Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 73. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
the advantage of this hearthy is you will know whenever you are your own medical record, and also easy to use this, i think this is the most good offer than the other medical company.
the other company thier using a hospital website you can see also your health status the pending only,but unlike hearthy they have a on apps and you will know also bill history condition treatment etc,
thier anyone can try the apps in ios and apk already?thier anyone also know other apps like hearthy?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
What will happen to tokens after being used for the services?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
the advantage of this hearthy is you will know whenever you are your own medical record, and also easy to use this, i think this is the most good offer than the other medical company.
the other company thier using a hospital website you can see also your health status the pending only,but unlike hearthy they have a on apps and you will know also bill history condition treatment etc,
Activity: 391
Activity: 333
[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :
So user friendly, like it! What platforms do you support? only iOS?
i think it can be downloaded in android too.
Activity: 350
I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?
I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.
if you dont have HER tokens you can use your cellphone credits in exchange of HER tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use

i agree with you no need to travel to go in hospital using the app its very convenient to the patient..
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?
I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.

Yea, you will need to register because it is required to access the app and to protect your data. Yes, it will cost Hearthy token to use the app once it's officially out in the market. Probably the trial version will be the one that's free to use.
Activity: 368
Activity: 339
I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

Yeah, those schemes are affecting the legit ICO's and its reputation. However, we can see that Hearthy is a real and dedicated ICO which is seriously exerting a lot of effort for the development of the program. Hearthy will positively gain it's objective and success in the future.

there apps available and its free when you subcribe will conduct a monthly fee $4 allowing a certain number of monthly consultation.
Activity: 378
how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
It's good to know that there are 70 investor interested on Presale, It means this project has been successfully sounded in the ears and it's beautiful in the eyes of the ivestors. Oh! Noted for that reasons that is why you guys can't state the amount raised. But I feel that you are doing your best to provide those information that We need to Know or to be aware to the condition of this project. By the way 70 is not bad and it's good number. Congratz Sir and Thank you for the Transfarency  Grin
Activity: 434
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

That is why I salute you and the Hearthy team for taking it seriously with those shortcomings in our Health sector. I know this would be hard and may take a long time but I believe you are doing your very best to find solutions for our convenience.
Activity: 630
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

As far as I know, you can ask the developers on Telegram if you want to know how much they've already earned in the pre-sale or can just wait for the main ICO to see how much tokens were already sold.

i am not member on their telegram and it is banned in my country, would you relay to me the actual pre sale sold?
Activity: 630
Which liquidity your tokens have in your project (medicine) ?

on medical records and app.
Activity: 168
Which liquidity your tokens have in your project (medicine) ?
1DC
Activity: 448

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
I see. Now I know the reason why the detailes about the amount being raised on the presale in not yet available to public. Juss keep us updated devs. We are really excited for the main ICO to launch.
Activity: 368
With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think. Maybe government on the philippines will support hearthy if it has already such a good impact on the market and on customers. I know hearthy will unleash its potential and the benefit will be on the people who would use this. Who am i to disagree? Kuddos to the devs of hearthy.

Im sure our government in the Philippines will no doubt support Hearthy . I dont think there is a bad intention in having a Hearthy to the Filipino people. Infact it will be very useful for all of us here including patient, doctors, nurse or even the hospital will benefit . It will less hassle for us if we have the Hearthy apps who can hold our medical records.
Hearthy itself will dominate in the health sector. Given the fact that they offer such a very useful and easy to use application to access our medical records. It also serves as a database for your health history.
Pages:
Jump to: