Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 61. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I really look forward to the video with the reviews of real people. I want to see how they pass the test on the device, their reaction! It seems to me that many investors want to see the device in action! Cheesy
I also want to see this, I hope when the video appears, they will be shared with us by posting it in official sources Cool Wink
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
A really good example,friend! i have some neo, but i bought too late Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I really look forward to the video with the reviews of real people. I want to see how they pass the test on the device, their reaction! It seems to me that many investors want to see the device in action! Cheesy

I will keep my eye on this project then and invest some few part of money in here,really look forward growing community
Community is really growing, so many participants here just for couple of weeks. That is first project, where i take part with the goal to get dividends.
And I believe that you made the right choice, my friend. Dividends received from long-term investments are perhaps the most pleasant thing in the world. Look at how much money an investor has received for investing only $ 1000 in Antshares (Neo) on the ICO.
1million dollars + $ 290 every day by pos minig(those dividents, which i'm talking about). The figures are approximate, precisely you can see in the relevant topic on the forum
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I agreed with you, that investing in tokens is not for everybody and require investors  evaluating risks make wise decisions.
Now just such a time. Investors prefer bitcoin, because recently the price for it is growing very much. And investing in ICO is always a risk for the investor Roll Eyes
Any investment is a risk. When you come here(i mean the world of investments), be ready to lose everything, but you can also earn millions.
It will be more pleasant for me to make money, to benefit people, to solve their problems.
And what problems does bitkoin solve?  Undecided
Purely speculative tool, in my opinion.
 People do not understand really potential of this project.
Our and Dev team task is to make vision for people, deliver to them our mission.
And sucess will come and hard cap will be achived. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
As far as I understand, the team can be congratulated on the completion of the pre-sale?
Yes! now all investors are welcome to buy by fully price  Wink but this is still great investment for the years.
Yes i am really impressed.i hope the dev team follow their roadmap.this is a positive improvement in the medicine and health industry.
This project will definately become a success
I hope Health monitor will collect the required amount of money, to start the production. Is there the minimum , than you have to collect to start?

Hi,
soft cap is set at $500k. But we have already collected $80k during presale.
Best
It's me again. Till when will be ICO go on ?

Hello,
end of January.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It's me again. Till when will be ICO go on ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, the team can be congratulated on the completion of the pre-sale?
Yes! now all investors are welcome to buy by fully price  Wink but this is still great investment for the years.
Yes i am really impressed.i hope the dev team follow their roadmap.this is a positive improvement in the medicine and health industry.
I hope Health monitor will collect the required amount of money, to start the production. Is there the minimum , than you have to collect to start?
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

I will keep my eye on this project then and invest some few part of money in here,really look forward growing community
Community is really growing, so many participants here just for couple of weeks. That is first project, where i take part with the goal to get dividends.
Hello! how much does 1 HLC cost? and what is minimum amount for purchase?

Hi
Cost is 30$. Min amount is 30$
Keep in mind to send crypto only from erc20 compliant wallet
okey, thank you, Mauro!

Unfortunately, we are now partially tapped by the constant bitcoin growth :-)
By the way, we expect a steady community growth in the coming months
Activity: 434
I agreed with you, that investing in tokens is not for everybody and require investors  evaluating risks make wise decisions.
Now just such a time. Investors prefer bitcoin, because recently the price for it is growing very much. And investing in ICO is always a risk for the investor Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

I also follow the project Health Monitor. I like what these guys are doing, their approach to the business, the idea of the project and their support  Wink!
Activity: 362

Hi
Cost is 30$. Min amount is 30$
Keep in mind to send crypto only from erc20 compliant wallet
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
And yes, we already have a working device and can show it for anybody.
This project is great, waiting for the demo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I read the article and saw that you are sad a bit because of results pre-ico. but remember you didnt have huge promotion campaign before, and most of people saw your monitor just per video, not live! But you collected not small amount of money,and for sure after often demonstration of your now-how you get result you deserve. cheers!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
new big project , again for about on health in medical i think that a good solution , and this is important to use
and in future , it can be very important to grow and building life for health to more better ,
keep for see in token sale and dont be late for join .
today in telegram chat I saw interesting information about new possible tests of health monitor.in the future.
yes, new test, that will let diagnose bronchial asthma! Bravo! this desease really needs early diagnostics. Keep going!

i read that it was about a several diseases , not just asthma, which ones are under development. but  now is too early to talk about them.

Excellent! The team does not stand still! This is another plus and another reason for doubting investors!
diagnosis of bronchial asthma with Monitor is big step forward
I agree! The health monitor deduce the level of diagnosis of dangerous diseases such as bronchial asthma, lung cancer, stomach ulcers to a new level!
Activity: 434

We are very determined to conclude the ICO positively and then start installing machines across EU
These are the best words that we can hear from you! If all goes well, many people will become happy! Investors will profit, users-a great device!
Pages:
Jump to: