Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 28. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
You know hextra got their theme from the same place bit petite did right?
All of them had the same strange whois protection until the whole thing where the uk demanded Bitconnect hand over information because it was registered in the UK Just like Bit petite

https://hyipsoftware.com/templates/
Offered to register your site with a UK address for whois guard.
Strangely enough they even have a bitconnect theme that uses something called HYIP which does the exact same thing both of the coins do. Bitcoin Volatility software...
They also had a bit petite theme which looked exactly the same just with stock text.
the .02btc doesn't matter to me Im just trying to help you guys not get screwed. Good luck with your investment
Activity: 168
No, Which is probably why they took it to make it look like the account was *Hacked* Never once had that password compromised and out of all the places that I used that password they chose to login into the Hextracoin site. Im not falling for that lol

Its your own fault nor to turn 2FA on and you blame hextra for your own mistake.
No, Which is probably why they took it to make it look like the account was *Hacked* Never once had that password compromised and out of all the places that I used that password they chose to login into the Hextracoin site. Im not falling for that lol
Merit: 100
LOL
Im just going to put this out there right now, I have extremely secure passwords. The ones I use are not compromised, They are not known by anyone other than me.
I logged into my Hextracoin account and someone withdrew my BTC I had invested. There is no way in hell anyone got in with my password. I didnt for a month because the day i submitted my btc to buy in the website went down for 2 weeks to be worked on.
Just going to say right now. Dont invest in this scam.

Requested At    Address    BTC    Completed At    TXID
2017-11-29 16:18:33    1HYF5aWfHn5ik3o25XSa47BNCDuMhAEsQ7
Valid    0.02000000    2017-11-29 16:18:49    1HYF5aWfHn5ik3o25XSa47BNCDuMhAEsQ7
TXID: 3661e7e7f5dbe69c2d02643d3aa0bde15308d9a0f86cea4c2f5e2b9d78a7f8aa

Did you have 2fa on?
LOL
Im just going to put this out there right now, I have extremely secure passwords. The ones I use are not compromised, They are not known by anyone other than me.
I logged into my Hextracoin account and someone withdrew my BTC I had invested. There is no way in hell anyone got in with my password. I didnt login for a month because the day i submitted my btc to buy in the website went down for 2 weeks to be worked on.
Just going to say right now. Dont invest in this scam.

Requested At    Address    BTC    Completed At    TXID
2017-11-29 16:18:33    1HYF5aWfHn5ik3o25XSa47BNCDuMhAEsQ7
Valid    0.02000000    2017-11-29 16:18:49    1HYF5aWfHn5ik3o25XSa47BNCDuMhAEsQ7
TXID: 3661e7e7f5dbe69c2d02643d3aa0bde15308d9a0f86cea4c2f5e2b9d78a7f8aa
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Someone tell me the last days lending rates?
1%, 1.1%, 0.98%, 2.01%
Activity: 140
Someone tell me the last days lending rates?
Merit: 100
I read a comment on twitter that due to the planning and launch for Hextracoin Gold, external exchanges won't be on the agenda until after the air drop is complete. I would have liked to have seen Hextra get listed sooner but they are giving us an opportunity to get free money. They probably also realized that they would have been too over exposed if they were listed on an exchange now and face the challenge of laying out the infrastructure to provide airdrops to people with coins on an exchange...nightmare! Who knows if the exchange would even give token holders their coins. So I guess it would be best to avoid the whole scenario. Just my theory.

Regal can do this by giving out free coins on 11 december. Why cant hextra?
Regal coin doesnt have an internal exchange, so thats the only way that Regal can do it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
We still had a good ROI, I don't have the patience to wait another one or two months there are other good opportunities.
Activity: 21
I read a comment on twitter that due to the planning and launch for Hextracoin Gold, external exchanges won't be on the agenda until after the air drop is complete. I would have liked to have seen Hextra get listed sooner but they are giving us an opportunity to get free money. They probably also realized that they would have been too over exposed if they were listed on an exchange now and face the challenge of laying out the infrastructure to provide airdrops to people with coins on an exchange...nightmare! Who knows if the exchange would even give token holders their coins. So I guess it would be best to avoid the whole scenario. Just my theory.

Maybe they don't have the same resources as Regal and doing it this way would be more efficient for them.

Activity: 21
Activity: 197
Actually, let us all chase this site AWAY  from web by going there and entering bogus login info

Just to piss off those hackers, because they will try and be pissed off when there are no such credentials

and make sure all sites you go to are secure, https
Activity: 72
Actually, let us all chase this site AWAY  from web by going there and entering bogus login info

Just to piss off those hackers, because they will try and be pissed off when there are no such credentials
this is the site where not to go

http://www.hextrcoin.com

did not mean you

but you know YOU reading the comment

get it?
use 2FA, and dont go to any other website other than hextracoin.co
not even downloading Hextracoin app from playstore. it's fake

off course, no other sites accessed and I use desktop no mobile devices and I have a mild-strong password and my location is not very popular for cryptocurrencies. So, if someone hacked my PC or mail they could have stolen a bunch of other stuff and those are all alive and kicking so why wouldn't you give back my coins please.

Me stealing your HXT? LOL

off course, no other sites accessed and I use desktop no mobile devices and I have a mild-strong password and my location is not very popular for cryptocurrencies. So, if someone hacked my PC or mail they could have stolen a bunch of other stuff and those are all alive and kicking so why wouldn't you give back my coins please.
Hextracoin is, unfortunately, a hoax and a scam, this is probably what they do to some accounts, they just sell your hextras and send btc to some address.

This is where my money went:
1CDhSusgFddoCV59gFb4WBuQHM3yCS6xt4

I know it is not that much but I definitely needed that BTC

This is the TxiD
9b1369ee63b420134a1f904c5219aea3f1f07f954efd02fdf1a4976f78d249e6

Look how much they have stolen.

Hextracoin is, unfortunately, a hoax and a scam, this is probably what they do to some accounts, they just sell your hextras and send btc to some address.

This is where my money went:
1CDhSusgFddoCV59gFb4WBuQHM3yCS6xt4

I know it is not that much but I definitely needed that BTC

This is the TxiD
9b1369ee63b420134a1f904c5219aea3f1f07f954efd02fdf1a4976f78d249e6

Look how much they have stolen.

Pages:
Jump to: