Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 25. (Read 23534 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,
that a very good way of saying that hearty is real... good job hearty..

I hope everything will be settled now. The statement above is very clear. I admire the team for being professional even at this very huge accusations to them.
yes they handled the situation calmly. thumbs of to the devs. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used
yes! thats the advantage of hearthy apps very convenient to all.
and the apps is very easy to use and a very good interface as well.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja
Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.

Can you give us the name of that 2 exchanges your now working on ? What exchanges is it ? Hows the progress of that negotiation to that 2 exchanges ? Can you give us more updates to this matter ?
Hello, its still confidential, sorry. Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Will there will be a demo or free trial version for the hearthy application ? I just want to know. How will it affect the daily lives of the customers who cater this hearthy app. Thanks.

They already have demo application which can be found in their website, feel free to try it out and experience both as patient and as physician.
For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

I think this should be enough to keep them silent from all accusation that has no concrete proof. They are just a hindrance for the future and better healthcare system.
your right! i think this is the end of his accusations after seeing the diploma of Dr. juanses Smiley
Activity: 333
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used
yes! thats the advantage of hearthy apps very convenient to all.
Merit: 10
For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."

Sweet burn. Thanks for clearing the issue Dr. Juanses. I believe that user who accuse this Ico is a scam is also the one spamming the Telegram group with the same tactic.
good job Dr. juanses! thats why i have high hopes in this project and im sure that i am not the only one Smiley
yes! he's a waste of time. just ignore him and he will get tired.
Activity: 333
Can find more information here about this SCAM project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24974420

I have said many many times - let me talk to your medical doctor (who claims he is a surgeon) and once I verify he is an actualy surgeon  I will stop posting these "accusations".

You won't let me do that, so good luck trying to scam people with me around.
if you think that this is a scam, well you should not waste your time on a project like this.. mind your own business.  its not you to say that this is a scam.. and one thing, back off... we support hearty

Just ignore him dude, entertaining this kind of people won't do good to you, lets just focus on Hearthy, after all they already identified the guy and will now pursue legal action.
this is endless if you still quoting his post. just ignore him.

I have said many many times - let me talk to your medical doctor (who claims he is a surgeon) and once I verify he is an actualy surgeon  I will stop posting these "accusations".

if you think that this is a scam, well you should not waste your time on a project like this.. mind your own business.  its not you to say that this is a scam.. and one thing, back off... we support hearty

Just ignore him dude, entertaining this kind of people won't do good to you, lets just focus on Hearthy, after all they already identified the guy and will now pursue legal action.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?

I hope everything will be settled now. The statement above is very clear. I admire the team for being professional even at this very huge accusations to them.
Activity: 448

Activity: 203
Was that was it was?

Nicely done, keep up the good work, this is what you get for creating nonsense turmoil, serves you right!

How is the app going? Is it still far from bugs and exploits? With the pre-sale reopening can we expect an up to date sales update. For in the previous pre-sale we are just waiting for answers. Maybe this time you'll try different approach.
the app??? well its doing good mate...  no need to worry about the pre selling. a lot of investors are willling to invest in this project, they see the potentials of hearty.
The team handled the issue professionally which is really a plus. It is best to move on from it and let the success of the pre-sale speaks for itself.

I can't say it any better, this is what i really like about Hearthy and its developers.
Merit: 250
Dijual
Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.

Can you give us the name of that 2 exchanges your now working on ? What exchanges is it ? Hows the progress of that negotiation to that 2 exchanges ? Can you give us more updates to this matter ?
Activity: 237
Reading a blog regarding Hearthy answer some of my question regarding its inplementation and expansion. Check it out here: https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/#.Wg7HMBHtcDw.linkedin

Featured on disruptionhub and published by the Founder of Collider Health? I didn't expect that at all but Hearthy does live up to its claims.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Reading a blog regarding Hearthy answer some of my question regarding its inplementation and expansion. Check it out here: https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/#.Wg7HMBHtcDw.linkedin

Here is my diploma

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."
do not worry . We do not believe that the scum is hearty. there are many who are really scared because of envy. It does not matter if you are a doctor or not. the important thing is the project and your mission vision is true. because it is the basis of people if they believe or not
Pages:
Jump to: