Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 31. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?

I was so surprised at this news. i hope you will solve it safely what happened. but I trust you that you can do it well
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Tortle Ninja
Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.

Hello, after ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt. We dont really care if the marketcap is not so high at the begginning, as soon as we sign the first contract the coin will sure gain in value.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io

Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.
Activity: 420
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
Activity: 420
I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Activity: 434
this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Well, everyone are waiting for the launch. Super excited to use and tell to my friends and colleagues how the features of hearty really amazed me.
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Activity: 462
Here is the link of announcement regarding to Hearthy ICO and presale terms, take time to read before you contribute:

https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Activity: 406
I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They are doing that for the sake of money. That is the sad truth to the people now a days. They loyalty can buy with money, even if they already know that what they are doing is not right, yet they still do it for the money.
The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
You can also talk to the Physician whenever you need to consult by not requiring personal appearance. This is the best features I really like about Hearty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.

There will be no application... it's a SCAM
How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.

Ofcourse they cant provide a link. Just ignore all kids who wants to ruin this ICO. I actually support all medical related tokens but this is unfair if some companies play like this.

Everyone in this community don't believe that hearty is a scam,that's the strategy of other companies want to destroy the project just keep supporting until the end of ico.

Im laughing at the moment because of this fakes news .
I believe it's just a strategy of the companies to destroy the reputation of this project, but I can't stop thinking how much money they pay for the hired man to do this kind of issue . It will affect the ICO of Hearthy but who cares , it still in the investors if they invest or not to Hearthy .

Making fake news and ruining this ICO means Hearthy become threat to their competitor.
Activity: 308
We have not stated any airdrop still, sorry
Oh i see. So when do you want to operate airdrop? Im just waiting on it, but for now i support hearthy no matter what happen.

What do you mean when ? I believe airdrops only happen before the ICO of this project . I doubt they will have an airdrops since the ICO is still on going and moving forward to become one of the promising ICO that exists in this forum .
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.

Good thing that they chose the Philippines since I think that hearty will be a great improvement to our existing health care system here in the country. Also, I would like to suggest that they partner with Philhealth since they are the government mandated entity which provides basic healthcare services for most of the Filipinos.

Yeah its true , it will be great opportunity for the Mexican and Filipino people to experience such a  great application that will helps them in having a good services when it comes to healthcare , also it will help the medical industry to this two country to improve more .
Activity: 322

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.
Don't mind them HyunBin, their accusations has no basis. Just ignore them, look at them now, they already stopped making negative publications towards Hearthy. Maybe they realized that they are just wasting their time.

I guess the people behind this allegations and fake news must pay , those negative publications and accusations will have a big effect in Hearthy ICO . Some investors will doubt to invest because of this. It sad to know that some people tried to destroy this good project like Hearthy .
Activity: 322
Activity: 339

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hearthyuniversal-digital-healthcare-hearthy-ico-indefinitely-delayed-2089073

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Don't forget guys, this company is a scam and you dont want to invest!
Oh Shit my pet is Still Kickin. Hopefully your family will not get diarrhea because of the way you feed from bad ways that make people feel frustrated. I think your partner does not want you to be in bed so here you are making trouble  Grin Sorry Guys and Team Hearhty. Keep Goin! Just continue the good and great start! God bless!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hearthyuniversal-digital-healthcare-hearthy-ico-indefinitely-delayed-2089073

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Don't forget guys, this company is a scam and you dont want to invest!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
Actually I found it sad and disappointed when Hearthy said that one of the country they choose is Philippines because they think Philippines really need their product. It means that upon visiting here in the Philippines, they noticed that we have a poor and inefficient health record system. But now, since Hearthy will help us, there is no thing to worry about.
But i accepted it that we are poor in medical system. cause of our goverment other people want to help us they need to approved hearty here in ph
Yes, We have to accept that our country has many shortcomings when it comes to the issue medical healthcare that's why We need to Hug this project that Hearthy will provide for us even if there are people or companies who are inclined and want to destroy or delay the flow of Hearthy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

Can you give some proof to believe in what you say i still support hearty no matter what and i believe hearty isn't scam
Pages:
Jump to: