Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 96. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
Dear community of contributors & supporters,

we've published a new Medium blog post, explaining the security measures we’re taking to protect your contributions in Hive Project. You can read it here!

Also, we'rre working hard on bounty stakes calculation & will be contacting you in the next days. We have gotten some reinforcements in terms of helping us do it faster.

Thanks for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
I missed out ICO, but i'll deffinitly join in as soon as it hits the exchanges!
Though I have a question. Will the merchants get payed for their invoices from HIVE in crypto or is it going to be able in fiat? Allso the zame qoustion for the purchasers of the merchants products?

Hey Bitekojn,

Hive will offer both options, but it is an agreement between the invoice buyer & seller. Some investors in invoices might only offer fiat or only crypto, but the idea is to have both options & for the SME to decide.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Looks interesting.

Scope of geographical development is?

Would be nice with some more elaborated use cases

will team prevent dump under ico price or not?

lol why. and with whoes money?
Is this question real or you are just trolling?

They raised money to build a platform and advertise it to get users. Not to trade altcoins.

Those that invested in the project or anyone else, have all rights to buy all existent coins under ICO price ofcourse.

Some companies decide to use some of the tokens they own to do buybacks to stabilize the price of token, so to prevent too much pumps and dumps which are not to good if you want a stable coin with healthy growth longterm.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hi there,
only two more day until we see HVN Token at exchanges. Where will it be liste, only EtherDelta or also others ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Congrats on the successful ICO.
I hope you'll publish all the bounty spreadsheets. It'll be more transparent by then.
When will you contact us for our Ethereum addresses?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Ended and great success, for this one project. And hopefully the distribution of coins runs smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Looks interesting.

lol why. and with whoes money?
Is this question real or you are just trolling?

They raised money to build a platform and advertise it to get users. Not to trade altcoins.

Those that invested in the project or anyone else, have all rights to buy all existent coins under ICO price ofcourse.
Activity: 532
Congratulations on the success of this ico project. This is a great time to give a new hope in cryptocurrency
Activity: 116
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
When payment is made..? Is there a definite date for bounty distribution.. Until now I still have not sent a wallet address to receive payment.. Hopefully soon be done..
Activity: 660
What is audible when they plan the distribution of markers?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Looks interesting.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Looks interesting.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is good to know final raised amount is very huge so that I believe it will continue with this momentum as people put their trust into this project. I hope it will grow like PPT which is also developing their platform on very similar concept.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
congratulation on the success of the promising ICO project, the list participants is not published whether you will confirm it via email.?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Congratulations on the successful ICO! I wish you good luck with further development of HIVE Project!
Activity: 142
I missed out ICO, but i'll deffinitly join in as soon as it hits the exchanges!
Though I have a question. Will the merchants get payed for their invoices from HIVE in crypto or is it going to be able in fiat? Allso the zame qoustion for the purchasers of the merchants products?
Activity: 168
When the token is added to the exchanges  Huh

Aug 24th
Activity: 447
World peace
what makes your coin better than the others?
It's not a coin but a team that makes this coin unique!
Look at their road map, read their plans for the development of the project.
But not all at once, the time will pass and the token HVN will be perceived by everyone as a wow.
Personally, I will keep my HVN.
And I'll wait, weak hands, on stock exchanges to buy from them cheap HVN.
Activity: 280
When the token is added to the exchanges  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: