Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 30. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
It is funny how many nonsense posts are in this thread but nobody actually links to their updates Cheesy

https://blog.hive-project.net/executive-update-on-track-for-long-term-success-c6ef7d9df20d

Here is a quote regarding the major exchange: "Unfortunately, however, we will miss the deadline we set ourselves to get HVN listed on a major exchange. I am not running away from responsibility. We had an agreement in place, but the other party changed its conditions once the deal had been concluded. These changes meant that the deal was not right for Hive Project, causing it to be revoked, and negotiations are now at an impasse. I had to think long and hard before making this decision, but I am duty bound first and foremost to consider the interests of the company, product and our contributors."

Also, Gatecoin has now also listed HVN:

https://blog.hive-project.net/predicting-another-successful-future-gatecoin-lists-hvn-b8b558b9340b

Haha anyone falling for this nonsense? It's so ridiculous. Do you know how easy is to list a token on exchange? This one is being around for half an year, still nothing. They are con artists, 2 btc volume daily volume Cheesy Even shit coins are traded more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
This is True,  aber bigger exchange is important and really needed to grow, but there will be some listings in the near Future for sure. But even without a other exchanges is this project very great.
I am sure that the main role will be played by the news, which will be in the summer. This project is very strong, the tokens will grow in price.
Guys don't forget to cast your votes for Hive. It is in the lead for now, but lets keep it there.

Summary

We have received yet further confirmation that all the hard work done by our dedicated team and powerhouse community has not gone unnoticed. With the respect and accolades now coming thick and fast, Hive Project has been named among the best fintech companies to make use of blockchain, and we have been nominated for the BZ awards, a competition set up to showcase the most advanced companies with the most impressive technology — drawing attention to the businesses that are setting the standards for the financial services and capital markets of the future!

Now, until the grand award ceremony in New York on May 15-16, where billions of dollars have been raised from the participating companies, we need your help to get us where we belong — on top of that list!

Message sent by the Community Manager on official Telegram group

Voting rules

All you need to do to "vote" is to go HERE and SHARE THE STATUS on Twitter or Facebook. If you share it on Facebook, it needs to be shared publicly for the “vote” to count. The number of votes you can make are UNLIMITED, and all votes will be counted and updated periodically. Let’s do this and get Hive Project in the limelight once again! We all deserve it.

Voting ends on May 1, 2018 - View the complete voting rules

Leaderboard - (update 20/03)

CompanyTotal votes
Hive Project396
Exioms Technology Private Limited245
BTL Group Ltd.83
AlphaPoint44
BIGcontrols22

View the complete Leaderboard
Voted.I cant wait for this conference.Always after this event in NY whole market goes up by Billions .Every year this happened prior and i believe it will be the case this time.HIVe will be huge in future
I hope for good news. They can be the beginning of a big growth of the entire market. We need good news to go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
At large there are three main competitors in this invoice trading/lending space after reading whatever comes out time to time a updates one shouldn't be hard to realize the actual positions of all. HVN is most advanced of them yet still most cheaper tokens and this is irony in this space that people sometimes goes after fancy technical specifications.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I read the latest news from Twitter.

Hey @hiveproject_net you’re killing it with the social voting for the #BZAwards competition! Keep sending your fans over to https://hubs.ly/H0bxcct0  to cast their votes! There’s less than a month left for voting!
Who can explain?

isnt it self explanatory ? Cheesy ... HVN is getting an award from BZAwards because fans has been voting.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
This is True,  aber bigger exchange is important and really needed to grow, but there will be some listings in the near Future for sure. But even without a other exchanges is this project very great.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hive is one of these projects who can change a entire bussines. I totally believe in this project and the dev team. These guys are develope this coin in a unique way. Its only a matter of time before the price will rise to the moon.

I have to agree with you. In my opinion Hive will be one of the Top coins in 2018. This can go up like a rocket in no time. I expect something like x10 -x20 until the end of the year.

Not without good exchanges.....This is a major problem for hive, exchanges mean exposure to greater investors.
So for those in Telegram - is this big exchange now cancelled for good or just postponed? If its canceled then no big exchange by the end of 2018?

They are still negotiating with that exchange, but also with others ATM. I agree a better exchange is a important before the platform is fully released. I'm sure they'll deliver, they're getting a ton of exposure to the right people right now.

Did Oliver mention which exchange is in the talks? As far as I remember they didnt want to reveal because of NDA - but if the exchange changed their terms, the NDA is no longer valid!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's time to buy Hive. Now the token has a great price. In the future, you can get a good profit. Soon there will be great news.
such a feeling that I deliberately lower the tsun on HVN, but now is the time to buy it, in Q2 there will be a strong increase in HVN!
It's time to buy Hive. Now the token has a great price. In the future, you can get a good profit. Soon there will be great news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I read the latest news from Twitter.

Hey @hiveproject_net you’re killing it with the social voting for the #BZAwards competition! Keep sending your fans over to https://hubs.ly/H0bxcct0  to cast their votes! There’s less than a month left for voting!
Who can explain?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hive is one of these projects who can change a entire bussines. I totally believe in this project and the dev team. These guys are develope this coin in a unique way. Its only a matter of time before the price will rise to the moon.

I have to agree with you. In my opinion Hive will be one of the Top coins in 2018. This can go up like a rocket in no time. I expect something like x10 -x20 until the end of the year.

Not without good exchanges.....This is a major problem for hive, exchanges mean exposure to greater investors.
So for those in Telegram - is this big exchange now cancelled for good or just postponed? If its canceled then no big exchange by the end of 2018?

They are still negotiating with that exchange, but also with others ATM. I agree a better exchange is a important before the platform is fully released. I'm sure they'll deliver, they're getting a ton of exposure to the right people right now.

Can you explain about that exchange they are still in touch with them as far as I know they still have focus on development of this platform. We must have to be patient this is very talented team and this idea is very big so it will grow so fast after successful launch of this platform.
I think later will be registered to the major exchange only takes time to realize it all, now is not the right time because market conditions that are not conducive a little patience must produce good results.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Can you explain about that exchange they are still in touch with them as far as I know they still have focus on development of this platform. We must have to be patient this is very talented team and this idea is very big so it will grow so fast after successful launch of this platform.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
It is funny how many nonsense posts are in this thread but nobody actually links to their updates Cheesy

https://blog.hive-project.net/executive-update-on-track-for-long-term-success-c6ef7d9df20d

Here is a quote regarding the major exchange: "Unfortunately, however, we will miss the deadline we set ourselves to get HVN listed on a major exchange. I am not running away from responsibility. We had an agreement in place, but the other party changed its conditions once the deal had been concluded. These changes meant that the deal was not right for Hive Project, causing it to be revoked, and negotiations are now at an impasse. I had to think long and hard before making this decision, but I am duty bound first and foremost to consider the interests of the company, product and our contributors."

Also, Gatecoin has now also listed HVN:

https://blog.hive-project.net/predicting-another-successful-future-gatecoin-lists-hvn-b8b558b9340b
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
It seems like the bottom was reached and now the market is turning. Hive deserves prices over 1 dollar per coin and nothing cheaper. This team and project is fantastic. Its like pure gold.

Around 300 mil$ market cap will be enough for the price to be 1$. Possible for hive project...
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
It seems like the bottom was reached and now the market is turning. Hive deserves prices over 1 dollar per coin and nothing cheaper. This team and project is fantastic. Its like pure gold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hive realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/hive/real_time
Keep calm and hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think the best thing to do for holders is wait for a platform launch , exchange will not change anything at the moment . It will ofcourse in short term in price , but not longterm. Its kinda sad we dont have bittrex or binance . Thats the exchanges i like the most . Patience and you will get rewarded i guess Smiley

I also agreed with you we must stay calm until the team will launch the platform successfully while the situation is still not into favor of cryptocurrencies that is why listing on new exchanges won't bring any kind of change. If the team will get succeed to make it list on Binance in due time than it will be nice achievement.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I think the best thing to do for holders is wait for a platform launch , exchange will not change anything at the moment . It will ofcourse in short term in price , but not longterm. Its kinda sad we dont have bittrex or binance . Thats the exchanges i like the most . Patience and you will get rewarded i guess Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: