Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 27. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I dont know either. I think we are in bad shape.  Really bad shape.

Honestly, I think we have to hope that bitcoin hits 20K in korea(at $19300), then dives.   I mean how much money do Koreans have to put in Bitcoin?  At some point they have to run out of money Sad
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Insane stuff!!

Bitcoin eats all Altcoins!!

Don´t know what to do... Embarrassed
I already regret that I did not sell all my coins and also went to the ledging, I think the lack of news is not very good, but as the main idea they just sell their coins and on December 25 they will be closed. it's my opinion. and I lost a lot of money to the kuras Dolar and bitcoint. very jelly that I've been here so long

If they were going to do that, I would think they would put it on an external exchange and then take a dive.  But who knows.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I already regret that I did not sell all my coins and also went to the ledging, I think the lack of news is not very good, but as the main idea they just sell their coins and on December 25 they will be closed. it's my opinion. and I lost a lot of money to the kuras Dolar and bitcoint. very jelly that I've been here so long
Hextra can't keep up with the rise to 20k of BTC..

Should have sold some last week! Ugh.

Waiting for 30USD again and i'm out.

I thought you sold out yesterday? I sold about 120 @.0022000, I wish I sold it all Sad Hextra has fallen and recovered before, but this one looks really bad.

How long can bitcoin keep rising!  I mean the pace is insane.  How much money do Koreans have lying around.  I think its going to end badly, if people are putting their life savings in it
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Hextra can't keep up with the rise to 20k of BTC..

Should have sold some last week! Ugh.

Waiting for 30USD again and i'm out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I saw on one Youtube channel that the website has been hacked, I expect most of these lending site to be a sweet target for hachers because I don't think they priotise security that high
Merit: 10
How secure is the internal exchange for trading/lending?

Is there any particular bigger exchange the team are trying to get listed on yet that the community can vote for?

its very secure if you have 2FA on.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
How secure is the internal exchange for trading/lending?

Is there any particular bigger exchange the team are trying to get listed on yet that the community can vote for?
Damn, hextra is falling off a cliff.  Where are people talking about Hextra?

I'm getting out this week if it doesn't improve. Still a good profit @ 28USD a coin as i invested less than 400USD in my 404.6HXT..
I would like the HXG, but it's getting rediculous to wait.

I need coin in my wallet, not externally.
I had only 70USD in NiceHash, but still gutted now they are hacked and lost 63 million USD worth of BTC..
Rather do my own security with a hardware wallet, etc.
Nicehash was hacked?  Damn, these last 2 days have been terrible.  I got rocked by credence, davor is tanking, hextra is tanking.  Damn.

I only had $30 in nicehash.  but still DAMN IT.

Yup, but there are contradicting statements on their FB, homepage, Twitter, etc. First they posted that the coins are stolen everywhere.. Now on FB they say coins are safe..
As that statement is only on FB, i expect them to be gone and their FB hacked as well.. Or they might try disinformation..

Damn, that sucks.  I had $37 mined, without a payout yet.  So I had my computer on for about 8 days for that.... and to stake credence :/

I'm getting out this week if it doesn't improve. Still a good profit @ 28USD a coin as i invested less than 400USD in my 404.6HXT..

I had only 70USD in NiceHash, but still gutted now they are hacked and lost 63 million USD worth of BTC..
Nicehash was hacked?  Damn, these last 2 days have been terrible.  I got rocked by credence, davor is tanking, hextra is tanking.  Damn.

Yup, but there are contradicting statements on their FB, homepage, Twitter, etc. First they posted that the coins are stolen everywhere.. Now on FB they say coins are safe..
As that statement is only on FB, i expect them to be gone and their FB hacked as well.. Or they might try disinformation..

Damn, hextra is falling off a cliff.  Where are people talking about Hextra?

Damn, hextra is falling off a cliff.  Where are people talking about Hextra?
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
The site is working fine, try again. Thank you @owner232 for your clarification.
Why does your site not work? WTF?
Hextra is up for me
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
Why does your site not work? WTF?
Activity: 2
You know hextra got their theme from the same place bit petite did right?
All of them had the same strange whois protection until the whole thing where the uk demanded Bitconnect hand over information because it was registered in the UK Just like Bit petite

https://hyipsoftware.com/templates/
Offered to register your site with a UK address for whois guard.
Strangely enough they even have a bitconnect theme that uses something called HYIP which does the exact same thing both of the coins do. Bitcoin Volatility software...
They also had a bit petite theme which looked exactly the same just with stock text.
the .02btc doesn't matter to me Im just trying to help you guys not get screwed. Good luck with your investment

My question is even if they did get those themes from the same place doesn't it take a fair amount of development and server hosting to operate these sites?  I mean, if there is some kind of balance sheet management that alone would be quite the software to manage wouldn't it?  I've seen consistent gains of a 1.6% on my balance and I could've pulled a $6500 profit out of my account if I had cashed out when the ICO went live.  That seems to be a big gamble with a fair amount of capital up front for a scam....or am I delusional?
Activity: 7
You know hextra got their theme from the same place bit petite did right?
All of them had the same strange whois protection until the whole thing where the uk demanded Bitconnect hand over information because it was registered in the UK Just like Bit petite

https://hyipsoftware.com/templates/
Offered to register your site with a UK address for whois guard.
Strangely enough they even have a bitconnect theme that uses something called HYIP which does the exact same thing both of the coins do. Bitcoin Volatility software...
They also had a bit petite theme which looked exactly the same just with stock text.
the .02btc doesn't matter to me Im just trying to help you guys not get screwed. Good luck with your investment
I think you are right. Somehow not much people notice this
No, Which is probably why they took it to make it look like the account was *Hacked* Never once had that password compromised and out of all the places that I used that password they chose to login into the Hextracoin site. Im not falling for that lol
That sucks.  It seems like every site is vulnerable to hacks even with 2FA.
Pages:
Jump to: