Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 86. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
I just ask if you approve the government of the Philippines launching apps to easily know the record of the patient?
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
i think, the developer should answer all the question that weave raise.. they should have a proper introduction in what hearty main goal to us. not everybody know what they can do on our country. introduction on different social media or internet is not enough. they need to have a house to house activity so that everyone in that area may be able to know what kind of this project is...
I think the devs and creator are doing their best to make the people inform about their project. Maybe they are just busy planning the execution of the project. Also one of the owner of Hearthy said that they have discrepancy of time in replying those questions.
Activity: 339
Since Hearthy is a personal health record application, the developer make sure that all the information written or given by the patient is secured and protected by this app. This app gives patients control in their account. No one will open it or take a look at it if there is no pateints consent or approval.

Yes that's correct. Only the owner of the data will have the option to share or not to share their records with others. Since the app is blockchain-based, it be very secured and protected.
What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Very well explained. In addition, you can see your medical history in the app as well as your scheduled consultations and your scheduled medications. This is very convenient that it's like there's a med practitioner with you in a form of an application.

Very detailed. Thanks for your explanation guys. Now healthcare is just some tap-of-fingers away. It is very convenient for the people in satellite areas that able to connect to the internet as they won't need to travel to the hospital or clinic. They can contact their physician right away with the use of Hearthy app.
Activity: 267
Since Hearthy is a personal health record application, the developer make sure that all the information written or given by the patient is secured and protected by this app. This app gives patients control in their account. No one will open it or take a look at it if there is no pateints consent or approval.
I joined the whitelist via the website a week ago but never got any response (nothing in Spam). Is that normal?

I was about to answer this query but then Dr. Juan already answered you. Anyway, if you have any other concerns, feel free to ask here or subscribe to their Telegram channel. Here's the link: https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I joined the whitelist via the website a week ago but never got any response (nothing in Spam). Is that normal?

Yes, it's normal. We are handling the requests by hand so it takes some time. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will get in touch with the people of the whitelist later on. Thank you for trusting in us.
Activity: 173
1DC
Activity: 448
Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co
So nicely. Based on your statement it is very understandable and user-friendly. It seems to be that the app is very detail oriented. All the features needed by the users are already there. I can't wait to use it sooner or later.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Very well explained. In addition, you can see your medical history in the app as well as your scheduled consultations and your scheduled medications. This is very convenient that it's like there's a med practitioner with you in a form of an application.
Activity: 434
Will you hire medical professional from philippines and mexico? Or you will hire from countries who has high standards in medical profession? Im reading and following post from your site also hoping that hearthy will be established in our country soon, some of my family members has history of highblood and diabetes which is most common here in phil.
good question i also want to know if their going to hire local physicians. since not everyone have the ability to talk english and its way better if the doctors and patients speak the common language.
They should be, its just like they have 3rd party CS who will handle the concerns etc. They have features where they will answer inquiry, sometimes customers preferred to call rather than chat wherein need to answer right away no minutes to wait.
Activity: 392
The hearty purpose to their client is to save time,in travel and to comfort at home..and most convenient to their patients before no technology like telemedicine patients suffering to travel in one place to another to go in hospital but now the technology upgrade its easy consult to a doctor thanks hearty
yap that why they improving the system about PHR the full detail of the patient this project is to save time,like other hopstal you will go back for know you health status,this apps is easy if you internet in your house in rhen log in you already know your health status,
Interesting project and good presentation! I'm a follower and will watch how it unfolds.
thre is one problem that I encounter before to the online status,they only put your status after you know your status you meed also to go back to the hospital to talk to your doctor it is the same you need time in travel,i wish this project can also put the number of the doctor to tell or advise you in that qay you can save your time..
Interesting project and good presentation! I'm a follower and will watch how it unfolds.
Activity: 420
The hearty purpose to their client is to save time,in travel and to comfort at home..and most convenient to their patients before no technology like telemedicine patients suffering to travel in one place to another to go in hospital but now the technology upgrade its easy consult to a doctor thanks hearty
yap that why they improving the system about PHR the full detail of the patient this project is to save time,like other hopstal you will go back for know you health status,this apps is easy if you internet in your house in rhen log in you already know your health status,
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 308
Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.
Me also, it is because my reference is only the post of other member that is why I thought it is medical services of facilities. it took a couple of days before I get the true purpose of Hearthy. But when someone told me about the whitepaper, that is the time I learn or know how Hearthy works and how it is will be going to helpful to us.

I hope some of us here in this thread is clear in their mind about the real purpose and the benefits we can get when we buy and avail the service of Hearty. I know this ICO have a brighter future since their main target are Mexico and Philippines who are badly needed this kind of service when it comes in recording medical files and records.

Yeah , it become more clearer to me and I become more aware about the services given by Hearthy and how people in Mexico and in the Philippines will benefits the apps like Hearthy to their everyday lives and to their medical industry. I just hoping for more updates and more links where I can read and learn more about the process of Hearthy. Thanks .
Activity: 322
Im very excited for the launching of hearthy in the market hopefully this hearthy have good effect here in the philippines so that can easily know the record of the patient using this apps called hearthy

Im also from the Philippines , me too Im very excited in the launching of hearthy . Im excited to know what will happen to the medical industry of the Philippines when they avail and use such a a good product like Hearthy. I know this ICO will help bigtime the Pilipino citizen when it comes to keeping  medical records.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
hopefully theirs a lot of people rely on this project just trust and support to make this task successfully. and we all know the team behind this doing there best.

I fully believed that this ICO Hearty will become successful and will help people in the Philippines and Mexico when it comes on having an organize medical records that patient or user can check anytime and anywhere they want . I know they are a lot of things people behind this project do just to make sure the success of this ICO.
We know that in the Philippines main problem is poverty so many families or people suffer in their health they cannot afford to check their medical health record once in week. So this hearty will be the solution of that difficult situation.

Yeah , I agree to you , it will be convenient for some of the patient or people who is busy and want to check and view their medical records. Because of the apps Hearty they can easily do this and will hassle free to them to not go to the hospital and request for their own medical records, they just need to check it in the Hearty apps and then it goes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
I am a medical doctor.
I have experience in telemedicine.
I follow the medical thesis of medical residents in Paris, France about telemedicine

So, I'm very aware of limitations concerning the physical examination of the patients.

We never said that we will handle all the diseases in a teleconsultation. So please, read all the documentation that we wrote instead of inventing your own interpretations. It is not very efficient if you read 2 lines on a forum and you start making assumptions and asking questions that we already answered.

Of course that we won't hire medical professionals that don't speak the local language. How can you even ask that sort of question ? What would the point of doing something like that ?
Of course that we won't be able to handle problems of blood pressure if you don't know how to take it in the first place.
Of course that not all the situations can be handled by telemedicine
Our primary goal is that you have access to your medical records. It is not to say that we can solve all the diseases of the world.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough after reading all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Very well said and explanation , Thank you for this , Spending time for us and the member of this forum to explain what really the main purpose of this ICO Hearty . I really appreciate it , I believe because of this it becomes more clearer to them the real purpose of Hearty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

How?
Simple.

Activity: 573
Futurov
Hello everyone

I'm one of the co-founders and one of the medical advisors of Hearthy.co.

I have 3 minutes delays per post, so I can't answer everyone in an efficient and clear way. It would take me 20 minutes just to post 3 answers.

Please, read very carefully the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/. Most of the answers are right there. For example someone asked how can you know if is really a doctor who will have access to your medical records, although it is explicitly written in the blog : "This also means that, at Hearthy, we will hand pick each healthcare professional that will work WITH us to HELP YOU.". Which means that, at the beginning, we will probably hire excellent medical professionals to help you. Afterwards, we will scale up the amount of health professionals without compromising the quality.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough on all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Also, take into account that among the creators of Hearthy there is people with experience on the domains that we talk about. This are our previous projects :
- Medipremium : https://www.medipremium.com/ (spanish)
- Bress Healthcare : http://bress.healthcare/en/ (english)
- Carians https://www.carians.fr/ (french)
- Recomedical : http://recomedical.fr/ (french)

The version of the app is not alpha. But by opening the source code we have to take security measures (tokens, passwords) that make the tests more difficult. Besides, there's no real doctors using that app since there's no HER tokens that will allow the use of the platform. So the "real" application will be launched maybe in the middle or at the end of the ICO.

Thank you very much for your comprehension
I see, now I know why you are not able to reply immediately in some questions. Although we already know that the Hearthy will hand pick a legit professional, we just need to have a confirmation coming from the people behind Hearthy. Besides, thanks for the response doc.
Pages:
Jump to: