main benefit of this machine is assistance for individual person - identifying the disease at early stage.
Statistics are important, but
I think not everyone will want his personal data be stored, especially when we talk about cancer...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

It would be cool if data is going to get stored on a IPFS distributed database that let everyone see data an study it. Don't know maybe I'm asking for too much
I don't see any meaning and practical application to store the research data of many diseases of different people. The main benefit of this machine is assistance for individual person - identifying the disease at early stage.

of course there are practical applications. every cancer on every person is different and studying them will lead to a better understanding the disease. same for detecting it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?
What can actually be monitored or examined from the breath? I was looking at the site but didnt see much regarding that. Depending on it's capabilities, it's very cool technology.

According to the website, the device uses "the technology of emission spectroscopy in the visible wavelength range of glow discharge". The device is supposed to diagnose diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer.

Those are.huge illnesses. This is just the initial diagnosis no? It is beneficial to know what is the status of your health because most of these aforementioned illnesses just strike without warning. Just boom! stage four cancer.
This health care vending machine is good to detect the primary diagnosis of the person. It will help a lot though, so that the person are aware of their health status and they need to have a thorough examination after then in any hospital or clinic.

Sounds really interesting. Hopefully it is working like this!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

What can actually be monitored or examined from the breath? I was looking at the site but didnt see much regarding that. Depending on it's capabilities, it's very cool technology.

According to the website, the device uses "the technology of emission spectroscopy in the visible wavelength range of glow discharge". The device is supposed to diagnose diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer.

Those are.huge illnesses. This is just the initial diagnosis no? It is beneficial to know what is the status of your health because most of these aforementioned illnesses just strike without warning. Just boom! stage four cancer.
This health care vending machine is good to detect the primary diagnosis of the person. It will help a lot though, so that the person are aware of their health status and they need to have a thorough examination after then in any hospital or clinic.

Sounds really interesting. Hopefully it is working like this!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The article on medium about use case of HEALTH MONITOR are really interesting. I also think that there is a lot of possible use cases with this technology, it’s really a feature of the future. Medical diagnostic need to be disrupted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 42

You looked here? http://www.healthmonitor.pro
Maybe something will interest here
https://medium.com/healthmonitor
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I checked your website and it showed me two address for investment.

One of them is eth other one is btc. They have 0.05 btc and 0.05 eth in it. So are you taking fiat investments or personal funds?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?

Which database are you talking about? I don't think there will be a database...Only if you mean dividends.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Crowdinvesting , good for a combination with  innovative on medical diagnotic , it can to change for revolution ,
for better in future, and building your health to better than , in life in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

hello,
the machine examines a spectrum. We will provide the interpretation and also the raw data.

Is there some informational video that we could look to understand a bit more about this machine?

Will you build some sort of referral program for bringing new investors?

Hi,
have you checked the videos @ https://www.healthmonitor.io/video ?

Those videos are very informative. I hope to see more of such videos soon so that it could further educate investors about the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?
Activity: 686
The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used
Merit: 500
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

hello,
the machine examines a spectrum. We will provide the interpretation and also the raw data.

Is there some informational video that we could look to understand a bit more about this machine?

Will you build some sort of referral program for bringing new investors?

Hi,
have you checked the videos @ https://www.healthmonitor.io/video ?

Those videos are very informative. I hope to see more of such videos soon so that it could further educate investors about the project.

after watching this viedo ,i think it's very cool technology,i would love this device of this project .

how much percent accuracy of diagnostics on this machine?  
Pages:
Jump to: