Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 77. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this is so stupid!
Activity: 1
the battle of ICO purchase has begun
Activity: 26
Had 5 tabs open on the fastest internet speed in the area you can get. Refreshed at 3 seconds left, a few tabs opened to the buy page, entered everything within 2 seconds, and got the message "oops something went wrong" and the Error 502. Bitcoin still stuck! Please let us REMOVE our BTC from this now! Theres other ICO's I and I'm sure a lot of others want to invest in. DO NOT SEND BTC HERE, UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO GET STUCK HERE!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Good ICO !

this guy must be crazy. SHOOT HIM!
Activity: 10
Good ICO !
Activity: 36
it's so hard to buy on this ico. haven't had a properly for 4 days and my btc stuck in that website. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Be careful of joining western Coin with a yahoo or outlook address. Emails from western coin never come to yahoo and outlook so your coins will be stuck in western coin forever after you deposit because you won't be able to withdraw without email verification
Relax.

For yahoo mail, the westerncoin emails are just in your spam folder.

Especially emails that gives the send validation code.

Just flag them as "Not Spam" and you are good to go.

No they never come. I have tried many times for many days.  I check the spam folder too. You can try too
 This is the reason that now they directly approve new registrations without email verification. But even if you are verified without getting the email, you won't be able to withdraw because there you need code sent to email
I am using Yahoo mail.

At first, I also cannot send out my WNCs to another Westerncoin account, because there was no email coming in with the send validation code.

After trying many times, it occurred to me that it may have be redirected to my Yahoo mail spam folder.

Upon checking the spam folder, there were many emails with the send validation codes.

So yeah, maybe my case is slightly different from yours.
Activity: 72
hi
 i tried for 5 days, i still can't get it, i always get gateway error or other errors, it is really frustrating, i am from asia , so i have to wake up at 4 am to buy this, you can imagine how tired am i   Angry

i want to quit this but i can't get back my BTC now as they don't allow it to transfer out, what a ridiculous ICO!

anyone know what is the best browser to use to get a successful purchase? I use firefox, it sucks..

thanks

Chrome obviously. Firefox is way too slow. Try with fresh install, everything else closed, no youtube playing in background etc. And possibly with more than one tab.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Be careful of joining western Coin with a yahoo or outlook address. Emails from western coin never come to yahoo and outlook so your coins will be stuck in western coin forever after you deposit because you won't be able to withdraw without email verification
Relax.

No they never come. I have tried many times for many days.  I check the spam folder too. You can try too
 This is the reason that now they directly approve new registrations without email verification. But even if you are verified without getting the email, you won't be able to withdraw because there you need code sent to email
Activity: 152
Relax.

Activity: 434
Activity: 93

Been trying Hextra the last couple days since launch and never worked, glad to have gotten in western as I missed the regal and bitconnect one.

Level 4 now sold out, I guess the FOMO is real for Westerncoin only 100k left

If you are interested check it out with my referral link below:

https://www.westerncoin.co/rtom1990

Also if you want join my team for Regal and I'll help your downline as well  Smiley

https://regalcoin.co/ref/RICHARDTOM
Activity: 51
hi
 i tried for 5 days, i still can't get it, i always get gateway error or other errors, it is really frustrating, i am from asia , so i have to wake up at 4 am to buy this, you can imagine how tired am i   Angry

i want to quit this but i can't get back my BTC now as they don't allow it to transfer out, what a ridiculous ICO!

anyone know what is the best browser to use to get a successful purchase? I use firefox, it sucks..

thanks
Activity: 200
I think it will easier to buy after 4 or 5 days especially when the cap is there for 2000 coins
Activity: 5
I had success buying hextracoin yesterday and the day before, but fail today.  keep trying pal. high demand.
Maybe, haven't seen them though.
Here's a random one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIZB77Ch7Y

But i've tried for a few days. You'll have to as they force you to, as you can't withdraw your BTC without.
Yes, I learned that the hard way too.
Activity: 436
There are plenty of vids on youtube showing people getting the coin live (in the earlier days when it was easier), so the coin exists on the platform and it is possible to buy (though hard). Whether an actual blockchain will exist is another question...

Maybe, haven't seen them though. But i've tried for a few days. You'll have to as they force you to, as you can't withdraw your BTC without.
As soon as i'm able to get them, i'll post here and on Steemit.
"The" other ICO was at least easier to get into, although i don't like the long confirms. First deposit took 4 hours, missing the window in minutes to buy cheap..

I'll hope to get in on Hextra though, as it's good to diversify. Still, ICO's are risky so do'n invest more than you can afford (to lose).
Activity: 273
I have been trying for 5 days now, but cannot get in to Hextracoin ICO.

I will keep trying, but it's a good think that I have found a new ICO to invest in.
There are plenty of vids on youtube showing people getting the coin live (in the earlier days when it was easier), so the coin exists on the platform and it is possible to buy (though hard). Whether an actual blockchain will exist is another question...
Activity: 436
I had several tabs open, will try again tomorrow. (Or later today actually)

Still no post from a reputable poster that they got coin.

I've seen 0,0 proof yet these coin actually exist and can be bought.
The transactions look a bit fake, yesterday it took almost an hour to even show up..

And not one Senior or higher menber has gotten coin it seems or proven it.
I'm recording every day, so if i get in, the proof is there. If i don't get in.. Well, then it seems doubtful it's real.

Anyway, i still feel like they should let you withdraw. Legally they are taken ransom your coin..
I even told them so.

We'll see..

P.S: And please no posts about other ICO's here anymore, several replies of me to others were deleted by an overactive and triggerhappy mod..
Pages:
Jump to: