Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 100. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
Dear supporters & followers,

we have a breaking news to share: Hive Project's ICO has reached the minimum of 1500BTC today, with a week to go.
While we will not rest until the ICO is over, it is a great first step to building a business we want Hive Project to be.

Read our Medium blog post here!

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
HIVE PROJECT has reached the minimum threshold, in this not who and did not doubt.
I congratulate all participants of this breakthrough project.
here any from dev or team PR managers?

i see questions from people with no answers...

this deff. not good

I agree with huanglui. No sign of devs for days. For the company that won the best ico 2017 at Coinagenda is definitly not good.

Sorry guys,

it was not our intention to go MIA in the middle of all this.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Will there be rebuys on exchanges so price won't dump too much below ico price

Hey huanglui,

we have decided on a longer ICO period to have a larger number of contributors vs a whale-driven market with fast dump scenario. Also, we are currently in discussions with a company that works with ICO companies to keep their token listed & volumes at normal.

Token buyback mechanics will be used to share part of profits from HVNX, Hive Project Invoice Financing Fund with contributors & token holders. How often these will be is TBD, but it's a priority that the yields generated are good for token holders.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Activity: 529

this deff. not good

I agree with huanglui. No sign of devs for days. For the company that won the best ico 2017 at Coinagenda is definitly not good.

Sorry guys,

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Will there be rebuys on exchanges so price won't dump too much below ico price
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hey Hive Project team. It is nice to here from you again 😁. I am sure you are all very bussy and at the same time it is time of vacations, but as you are all probably aware to be in touch with suporters on sociale medias is usually the main thing that keeps "the ball rolling".

Best wishes!
Activity: 87
I like the project.
Makes total sense to me.
I prepared a visual overview of Hive business model, please let me know if there is anything I missed.
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-hive-17a094b2ef6f

Looking forward to your feedback.
I just saw that $2.6M have been raised already. Congratulations!

However, I also see that the minimum is set higher. What will happen if this minimum isn't reached? Will the project still go ahead?
what's will happen ? i think the project will not go forward at that time and the investments will be returned.

I asked the same thing on slack and the devs told me that the founds would be returned.

Hey to all,

in case Hive Project doesn't reach minimum - which is highly unlikely at this point - we will return the contributions to contributors & continue our talks with VCs & private investors.

It would be better for both the company & contributors if ICO is a successful one. As well if contributors provide liquidity pool for HVNX (that is Hive Project's Invoice Financing Fund, which we blogged about here!), it is a great way to provide a good long-term value & benefits for token holders.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

this deff. not good

Sorry guys,

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Hey,

my name is Gal Jakic & I'm the Community Manager at Hive Project. I'm really sorry we haven't been answering your questions on BTC Talk lately. It was an honest mistake as we were dealing with a higher then usual traffic on Slack & support e-mails. I won't be making excuses - it was my f*ck-up  Huh

I hope you guys & girls can forgive us for it.

On to the long overdue answers to your questions.

Let me first answer all of you wondering about the bounties.

a) As explained in our ICO bounties Medium post , bounties will be distributed post ICO. It will probably be at the same time as Hive Project's token distribution - so August 24th.
b) For those who are asking about spreadsheets, we have repeatedly stated in this thread & all other communications that the spreadsheets will be internal-use only. We understand your worries, but primarily it was a decision done based on privacy of bounty participants & we will not change this decision until the end of ICO. If you're worried, please use the [email protected] mail to check.
c) You'll be contacted by Hive Project Team & will provide us with an address where you'd like your bounty HVN to go. HVN token is ERC20 token standard compatible, so any ETH address should be fine.
d) ICO bounty campaign runs until the end of ICO, so until August 14th at 8PM UTC time.

I'll be answering specific questions below, so that I can quote all of you asking us something concrete.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 142
Activity: 529

this deff. not good
Activity: 87
Glad to see a new project begin again on this year. Is this based ethereum or waves platform? What about the unsold token during ICO?

It's ERC20 compatible token. Feel free to read our whitepaper here!

As far as the the number of tokens is concerned, the money we raise during the ICO will be divided 500 000 000 tokens accoring to the formula (so number of raised money in BTC & ETH divided by 500 000 000 tokens). One coin's initial value is therefore determined by the amount of money raised & is then tied to the business proposal we're putting forward, to help SMEs with invoice financing.

Thanks for the explanation.
I really like the idea.
I tried to summarize the whole ecosystem and here is what I came up with:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-hive-17a094b2ef6f
Please let me know if you have any comments.
Activity: 221
I hope, this project will reach minimum goal.
Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
ICO still running and it will ends on 7 august this is current status

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
ICO is over, So when payment bounty campaign will be done, Waiting for further news, hopefully the results do not disappoint,, good luck  Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Ico ends? We can wait fot bounty reward?
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
The site doesn't work for me. Did the bounty get news, twitter one specially? I wonder when is released.
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
I posted a review about Hive Project on my website >> http://blockchaintr.net/hive/

How can I follow my bounty score? I couldn't see any spreadsheet about it.

Also I'm supporting you with my twitter account >> https://twitter.com/Blockchain4TR

Just worried about following my stakes of bounty. Is there someone can help me?

Hi, Where can we check rewards for the bounty program?
Also is this ICO going to end this 7/31?
Thanks
Here is no any spreadsheet. You may check it:
"If you would like to find out more, check out our blog or contact us directly at [email protected]"

Sorry I couldn't see this post, I took my answer now Smiley You should add to your ANN topic, then everyone can see it...
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
I posted a review about Hive Project on my website >> http://blockchaintr.net/hive/

How can I follow my bounty score? I couldn't see any spreadsheet about it.

Also I'm supporting you with my twitter account >> https://twitter.com/Blockchain4TR

Just worried about following my stakes of bounty. Is there someone can help me?
Activity: 140
Invoicing with blockchain? Dunno, if it works right, don't believe in it still Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: