Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 19. (Read 111014 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hive Project is a great project with a good team! But I just do not understand why they are not yet traded on a good exchange? Those exchanges that are now very bad (
yes, hive is good! I've been following them for a long time! How to implement a working platform, then around the world learn about it! But we do not have enough good exchanges (I hope the team will hear us!

As per my understanding the team has focus to develop this platform first and establish this well. They didn't start marketing campaign for this now it is almost complete and I think soon it will get listed on good exchange soon.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
People who understood the project they are long time supporters. Hive has been very advanced and is keep expanding the platform on global level. Why we are not seeing result of the development in every area because it still needs more time. It is best long term investment will be of everyone who didn't shake his hand during long bearish markets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hive Project is a great project with a good team! But I just do not understand why they are not yet traded on a good exchange? Those exchanges that are now very bad (
yes, hive is good! I've been following them for a long time! How to implement a working platform, then around the world learn about it! But we do not have enough good exchanges (I hope the team will hear us!
Activity: 602
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes, now the price is HVN 0.04 $ which is very small for such a project, and now it is very profitable to purchase HVN. Soon there will be a release of the finished product and then the price will soar up!
Yes, now the price is very low for purchase, you can profitably buy and wait a couple of months! Soon there will be a platform release! And Hive is waiting for success!
Activity: 933
What happened with this competition? Did you guys win?

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action on telegram, let's make sure our voices get heard! If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing and a 30,000 USD marketing package to go with it.
SO LET'S VOTE: 

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2. Once you join this telegram group: @KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
,the voting bot will welcome you, start a private conversation with it so you can cast your vote.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:
a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  The name of the project you want to get listed: Hive Project
Make sure it's spelled correctly, DO NOT use the symbol HVN!
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange?

Competition ends on July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.
Activity: 619
Yes, now the price is HVN 0.04 $ which is very small for such a project, and now it is very profitable to purchase HVN. Soon there will be a release of the finished product and then the price will soar up!
FInancial sector needs new opportunities and this project is trying to give them a solution for the development. I think they can have a chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I realy belive this project much. But...I think that this SMA project will no longer be eligible this year but 2019. BTC + Roadmap!

Kind regards
Activity: 714
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I hope lot of people have used all this period for accumulation at these cheaper prices. Hive is advancing in right way and after so much appreciation and partnerships plus development it is going to take off anytime. After reading comments on previous pages as well good to see majority of supporters understand the project and aren't in hurry.

yes HVN is a very serious project that has a great future! I've been buying it since November 2017 and I'm waiting for the price to be over $ 1!

I also would like to see price will move to this level now it has more high chance to reach there in coming days. A big partnership has been established with well know company who is providing this service and this will help to rise so fast.
Activity: 1103
I hope lot of people have used all this period for accumulation at these cheaper prices. Hive is advancing in right way and after so much appreciation and partnerships plus development it is going to take off anytime. After reading comments on previous pages as well good to see majority of supporters understand the project and aren't in hurry.

yes HVN is a very serious project that has a great future! I've been buying it since November 2017 and I'm waiting for the price to be over $ 1!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
Hi, could you either give us your username on Telegram, tag @blondieman or repeat the question here?

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
Activity: 602
KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action on telegram, let's make sure our voices get heard! If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing and a 30,000 USD marketing package to go with it.
SO LET'S VOTE: 

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
,the voting bot will welcome you, start a private conversation with it so you can cast your vote.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:

Let's all help to get out Hive on KuCoin! This is a quick replacement for the exchange for hvn, that we have been waiting so long!
Hi, thanks for your support, but we are already past the ICO stage, it was last year.
We are now close to launching our platform with 1 million active users, this quarter.

Expect many investor support your plan when ICO will begin!
Very nice project, impeccably website, reasoned activity!
SO LET'S VOTE: 

Activity: 72
Merit: 2
"Dear community of contributors and supporters, the news about our partnership with Gosocket is quickly spreading... here's a summary of the events where we were able to showcase our coming Hive Terminal"

https://blog.hive-project.net/hive-terminal-being-showcased-at-eu-conferences-85473633a552

Activity: 933
What fees? I don't think you understood what I meant... Binance has a monthly vote, where only the core developers can add their project to the voting list. Then the community votes and if Hive is the winner of the monthly vote then it is listed on Binance for FREE.

So this would cover both of your troubles, as binance is the top exchange out there at the moment and you wouldn't have to pay any fees for getting listed.

We will only be releasing information about any possible exchange listings when the deal is done and HVN is listed. We have this policy because we don't want to risk weakening our position in any negotiations, we hope you understand.
Our focus with exchanges is getting listed on reliable, regulated exchanges, where we can be confident in the future success of the exchange. The fees can be enormous and paying them can sometimes be a bad decision, so we are searching for partners who we can trust.

That is great.

Are you planning on joining any of the votings to be added to a top tier exchange? Binance and OkEx both have monthly votes now to determine the next addition to their exchange. Or you don't plan on getting on any bigger exchanges at all?

Activity: 756
Merit: 541
We will only be releasing information about any possible exchange listings when the deal is done and HVN is listed. We have this policy because we don't want to risk weakening our position in any negotiations, we hope you understand.
Our focus with exchanges is getting listed on reliable, regulated exchanges, where we can be confident in the future success of the exchange. The fees can be enormous and paying them can sometimes be a bad decision, so we are searching for partners who we can trust.

That is great.

Are you planning on joining any of the votings to be added to a top tier exchange? Binance and OkEx both have monthly votes now to determine the next addition to their exchange. Or you don't plan on getting on any bigger exchanges at all?

Hi;

Totally agree with you. Major Exchanges shouldn't be your/our target plan. Project will prove itself with success.

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: