Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 16. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Big exchanges give you liquidity and instant trust, but the whole point is the liquidity.

Hi;

I do not see any benefit of HVN listing on the big exchange. It will be very meaningless without any improvement. Have a little patience till the official launches of the Hive Terminal.

Kind regards
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Hive is one of the best and most promissing projects in the whole crypto world to me. I absolutely believe in this great project and dev team.  I think this will be a amazing success story.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I do not see any benefit of HVN listing on the big exchange. It will be very meaningless without any improvement. Have a little patience till the official launches of the Hive Terminal.

Kind regards
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
A bigger exchanges would be very nice. In my opinion HitBTC is a good exchange, but some more exchanges would be even better to reach more people for this project.
The problem is that we need a proper tier 1 exchange for liquidity and trust...
Activity: 284
I can't believe such big news went unnoticed. I also accidentally found out about the launch of Hive Terminal which will be in three stages. First stage will take place on 17th of September and then first October and 15th October for full launch. I mentioned dates for anyone to mark these dates but still will recommend everyone to have a look at the update.

the time will come and many will learn about this project, and many will use this product. I'm glad that I know about this project now and support it, and I'm really looking forward to starting a fully working project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I can't believe such big news went unnoticed. I also accidentally found out about the launch of Hive Terminal which will be in three stages. First stage will take place on 17th of September and then first October and 15th October for full launch. I mentioned dates for anyone to mark these dates but still will recommend everyone to have a look at the update.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
It seems like the thing are going to start for Hive. There are very exiting time in front of us. I think all investors will have a nice 2018 from now on :-)
Exactly 1 year after our successful token sale, our CEO has a special announcement to make regarding the launch of the Hive Terminal - THE DATES ARE SET!
https://blog.hive-project.net/one-year-later-the-dates-are-set-b7f4c2910885

This will be a really great and top demanded project, and I'm glad that we already have launch dates, although it's not been so long already, but we really want to work with the project, so we are looking forward to it ...
Our soft launch will commence at 18.00 hrs (CET) on Monday, 17 September, with the Hive Terminal opening up to investors from all around the world, subject to their completion of our KYC and AML requirements.
The second stage of our soft launch will commence on 1 October, which is when the registration process for Slovenian businesses will start, taking their first steps towards cutting costs, automating processes and opening up new sources of financial liquidity.
Our official launch — the location and exact timing of the event is still yet to be revealed — will be on 15 October, a month after our soft launch, with invoice sellers and invoice buyers already pre-registered, so the platform can start strongly on day 1.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
It is new that they are unlocked and it is also new that they pledged to still not use any of them...

I don't think you read it very thorougly since they gave their address where their tokens are:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xC0Eb85285d83217CD7c891702bcbC0FC401E2D9D?a=0xdb969febe87e23d6d64b918d01b5529310511c47

All tokens are there and if they move, you can see it Smiley

That is some good transparency right there. Something that many projects are lacking...

Dear community of contributors and supporters, our CFO Ugur Yildirim has an important notice regarding the locked founders' tokens for you:
https://blog.hive-project.net/important-notice-founders-tokens-dd8dcc476096

But basically was nothing really said about it. Only that 1 year had passed and founds will get unlocked. since Etehreum have transparent ledger anyone can monitor where anyone holds its founds.

Tokens are there for a year or more I forgot when they were issued. Everyone could see them. Well they were locked anyway. But right now there is nothing really new. 

Yes, but when mention transparency as you did in start, those tokens or part of them can be locked again. Technology is there we just need to use it. Now that would be immutable transparent.

Exactly 1 year after our successful token sale, our CEO has a special announcement to make regarding the launch of the Hive Terminal - THE DATES ARE SET!

15th October. That is just about time when NBA season starts.

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Yes, yes, yes and yes.That's what I like to hear in these days. I wish success to all Hive team for the launch.

Kind regards
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
It is new that they are unlocked and it is also new that they pledged to still not use any of them...

I don't think you read it very thorougly since they gave their address where their tokens are:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xC0Eb85285d83217CD7c891702bcbC0FC401E2D9D?a=0xdb969febe87e23d6d64b918d01b5529310511c47

That is some good transparency right there. Something that many projects are lacking...

Dear community of contributors and supporters, our CFO Ugur Yildirim has an important notice regarding the locked founders' tokens for you:

But basically was nothing really said about it. Only that 1 year had passed and founds will get unlocked. since Etehreum have transparent ledger anyone can monitor where anyone holds its founds.

Tokens are there for a year or more I forgot when they were issued. Everyone could see them. Well they were locked anyway. But right now there is nothing really new. 
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Hello crypto-fans! Who has already bought an original T-shirt for NVH tokensWink The perfect rocket-fuelled accompaniment to any wardrobe, you’ll love the way you look as you get yourself prepared for your countdown sequence.  You can buy in the store HIVE PROJECT https://store.hive-project.net/product/hive-t-shirt-rocket-f

A good T-shirt, but the rocket has not flown yet, I hope that it will fly all the same, that's when it will be possible to buy one for yourself. I hope that the team ns in the near future will be able to please the good news and the rapid development of the product.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello crypto-fans! Who has already bought an original T-shirt for NVH tokensWink The perfect rocket-fuelled accompaniment to any wardrobe, you’ll love the way you look as you get yourself prepared for your countdown sequence.  You can buy in the store HIVE PROJECT https://store.hive-project.net/product/hive-t-shirt-rocket-f
That reason is profit. We believe that if they want to gain as much as they can from using our platform, this includes maximising profit by using the cheaper route.
The OTC is necessary to ensure our success. To achieve it we have to make it as easy as possible tp use our platform, especially for people that are new to crypto. To get comfortable with our platform they will need the OTC solution.
This is really the right solution, because multifunctionality and at the same time easy to use, these are very important points for the success of any new product. I support this too, and I'm waiting for the finished result, I hope that this will please everyone.
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
What you're stating here is not completely true. The exact workings of the OTC have not been stated yet, so please don't act as if what you're saying is factual.

Yes, we will set the OTC price how we see fit. As a completely hypothetical example let's say that we set the OTC price to 1$. If that were to happen it would mean that the exchange price is below the 1$. Therefore invoice buyers will have a good reason to buy their HVN on an exchange instead of through OTC. That reason is profit. We believe that if they want to gain as much as they can from using our platform, this includes maximising profit by using the cheaper route.

The OTC is necessary to ensure our success. To achieve it we have to make it as easy as possible tp use our platform, especially for people that are new to crypto. To get comfortable with our platform they will need the OTC solution.

why is everybody dumping right now before the terminal launch ?? today a sell of of 15 eth on hitbtc ??

It happening due very long bear market and low liquidity option or you could say this just example of impatience. Big whales always use this kind of trap to grab cheap tokens. We can take advantage of this kind of situation to buy more and more and keep wait.
do u still believe in HVN, did u read on thier telegram ?? they are selling their own tokens OTC and can decide which price they  want to sell it, so ppl on gosocket ll buy founders tokens and pay fees with them to founders and then founders resell them to others and there might be no need for our tokens, the tokens on the exchanges
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
why is everybody dumping right now before the terminal launch ?? today a sell of of 15 eth on hitbtc ??

It happening due very long bear market and low liquidity option or you could say this just example of impatience. Big whales always use this kind of trap to grab cheap tokens. We can take advantage of this kind of situation to buy more and more and keep wait.
do u still believe in HVN, did u read on thier telegram ?? they are selling their own tokens OTC and can decide which price they  want to sell it, so ppl on gosocket ll buy founders tokens and pay fees with them to founders and then founders resell them to others and there might be no need for our tokens, the tokens on the exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: