Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 81. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
dont buy this coin.

fake coin rev v2

How do you know it is fake?

dev . roadmap . web . whitepaper . ....

everyone here things to see
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Very doubtful coin, even for me. No information in the thread, no ads, nothing!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
dont buy this coin.

fake coin rev v2

How do you know it is fake?
Activity: 112
dont buy this coin.

fake coin rev v2
Activity: 26
THIS IS CRAZY!! How are you able to invest in this ICO if the website crashes and doesn't even load?! Yes I took everyone's advice and logged in 5 mins prior and hit refresh right at zero, still unable to buy, just continuesly loads...HERE'S A QUESTION...If I can't get 50 HEX do to this issue, how can I withdraw my BTC?! You need at least 50 to withdraw...Anyone have the answer to this?! Everyone here right now is just investing on speculation, it's crazy...
Activity: 118
website is down with error

Error establishing a database connection
Activity: 434
They sold 600K coins today instead of 300K
Activity: 59
hextracoin have to do it like regal coin did, change the time from day to day. have limits and things like that. This is crazy. I cant even withdraw my btc becuase i cant buy  hextra.
Activity: 59
impossible to invest. this shit is laggy as hell
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How you are saying ICO scam like regalcoin, when regalcoin succeeded and reached 20$ in the first week??
Activity: 62
The announcer even does not answer any questions Smiley)
Is this an ethereum based token or there will be different wallet to store this coin? and what will be the maximum supply for your token/coin?

No it is not an ethereum based token. Max supply right now is 9 Billion. Will reach 29 billion in a few years
dev can newbi join ICO?i want invest

Yes you can join. It's a  new site. Everyone is a newbie there Smiley
Activity: 1455
dev can newbi join ICO?i want invest
Activity: 1
unfortunately guys whether or not they are fishy, this ICO will succeed as so many youtuber already promotes this site. It will explode just because a " need " has been " created " by promoters already. Also since the " success " of Regal Coin ( and I meant people flipping their investment ) it is just safe to assume that most people who missed out on Regal Coin look  at this ICO as their " second chance " Whitepaper or not, staking or not, Algorithm or not... Unfortunately most people would buy pass those as their intention is to just " flip " their invesment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Is this an ethereum based token or there will be different wallet to store this coin? and what will be the maximum supply for your token/coin?
Activity: 438
why competitor bitcoinect and regal coin, create site not profesional
only use wordpress
Activity: 26
Who's online right now that can activate my account right away? Give me your referral link.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Isn't it too mouth watering to just list price increase, without much info about the coin and no particular use cases? Just sharing formula, is this the new trend?
Somehow a lot of projects that looks too promising in the eyes but not so sure if it has a potentials in the market. You a research is required in every risk you take. Goodluck on choosing an ICO.

I agree with you. Seems like the website working great but there's no info about which algo it would be and POW/POS reward information is missing.
Activity: 4
Can we transfer from any Wallet or exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: