Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Helix [HLIX] 3% PoW / 97% PoS hybrid with Masternodes - page 11. (Read 27980 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
And why instead premine, make in fund devoloper,marketing each block, for example 5%?
It would be more honest and added confidence to the project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
www.helix-crypto.com
HLX ticker has been changed to HLIX
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Welcome all! I'm the co-founder of HELIX, good to see you all here  Grin Looking forward to the (bright) future of this project.

If you have any questions, you can contact me!
www.helix-crypto.com

Coin information

Helix is founded on September 1st 2018. A total coin supply of 500.000.000 HLX was created, with a functional pre-mine of 1% (5.000.000 HLX). This will be used for marketing, development and exchange listing fees. The first period will exist of a PoW phase (10.000.000 HLX), followed by a PoS phase (485.000.000 HLX).

What the hell , now is august 2018 , but your project founded on Sept 2018

Thanks! We are aware of it and changed it Smiley

We’re just só excited, that we want to be ahead of time 🚀
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 A grandiose project! The team tried to glory! New interesting and promising project. Great prospects in the field of blockchain technologies. A good opportunity to invest in the development stage.
The community behid this project is really awesome! you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation which really help all the participants and members on making a successful career in block chain. so what are you waiting for, make sure that you are a part of this wonderful community
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 248

Coin information

Helix is founded on September 1st 2018. A total coin supply of 500.000.000 HLX was created, with a functional pre-mine of 1% (5.000.000 HLX). This will be used for marketing, development and exchange listing fees. The first period will exist of a PoW phase (10.000.000 HLX), followed by a PoS phase (485.000.000 HLX).

What the hell , now is august 2018 , but your project founded on Sept 2018
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
profitable project because in my opinion other than we benefit from selling tokens that we bought when ICO in the Helix project we can also receive rewards if we use their platform. this is my opinion guys about this project
www.helix-crypto.com
Hilux (cryptobridge listing) already has HLX as ticker.

Thanks @samspaces

We will look into that!
www.helix-crypto.com
Will be founded I think it means.

Thanks @kikiyai

Helix coin will go live the 1st of september! It’s just that we’ve already written the whitepaper 😄
brand new
Activity: 0
Will be founded I think it means.
legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030
Hilux (cryptobridge listing) already has HLX as ticker.
Activity: 112

Founded on September 1st 2018?  Huh Last I check we're still in the month of August 2018
Activity: 112
Activity: 210
Reserved spanish translation, confirm please
Activity: 210
Hilux got this ticker HLX already!

I dont see it on coinmarketcap, bittrex, binance or any other exchange.
It seems to be only done a "premine" and trying to sell those coins directly to people by direct bitcoin payments.

Crypto-bridge, Escodex.
www.helix-crypto.com
pool

Pools will also be posted at the release day at the same time as the wallet releases.
These releases will happen on discord and telegram first followed by the website.
www.helix-crypto.com
Images are hopefully changed from URL to actual images once this account hits the required post count
www.helix-crypto.com

I dont see it on coinmarketcap, bittrex, binance or any other exchange.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: