Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 114. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
How much are the bounties for translation?
I would like to reserve the French and Chinese translations if the bounties are acceptable enough.

It all depends on the work you're able to provide. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] & somebody will get back to you shortly.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
How much are the bounties for translation?
I would like to reserve the Chinese translation if the bounties are acceptable enough.
seems will be good project, i like concept and will support the project
good luck team

Thanks manasd,

we're looking forward to your support. We're still open for bounty requests at [email protected]. Just drop us an e-mail & we'll get back to you.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
This is really cool.. Real business, real assets, commodity. Hive is good option for risk deversification.

Hey dealung,

thank you for your kind words. The more invoices will be handled by Hive Project platform, the more accurate the results of our algorithm will be in terms of risk assessment & credit scoring. That is why, we'll open a Hive Project fund at the get-go, to make sure our users get a good set of data when we open up the second stage of the project, peer-to-peer lending.

Hive Project Team
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is really cool.. Real business, real assets, commodity. Hive is good option for risk deversification.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
seems will be good project, i like concept and will support the project
good luck team
I see this coin project will be successful until long term. We are still waiting for the best news from this project and judging from different side, not for the negative but positive ...

Thank you for the kind words, Erickvand. We'll work hard to fulfil everybody's expectation.

Hive Project Team
if open bounty translation to indonesian languange, i want reserve if you need

how to join bounty facebook share?

Hey Loepuenkyou & boaedan,

please write to [email protected] & somebody will get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

I think it's a great project unfortunately the information is not complete yet

Hi mrongos,

could you ask us what exactly you wanted us to expand upon? We'd be happy to provide you with an answer to your question.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Hi termion,

I will treat your post as a question of the difference between Hive Project & Populous. If I understand correctly, Populous´s aim is to become invoice exchange platform, where you can buy & sell invoices.

However, Hive Project is aiming at something different: Hive Project uses invoice factoring to get the invoice entry into the system. We will first provide the initial credit score by evaluating publicly available historical data on the business. In the first stage of Hive Project platform, we will create a Hive fund that will itself lend to small businesses. That will also enable us to gather more data on the business  In the beginning, we expect the credit rating to be less accurate because we’ll have less data to work with. Therefore we will be lending smaller amounts with more commission to fine-tune the algorithm & historical data in order to be able to lend higher value with less commission expenses.

The next step will be to provide you with historical data & credit rating system to enable peer to peer lending like an exchange, but the end goal for us for Hive Project to become an ecosystem for credit scoring of the companies and 3rd party auditing. Populous aims to be the invoice exchange.

To kickstart our journey, we will have the Hive Project Fund buying invoices in crypto, however later on, it will be an ecosystem with data offered to the market.

Also, another note: as you are well aware, in the end everybody decides for themselves what ICO to invest in. We believe we have a strong team with good background in finance to be able to deliver on what we've promised. No matter what you decide to invest in - Hive Project, Populous, both or something completely unrelated - we wish you the best of luck.

Hive Project Team

first question do you have any deals already made with any Exchanges that will list your token?

and second how fast after ending of ICO will you send out tokens?

Hey Koshy, thank you for your interest in Hive Project.

We're currently in talks with multiple exchanges. We will inform on all the exchanges where HVN will be listed soon.

The HVN token will be sent within 30 days after the ICO ends.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Self moderated eh?

I wonder why that is!

Aren't we allowed to ask you any probing questions? I mean, you are looking for rather a lot of money, and it would be unwise not to enquire further before throwing BTC10k at you!

Can I ask a couple of questions without the fear of being deleted?

Sure, we're happy to answer any questions about the ICO you might have.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
I see this coin project will be successful until long term. We are still waiting for the best news from this project and judging from different side, not for the negative but positive ...
Activity: 532

I think it's a great project unfortunately the information is not complete yet
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
how to join bounty facebook share?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
if open bounty translation to indonesian languange, i want reserve if you need
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
first question do you have any deals already made with any Exchanges that will list your token?

and second how fast after ending of ICO will you send out tokens?
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Self moderated eh?

I wonder why that is!

Aren't we allowed to ask you any probing questions? I mean, you are looking for rather a lot of money, and it would be unwise not to enquire further before throwing BTC10k at you!

Can I ask a couple of questions without the fear of being deleted?
Glad to see a new project begin again on this year. Is this based ethereum or waves platform? What about the unsold token during ICO?

It's ERC20 compatible token. Feel free to read our whitepaper here!

As far as the the number of tokens is concerned, the money we raise during the ICO will be divided 500 000 000 tokens accoring to the formula (so number of raised money in BTC & ETH divided by 500 000 000 tokens). One coin's initial value is therefore determined by the amount of money raised & is then tied to the business proposal we're putting forward, to help SMEs with invoice financing.
Jump to: