Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 58. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This is very innovative one, i've never seen this before. Health monitor is live in blockchain. The health care industry is going to be the hottest ICO in the making. Is there any news that they will attend at the blockchain forum?
Just the news that they will take a part in blockchain conference in Malta, there they are going to demonstrate their Healthmonitor.
Hi, my friend!
The team chose to advertise their project through conferences and meetings. Wink
The main task is to attract investors, the demonstration of the device will increase the impact. Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
This is very innovative one, i've never seen this before. Health monitor is live in blockchain. The health care industry is going to be the hottest ICO in the making. Is there any news that they will attend at the blockchain forum?
Just the news that they will take a part in blockchain conference in Malta, there they are going to demonstrate their Healthmonitor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Anyway, we will see results soon, just show all yout trump cards  in the Malta!

With what is planned for this conference, anyone can get acquainted here:https://malta.blockchainconf.world/en

In brief: The conference will promote the promotion of the fintek industry in the Mediterranean countries. We will gather international cryptocommunication, enthusiasts of blockades and representatives of business.

Personally, I believe that there are all chances to attract potential investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Anyway, we will see results soon, just show all yout trump cards  in the Malta!
We are carefully reviewing and planning for next events. I admit that it's our first time in such kind of fair and we need to understand what it works or not before investing further time/money

Yes, this is exactly what I like in the development team: neat, thoughtful steps.
I think that you will succeed in any case!
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
We are carefully reviewing and planning for next events. I admit that it's our first time in such kind of fair and we need to understand what it works or not before investing further time/money
Do you have plans to visit any other conferences or meetings after the conference in Malta?

Hi. I'll try to answer,
As I understood the main advertisement of the project and the attraction of investors will be made through meetings and conferences, so I think that there will be more.
 Statistics of sales of tokens will tell us about the success of these events.
Crowdinvesting has a device that can be put on the market, and I'm curious about this device. The financial model of Health Monitor predicts the annual profitability of 200-300%, which is a huge profit.
200-300% per year is the yield of average HYIP projects.
This suggests that the project has a great future in the case of implementation.
 And we have the opportunity to become a part of this great future, gentlemen!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Do you have plans to visit any other conferences or meetings after the conference in Malta?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I hope in Malta you will find the  investors that fit your project. But the process of search is not very easy.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
The idea is good, but the important point is advertisement as all other ICO. They need to make a good automat, but it is already done. After that they need to advertise the automat and make it common. Even they should try it to the some doctors and show to the people that “look how good our machines work”. In soon there will be an event like that. If it works good, it is a project that very suitable to become widespread in the world.

Hi, many concerns here about advertising as if we were not doing it. Actually, we have already invested quite a lot in google Adwords for example. We had many visitors but just a few investors. Why? I noticed that people investing in ICOs normally look at high returns in a short time. This is almost impossible for projects like ours backed by a real business activity.

The idea to buy a token (and most of the time tokens are released way before they have any use cases) and to trade it immediately with a positive return is something which is expected only by the crypto space investors Cool

I've been involved in startups for a long time and no investors would join Series A, B, C  with such expectation (and of course no IPO would happen without any business activity)

What we are doing is to target investors that fit our project better (according to our vision)
Hello, Mauro! The promotions can be different - so , for this kind project like yours - the advertisement in internet,like google Adwords, will work weak. You said right ,  because many investors are planning to buy and sell as soon as better. No many believe in dividends in 1 year. Therefore conference, meetings, articles in social media, videos - these tools should work better.
The idea is good, but the important point is advertisement as all other ICO. They need to make a good automat, but it is already done. After that they need to advertise the automat and make it common. Even they should try it to the some doctors and show to the people that “look how good our machines work”. In soon there will be an event like that. If it works good, it is a project that very suitable to become widespread in the world.

Hi, many concerns here about advertising as if we were not doing it. Actually, we have already invested quite a lot in google Adwords for example. We had many visitors but just a few investors. Why? I noticed that people investing in ICOs normally look at high returns in a short time. This is almost impossible for projects like ours backed by a real business activity.

The idea to buy a token (and most of the time tokens are released way before they have any use cases) and to trade it immediately with a positive return is something which is expected only by the crypto space investors Cool

I've been involved in startups for a long time and no investors would join Series A, B, C  with such expectation (and of course no IPO would happen without any business activity)

What we are doing is to target investors that fit our project better (according to our vision)
Ready to launch equipment throughout the European Union, which can bring a good return on profits. How does a video display device work? It allows an investor to get a picture of it. Huh

Hi,
sorry but I don't understand your question.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Crowdinvesting has a device that can be put on the market, and I'm curious about this device. The financial model of Health Monitor predicts the annual profitability of 200-300%, which is a huge profit.
Yes, the planned profit is, of course, great. I hope that the project will be able to realize all its plans!
Activity: 336
Ready to launch equipment throughout the European Union, which can bring a good return on profits. How does a video display device work? It allows an investor to get a picture of it. Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 46

Пpивeт peбятa. Кaк y вac дeлa, гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть, cкoлькo вы coбpaли нa cвoeм PreICO? Roll Eyes
Hello! here are all speaking english language. with pre-ico Health monitor  collected about 60k $ .
He there has already corrected the message) And in general 60000 $ on preICO is much or a little? How many would you like to collect?
Hi, friend!
Total amount on pre-sale (14-24 of november) was 80 000 $ / 3333 tokens. I think it is a pretty good result, withiout serious advertising and while all was sitting and holding btc Wink
On the main site I see right now - 2639 Tokens sold 79170 USD raised. I don't think that just ico sale, that's together with pre-sale.

Of course, my friend, this is the total number of sold tokens.

Пpивeт peбятa. Кaк y вac дeлa, гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть, cкoлькo вы coбpaли нa cвoeм PreICO? Roll Eyes
Hello! here are all speaking english language. with pre-ico Health monitor  collected about 60k $ .
He there has already corrected the message) And in general 60000 $ on preICO is much or a little? How many would you like to collect?
Hi, friend!
Total amount on pre-sale (14-24 of november) was 80 000 $ / 3333 tokens. I think it is a pretty good result, withiout serious advertising and while all was sitting and holding btc Wink

Hello! here are all speaking english language. with pre-ico Health monitor  collected about 60k $ .
Pages:
Jump to: