Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 29. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 2
I forward here latest official blog:

Dear contributors and supporters, here's our platform delivery lead, Gal Jakic, with more details about our push to take the Benzinga Global Fintech awards by storm and what you can do to help!

https://blog.hive-project.net/vote-now-hive-project-competes-for-benzinga-2018-global-fintech-award-8398b8fb26c0

Hive have very good chance to win this contest into this category as it is into leading position with lot of love from community. We must vote for this project because only community can make the any project best so let's do it.

Hi, thank you for your support! We really appreciate it.
Winning this vote would help create awareness in so many ways, their partner network has an amazing reach, Benzinga syndicates video content through its vast partner network, which includes Yahoo Finance, MSN, CNNMoney, and records monthly views of approximately 20 million.

We have overtaken Eastpesa and are the leader now! Let’s keep voting and set some distance!

Hive Project          1491
Eastpesa Limited   1461

All you need to do to "vote" is to go HERE and SHARE THE STATUS on Twitter or Facebook. If you share it on Facebook, it needs to be shared publicly for the “vote” to count. The number of votes you can make are UNLIMITED, and all votes will be counted and updated periodically. Let’s do this and get Hive Project in the limelight once again! We all deserve it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Great to see that the Hive Dev Team is hireing new members. Welcome to Blondie, i hope he will bring a lot of new skills to the project. Hive is growing and expanding for future success.

This is hidden game of the year from beginning the team has a vision and working hard to make it possible. I also like the approach of the team because they are putting all their best effort on this project and that is plus point the team is expanding so we can keep hope soon this will get more power.

Loaded like 5k more Hvn today , my target is 50k HVN then i will be happy  Grin when hvn was at like 0.40 cents per token i thought i missed the train . But now is the chance to hop in , hopefully will not regret . I really like this project/team/community
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Great to see that the Hive Dev Team is hireing new members. Welcome to Blondie, i hope he will bring a lot of new skills to the project. Hive is growing and expanding for future success.

This is hidden game of the year from beginning the team has a vision and working hard to make it possible. I also like the approach of the team because they are putting all their best effort on this project and that is plus point the team is expanding so we can keep hope soon this will get more power.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 179
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal

Dear contributors and supporters, here's our platform delivery lead, Gal Jakic, with more details about our push to take the Benzinga Global Fintech awards by storm and what you can do to help!

https://blog.hive-project.net/vote-now-hive-project-competes-for-benzinga-2018-global-fintech-award-8398b8fb26c0

Hive have very good chance to win this contest into this category as it is into leading position with lot of love from community. We must vote for this project because only community can make the any project best so let's do it.

Hi, thank you for your support! We really appreciate it.
Winning this vote would help create awareness in so many ways, their partner network has an amazing reach, Benzinga syndicates video content through its vast partner network, which includes Yahoo Finance, MSN, CNNMoney, and records monthly views of approximately 20 million.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

We need pushing on this voting in order to let Hive Project win a free demo on stage at Benzinga Event!

The company with the most social votes will have time to present the demo, the footage will be visible on Benzinga.com and it will be spread through their Partner network (20 milion views per month), that includes Yahoo Finance, MSN, CNNMoney etc.

Vote for Hive Project as best Use of Blockchain at Benzinga Fintech Awards!
Hive Project CMO, Domen Ursic, is visiting Dubai's World Blockchain Forum, discussing the future of industry with some of the brightest minds in the business.
(April 16 - April 17, 2018 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

Official twitter profile's tweet

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
And if you sit back and think about all the hints, you would realize what will be clear in the end of 2018, that HVN will fail. It will go like that: they postpone the release of the platform a few months, then create hype with fake news until the team is able to sell their coins, after that huge dump the project will die. I ve seen a few of them like that. Mark my words!  

And you made this account on bitcointalk forum just to tell us your opinion?   Luckily the end of 2018 is near and with transparent ledger as Ethereum have it  will be easily to see it.  Sad part wil be that at end of 2018 you will not log to this account anymore. Mark my words on that. So prove you wrong will have no satisfaction.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
https://blog.hive-project.net/shanghai-hvn-development-update-f36d866d4dfe

Awesome update from dev they are working hard to make it best platform and they present this project into very important event. This sounds great they are very confident to build this platform on time and trying to provide great solution.

2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 in Shanghai is the best opportunity to discuss the platform’s applicability to the traditional financial world.
I believe that the project will have a bright future. Everything is going fine. Soon there will be positive news. There must be growth.

I have to agree with you. This project looks very promissing and i also believe this will have a bright future. I can´t wait to see the new screenshot from the platform. This can bring a lot of attention to us.

There was already demo review out as i remember , but anyway today i did topup my HVN Holdings , one of my top5 Favorite projects Smiley Following this project since november 2017
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!

Awesome update from dev they are working hard to make it best platform and they present this project into very important event. This sounds great they are very confident to build this platform on time and trying to provide great solution.

2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 in Shanghai is the best opportunity to discuss the platform’s applicability to the traditional financial world.
I believe that the project will have a bright future. Everything is going fine. Soon there will be positive news. There must be growth.

I have to agree with you. This project looks very promissing and i also believe this will have a bright future. I can´t wait to see the new screenshot from the platform. This can bring a lot of attention to us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 756
Merit: 541
This is True,  aber bigger exchange is important and really needed to grow, but there will be some listings in the near Future for sure. But even without a other exchanges is this project very great.
I am sure that the main role will be played by the news, which will be in the summer. This project is very strong, the tokens will grow in price.

Have patience this project is still very stable in bear market trend big exchanges will come for sure but after having a working platform. This project has very talented people in dev team and working with a nice motivation and the vision is so high that's why it will be winner in long term.
Well, I hope that the big stock exchanges we see before the release of the product! Since we need large volumes of trading before the release
Hi;

I can not see a reason for HVN to be listed on the big exchanges while the bear market is going on. When everyhing setteled, okay but for now I say no.

Kind regards
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is True,  aber bigger exchange is important and really needed to grow, but there will be some listings in the near Future for sure. But even without a other exchanges is this project very great.
I am sure that the main role will be played by the news, which will be in the summer. This project is very strong, the tokens will grow in price.

Have patience this project is still very stable in bear market trend big exchanges will come for sure but after having a working platform. This project has very talented people in dev team and working with a nice motivation and the vision is so high that's why it will be winner in long term.
Well, I hope that the big stock exchanges we see before the release of the product! Since we need large volumes of trading before the release
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

You asked me to point out one TOP20 exchange that lists coins left and right. I showed you 4. I could also go on and list much more. Your argument that its not easy to get listed doesn't hold. Lots of smaller coins achieve what Hive Project cannot achieve, getting listed on a serious TOP20 exchange. Your asessment of the situation is just wrong.

Well so here we are. As said by me last week, today its clear, there is no exchange listing happening.

Furthermore Hive Project refuses to out the "rogue exchange, who extorted money from Hive although the deal was fixed". If its true what Hive Project is telling us that they became a victim of the exchange who doesnt honor handshaken deals, why not tell the whole crypto world about the unprofessionalism and bad business practice of the evil exchange, so no one is doing business with them anymore. They dont want to name the "rogue exchange" because then we could verify their claims. Instead they tell us that would be unprofessional while wearing Jeans and T-Shirts trying to get deals in with the corporate/finance world. Grin A petty excuse!

I call bullshit! I smell a scam. The writing is on the wall. Mark my words!

Hey man you got your opinion and I got mine. I have seen it a few times actually where an exchange extorts a smaller token for their ICO money to get listing. Here is an example for you to read through:
https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Think about it from the business side, why would you expose the shady exchange and then have exchanges not want to deal with you after that? Also, why would you pay the extra money they want when you're on the cusp of releasing your platform, doesn't sound like a good allocation of funds. I get what you're saying 100% and I see your POV and why you've decided to sell the coin. I'm just trying to show you my POV now and why I've decided to hold it. I could care less about how you invest your money and I know the same applies to you, I trust the team and you don't. That is investing after all isn't it, hedge your bets and sit back and see if you were right Smiley

If you say "I believe Hive Propject will be a success", thats an opinion. If you say HVN didnt get listed because exchanges now rarely list coins, is a false statement.

Regarding your link: if you would have read the post made by Verify, you would have realized that Kucoin did not extort more money from them, but postponed the listing date and were too difficult to communicate with. Dont get me wrong, thats VERY bad busines practice by Kucoin, but they did not extort money from them like Hive Project claimed to be....
Furthermore Verify did publish their bad experience with Kucoin, obviously they are not afraid that other exchanges won't deal with them anymore. So obviously other crypto projects have a very different stance than Hive Project does.

I see your POV and agree, but please just state your opinion "Hive will be sucessfull", but don't use false statements and twisted logic to convince yourself and ESPECIALLY others. With that attitude I have a problem with!

And if you sit back and think about all the hints, you would realize what will be clear in the end of 2018, that HVN will fail. It will go like that: they postpone the release of the platform a few months, then create hype with fake news until the team is able to sell their coins, after that huge dump the project will die. I ve seen a few of them like that. Mark my words! 
Pages:
Jump to: