Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 92. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Tortle Ninja
Is there anyway we can monitor the presales of Hearthy or it can be only monitored during the ICO? I'd like to see some updates regarding the sales.  

I feel the same so I tried to contact them on telegram and they said that everything looks good although pre-sale was started two days ago so they don't have enough data but they will update the site in the following days with their MVP and new advisors.

Hello RareFortune,

Please, let me add my 2cts on this matter.

The success of an ICO today is a little bit uncertain and relies on many factors. Among them, there's the financial speculation of some potential buyers and since we can't escape that, we accept it because that's the "game" that we decided to play in.

However, I'm sincerely curious about how this information would be useful to you beside the above mentioned reason. The answer to this question may help us understand better the different forces / motivations / incentives that our buyers have and would help us to better adapt to the market.

Thank you for your help on this matter

Best regards

Hello, May I ask where can we track the live results of your pre-ICO. I cant see it on your website. Maybe it will be good if investors and some supporters will see how the pre-ICO runs.

Hello, please,regarding this matter contact us directly on telegram, best regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
People here in the Philippines need something like this specially in the public sector. Patients in public hospitals are much greater in number that is why keeping on track with their health record is very hard to maintain. I hope our government will support this kind of project so that our public hospitals will now be automated and well-organized.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja
Is there anyway we can monitor the presales of Hearthy or it can be only monitored during the ICO? I'd like to see some updates regarding the sales.  

I feel the same so I tried to contact them on telegram and they said that everything looks good although pre-sale was started two days ago so they don't have enough data but they will update the site in the following days with their MVP and new advisors.

Hello RareFortune,

The success of an ICO today is a little bit uncertain and relies on many factors. Among them, there's the financial speculation of some potential buyers and since we can't escape that, we accept it because that's the "game" that we decided to play in.

However, I'm sincerely curious about how this information would be useful to you beside the above mentioned reason. The answer to this question may help us understand better the different forces / motivations / incentives that our buyers have and would help us to better adapt to the market.

Best regards

Hello, May I ask where can we track the live results of your pre-ICO. I cant see it on your website. Maybe it will be good if investors and some supporters will see how the pre-ICO runs.

Yes please, this might be good for us in order for us here to know how's PRE-ICO. you know it's really good to know about what's happening on the ICO you are supporting.

yes, the team must be transparent to its supporters and investors. and not hide the progress. doing so will just make people  to doubt your project.

Hello we just launched our presale 2 days ago, we are really commited with transparency, but some agreements are just starting, so we cant publish more details at this time, this is a community project, we need developers, investors, patients and doctors, and we will keep open to all, but please give us a little time to put all in order  Wink
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Yes please, this might be good for us in order for us here to know how's PRE-ICO. you know it's really good to know about what's happening on the ICO you are supporting.

yes, the team must be transparent to its supporters and investors. and not hide the progress. doing so will just make people  to doubt your project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Let's say that hearthy doesn't even help in whole financial aspect , but in return, they will provide such a high quality service. I think that's way too enough for the people. To think that they will offer such a great service via healthcare. that's my only opinion by the way. thanks.

can't help to agree with you more. i think hearty will be very helpful for us in many ways. since nowadays convenience is most the people after when it comes to availing goods and services.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
Let's say that hearthy doesn't even help in whole financial aspect , but in return, they will provide such a high quality service. I think that's way too enough for the people. To think that they will offer such a great service via healthcare. that's my only opinion by the way. thanks.
Activity: 322

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
yes your right they keep the medical records of the patients, he/she can access it using the app. but the online doctor is not a bad idea  Smiley

Do you mean online check-up? Why not, but it goes to the other side of medical thing. Hearthy is pointing the confidentiality of medical records in easy of accessing online. This is a good and interesting idea in our time.
Activity: 350
i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
yes your right they keep the medical records of the patients, he/she can access it using the app. but the online doctor is not a bad idea  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I want to ask if you will place the medical records into the blockchain technology like patientory did.
Activity: 281

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

Activity: 448
a big thanks to this project. they care a lot on our health issue. having a team or organization dealing to cut the distance between the people and the hospital is very interesting. they dont just take the hospital in a very easy way, but they take the hospital to our very own favorite device. this make a big help to all of us..
thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
if hearty will have an app to be a online clinic or hospital or maybe a doctor.. they should also have a customer service. who can work 24/7. for sure, everyone who has a problem need a consultation, so they will call on to customer service representative to ask some question.. this mean job to Filipino people.. good work hearty
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

It is clear that Hearthy wants to help the people in dire need of healthcare "We want you to have a good user experience and, at the same, time benefit from good medical care. “Good medical care” for us means that doctors have time to listen to their patients." Not only they will improve EHR but they are planning to provide even Telemedicine consulations.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

I really hope that this project will be successful, surely it will bring new era not only for medical records but to the Healthcare industry as well.

exactly! if Hearty hits the industry, without a doubt it will open tons of new opportunities for the entire health industry, having electronic medical records alone would be really convenient, what more when this project succeed certainly they will develop more medical software application.

Most of the electronic health record (EHR) that has been created had a problem on switching the organization into a new software but Hearthy has solution for it using their platform by allowing legacy organizations to continue using their existing systems while enabling efficient data exchange between the system which means any health organization with existing EHR can easily join in the ecosystem of Hearthy.

Integration with other health organization will be spectacular. Hearthy would be the key in elevating conditions of healthcare in Philippines and Mexico.
Pages:
Jump to: