Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 68. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.
I thinks all of us are waiting on updates, my suggestions are keep in touch to hearthy because we dont know when hearthy give update.
Activity: 391
this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
me also is waiting for the update,last update of pre-sale is on oct 15?thre anyone have a link for update?
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Activity: 434
this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
Activity: 339
how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.
or you can able to pay using credit card..or thru any bayad center in town

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."

I actually agree with that as Hearthy will make their app as user-friendly as possible taking note that the primary users will be patients.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
What is the current funds gathered on ICO  at the moment.

The dev's made an statement about this issue, you can read it below.

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Does this Hearthy app is free to use or it is subscription-based in order to use all the features?

The Demo app they release is free to use but in the future if you wanted to use all of their features then you need HER tokens and the subscription-based will be similar to Medipremium, you can read all about it on page 23 of the Whitepaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Medical providers with existing PHR can also use hearthy. Plus a patient receive a reward for letting others view his record especially for research purposes.

- A Protocol: A Personal Health Record (PHR), which relies on distributed ledger technologies that can be used and owned by the patient.

To ensure patient privacy, cryptography will be utilized giving the patient a granular access to their data and choosing what details remain private. Hearthy Co. will also make it possible for verified medical professionals to add to the PHR following authenticality.

This is based on Hearthy Whitepaper, which is all medical record is verified by professionals and nothing to worried about the credibility specially when you need it to submit to some company or other purposes. A confidentiality and quality of being trusted is here on Hearthy.
Activity: 448
i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty
So you are saying that Hearthy can give a medical treatment too? Don't get me wrong but based on what I read, it says that Hearthy is not a medical treatment of medical service. It is only some sort of application that purpose is to provide the medical records and information of a patient in a more convenient and easy way.

Some other guys here misunderstand what hearthy project is. This project is just for medical records like patientory which inovates the shorts or the mistakes of patientory. This have nothing to do with treatments and other things.

Even me for ones , I misunderstood ,confused and puzzled on what really Hearty Ico all about, what are their services and how can they help people who can avail their services. So I read more the whitepaper and I found it that this ICO is about having a medical records digitally , for the patient to easily viewed the medical history and healthcare records.

yah youre right, the main idea of hearty is to have a digital medical record. so that we can monitor our record without going to a hospital or clinic.. in just one touch on youre phone you can absolutely check your medical record for whatever purpose it is.
Activity: 434
Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?

I think there will be tons of updates and changes in the future, after all they haven't launched the app yet, so i guess its a good thing that you've raised the issue.

I would rather see positive changes in this regard, indeed. Eye scanning or fingerprint would be better choice maybe. Just saying.
Its not simply as your gonna register on the app, there's also an intervention between the patient and physician. They are talking about patient who would  undergo consultation. Emergency cases are different side.
We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
yah.. lets support this digital app. let those who can afford a low cost medical check up be one of the main priority of this project. we are lucky that we philippines are chosen to be the first to try their project. 
Activity: 462
What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Medical providers with existing PHR can also use hearthy. Plus a patient receive a reward for letting others view his record especially for research purposes.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?
Hearthy is just a personal health record app where you can keep your medical record on their system and access it everywhere. No emergency cases featured in the app since it need medical attention immediately. It is not intended for Emergency cases and not intended for all sickness since it always a case to case basis.
Activity: 462
in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
I just ask if you approve the government of the Philippines launching apps to easily know the record of the patient?

good question i think is yes because our government here in the phillipines want to help their communities in easy to access in a hospital to know the record of the patient by using apps.

As far as I know, Hearthy will be prioritizing private hospitals first as private sectors can easily adapt to technology as they have more advanced equipment than public hospitals and public hospitals will follow so I think government wouldn't be big problem for Hearthy.

They first prioritize the private hospitals so entering in the country will not be so hard to them , since the government didnt mind any business in some of private sector. It is the first step of Hearthy to enter to a country and soon they will serve also all the public hospital . They take one step at a time and I think thats a good decision .
on my opinion some of the private hospital here they have some medical records, if ever release this hearthy i think give priorities all the public hospital because they need this, they also helps the patient for the keeping of medical records
Indeed. Hearthy provides the easiest way of accessing our medical records through using their application. Thanks to their app we as a consumer/customer will be easily access our medical records even at home or anywhere.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

The Hearty application is still in beta, so expect that there will be lots of bugs but don't worry because they will fix this issue, good thing that you notice this, just wait for the devs to update.

Im really sure the devs work for that issue , expect that if it launched in the market it will be smooth to use .

exactly, its still under development stage and not in the final version, they let the public try the product and then provide feedback to the developer.
Pages:
Jump to: