Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 4. (Read 23531 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Pre-ico should be a success by now. Let's just wait for their formal announcement about the ico launch and project developments of Hearthy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
According to the CEO, updates on the pre-sale will be given hopefully by the end of the week. He said it on Telegram group.
Ever since hearthy management did not fail to keep updating us about the status of the project. Although there are some instances  that they need some privacy with their information. But we completely understand that matter.

That is the good thing about Hearthy's dev teams, they are active and always keep us updated.
Activity: 573
Futurov
According to the CEO, updates on the pre-sale will be given hopefully by the end of the week. He said it on Telegram group.
Ever since hearthy management did not fail to keep updating us about the status of the project. Although there are some instances  that they need some privacy with their information. But we completely understand that matter.
1DC
Activity: 448
ICO: 71,450,000 HER of 109,923,077

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

If this is real, then Hearthy have done a good job at their Pre-ICO Stage. Many are requesting to open again the Pre-sale maybe they cannot wait for the ICO at February 2018.

you're right they did a great job, just imagine when they re-open the presale, its possible that HER will be sold out.
I don't know if hearthy already decided to open another ico or they are atill thinking about it. Because it is quite unfair for those people who invest immediately. Maybe they will reconsider it.
Activity: 406
Well it is good to know. Their update is very important to us because it is quite insufficient information when we rely on the statement we don't know where it came from.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

If this is real, then Hearthy have done a good job at their Pre-ICO Stage. Many are requesting to open again the Pre-sale maybe they cannot wait for the ICO at February 2018.

you're right they did a great job, just imagine when they re-open the presale, its possible that HER will be sold out.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?

Is it a legit and reliable news?
It could be better if the news will come to the team or devs of Hearthy .

that's what i've been wondering too, if the site is reliable or not, lets wait for the devs to confirm it.
Activity: 224

mostly those icotrackers are legit, lets just wait for further announcement from hearty itself. 70% is really good amount of funds collected, i think they can reach hardcap in the proper ico Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102

Activity: 166
This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project. Other project seem to be not ideal compare to this awesome coin. We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project and the successor of this surefire one.
1DC
Activity: 448
I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
Thats right by using their application they don't need to go to the hospital to check their
Medical records.

It will become very useful to people who is busy and have no time to go to hospital to get and check their medical records. Time consuming and hassle free.

Hearthy is an application where you can keep and view anytime you want your own medical record and medical history . Imagine every country have this kind of application in their medical industry .Every people and patient will have an easy life in checking and having their medical files .
Yes that is what Hearthy is promoting. That is why this project should be spread out world wide for the purpose of betterness and improvement not only for the people but also to the economy/industry.
Activity: 406

We still dont have yet updates about the ICO of Hearthy . So I decided to make a research and I ended and see here about this news. https://icotracker.net/project/hearthy
Maybe it is legit but it is better if the team of Hearthy will make some publication about it. They still have 14 days left in their ico.
Activity: 308
Sorry for the question, but when did the presale whitelist end or close ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
Thats right by using their application they don't need to go to the hospital to check their
Medical records.

It will become very useful to people who is busy and have no time to go to hospital to get and check their medical records. Time consuming and hassle free.

Hearthy is an application where you can keep and view anytime you want your own medical record and medical history . Imagine every country have this kind of application in their medical industry .Every people and patient will have an easy life in checking and having their medical files .
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
Medical records.

Activity: 308

We still dont have yet updates about the ICO of Hearthy . So I decided to make a research and I ended and see here about this news. https://icotracker.net/project/hearthy
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E

Is it a legit and reliable news?
It could be better if the news will come to the team or devs of Hearthy .
Activity: 322
Hopefully the project still continue to launch in Mexico and Philippines, its understandable to change focus on big industrial countries. You might change your road map but I hope you can still continue to what you have started. Will still support and keep on track with this project.
I believe they will still pursue the Philippine market because they know that the healthcare service will be mostly needed here, well it's a waste if they don't accommodate the higher market with higher demand which is the eu, all we can do by now is wait Smiley

I hope youre right , I mean Philippines badly needed this kind of application and services about healthcare . If Hearthy really wanted to help then its the right thing if they still release their application to Philippines , Im sure many Filipino people will be happy to use their application .
Activity: 392
Dijual
how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

Everything is simple. The app is not complicated to use. I think your grandma could cope up, or if not then you can assist her. Besides you can't let your grandma going alone for checkup, do you?

Easy and convenient to use , their application is friendly use, everyone can surely use the application very well . Time by time we can check and view our medical records , hassle free.
Pages:
Jump to: