Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 26. (Read 23534 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Will the whitelist be reopened also? The bonuses is a lot better now and if everything went smoothly as on the roadmap says I will consider to invest some eth.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Hearthy will eventually bounce back from those bogus allegtions. Moreover, the target market which is Europe will easily adapt to this kind of System. Modern Country with a modern healthcare ecosystem.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I believe Hearthy will be a successful ico. The team is working very hard aside from the fact that most of them are doctors and surgeons by profession.
What are the move they do for them to make more investors.

I think they will devise a new strategy to bring in more investors. Tying up with the hospitals and clinic within the target market can elevate the sales by a lot. Explaning them the benefits of Hearthy will surely enlighten them.
What are the progress now in the ico of hearthy?

The pre-sale will opened once more to accomodate more potential investors. The bonuses are also adjusted to benefit the early investors.
How is the app going? Is it still far from bugs and exploits? With the pre-sale reopening can we expect an up to date sales update. For in the previous pre-sale we are just waiting for answers. Maybe this time you'll try different approach.
As the pre-sale reopens it is best to have a more aggressive marketing strategy to bring in potential investors. Level up the advertisements and connection for it will greatly impact the success of Hearthy.
1DC
Activity: 448
Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.
Good to know from you sir. Many of us have the same question and you already answered it. It only means that until now, no one knows what kind of exchange your token will be available.
Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

Aftet the pre-sale it will be clear on what exchanges it will appear. I do hope it will be list on Liqui, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex.
After the end of the ICO no one gives you confirmation, we are talking with 2 of them to comply with their actual requeriments. I dont know any actual ICO that has confirmation before the end of the ICO.

It is a wise decision to open exchanges after the ico is over. It is best to pass the requirements early to avoid rushing when the time comes. Also, I hope it will not be listed on EtherDelta before the ico is over since dumper might effect the token drastically.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja

The Telegram is much more alive today. I hope the updates will be on going as the second round of pre-sale commences.
Same guy. He is also posting the same non-sense on reddit... Better stop talking about him.

Regarding reopening our presale we are in talks with current investors, if they approve by majority it we will open it again. Our idea is to create a second round presale with less bonus that the first part, so firsts supporters dont get dumped.

Yep ignore the haters. The second round of presale seems to be a good way to stop the HER token from getting dumped.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Same guy. He is also posting the same non-sense on reddit... Better stop talking about him.

Regarding reopening our presale we are in talks with current investors, if they approve by majority it we will open it again. Our idea is to create a second round presale with less bonus that the first part, so firsts supporters dont get dumped.

I thought they already stopped bashing hearthy but don't mind them, they will not succeed. It is good news that you will have the 2nd phase of your ICO. It means that many investors are still interested in this platform.
The team handled the issue professionally which is really a plus. It is best to move on from it and let the success of the pre-sale speaks for itself.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."

Sweet burn. Thanks for clearing the issue Dr. Juanses. I believe that user who accuse this Ico is a scam is also the one spamming the Telegram group with the same tactic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."
Activity: 461
There will be no product.

This is a SCAM

I spoke to the "physician" (he's not a real physician) personally, I spoke to their admin ME personally, they have absolutely no experience in this field.

I will keep reporting them as a scam so they dont steal money from people.

Even Juan "The fake physicians" Linkedin page is all bullshit. It says he went to medical school for 10 years....

first of all, why is the rant coming from a jr.member account?
that is not reliable. from when did you start in this forum?

second, why is your name like that? healthsecurities?
why are you relating to it to hearthy if you are real?
by the way you didnt read well about hearthy project and product.

well, play it well, heathy has the grouds to sue you. not well played brother.
Do not give importance to that basher. One of the CEO of hearthy already prove that this publication have no basis. In fact, they already stopped making comment about hearthy.
Activity: 406

Here is my diploma

Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: