Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 79. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
hi everyone.

can you please help me how to add a custom token for HVN? i just want to send my tokens to  an exchange but cant do so since tokens wont appear in my MEW. thanks in advance for your help.

Address: 0xc0eb85285d83217cd7c891702bcbc0fc401e2d9d
Token symbol: HVN
Decimals: 8

What I see is that we have reached 1800 sat this night, and there was a dump because hitbtc enabled hvn deposits. Where is it going to be listed next week? Livecoin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
hi everyone.

can you please help me how to add a custom token for HVN? i just want to send my tokens to  an exchange but cant do so since tokens wont appear in my MEW. thanks in advance for your help.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What happened to hitbtc almost 2 hours of waiting my deposited hive tokens with 400+confirmations on etherscan and still I cannot see my hive tokens? I really dont understand why hiveproject team choose this shit exchange while etherdelta is a very good choice, really upset with this team no care for investors last active was sept. 08   Angry
because ez to list a coin on hitbtc. People invest in this project hurry need sell their token so they MUST list it on this exchange. Give them more time so it can list on bittrex

Why would anyone do that? Isn't this coin supposed to be worth a lot later on?
Activity: 365
What happened to hitbtc almost 2 hours of waiting my deposited hive tokens with 400+confirmations on etherscan and still I cannot see my hive tokens? I really dont understand why hiveproject team choose this shit exchange while etherdelta is a very good choice, really upset with this team no care for investors last active was sept. 08   Angry
because ez to list a coin on hitbtc. People invest in this project hurry need sell their token so they MUST list it on this exchange. Give them more time so it can list on bittrex
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Hitbtc is the best exchange for HVN at this point,simple don't try to deposit and dump your ico coins than no problem with deposits,just buy the market that is already there,while is till cheap!
Activity: 656
What happened to hitbtc almost 2 hours of waiting my deposited hive tokens with 400+confirmations on etherscan and still I cannot see my hive tokens? I really dont understand why hiveproject team choose this shit exchange while etherdelta is a very good choice, really upset with this team no care for investors last active was sept. 08   Angry
Activity: 175
Hi Dev, Pls provide the amount of coins in circulation / update coin market cap info.
Investors want to know.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
had 3x profitx

how much the total amount

500 million total coins.

I'm waiting for Hitbtc to see my HVN deposit, I guess they are buggy. 1 hour passed but no sign of deposit yet.
Activity: 62
HVN going moon now ,
yesterday just 300-500 sat/each
but now , its 1k sat
btw, what a ico price for 1 HVN ?

ICO price was 500 sat, now it's 1600 sat. Hive is going to the moon!
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC

had 3x profitx

how much the total amount
Activity: 313
I'm Accumulating cheap HVN now btw is HVN going to be added on more exchanges very soon ?

Regards

yeah, i'm accum BTFD too,
Are you @distinctivefork?, appreciated bud, Thanks  Wink
Activity: 1
 Cheesy Wink just check the price @ hitbtc, look like this project promising and longterm.

Congrats HIVE team  Shocked Shocked, consider total supply and current price i hope to see its goes btw usd 1 to usd 3 for short. Long 10 usd and above.

Just want to know when this token will be on another exchanger
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
HVN going moon now ,
yesterday just 300-500 sat/each
but now , its 1k sat
btw, what a ico price for 1 HVN ?

ICO price was 500 sat, now it's 1600 sat. Hive is going to the moon!
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-BTC
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
i received only for one Facebook or twitter, but i joined both
Activity: 105
I had $30 masternode profit from another coin to spend. I researched some of the newer coins and decided to buy hive when it was around 1 cent. Now worth $155 in 2 days:) I'm going to hold though as it sounds promising. Maybe I'll sell $30 worth if it hits 10 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Ooooo HIVE shore is something to invest in and hold longer, but the temporary profits are tempting too. I'll deffinitly do both!

Sometimes this strategy hurt a lot but this is under development project maybe it could take long time to deliver. I have plan to hold all of my tokens till it reached it's peak price probably this will happen in Q1 of next year.
Activity: 142
Ooooo HIVE shore is something to invest in and hold longer, but the temporary profits are tempting too. I'll deffinitly do both!
Activity: 63
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
anybody having deposit issues on hitbtc? my deposits are not approved for more than 3 hours and there is an error when I try to generate BTC deposit address too.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
We just bought more!

Thank you guys for precious HVN
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
plz send me bounty

nick "summonerrk"

tw+fb

0xDA38C2A855f7774266E1f998172e0fB3E822cf0d
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
hehe guys you are funny

1k taking profit

maybe it will hit 2k  we will take a profit

are you noobs or what? =)

HVN in 2018 1$

you don't believe me?

watch it

Agreed with you this is long term investment I also it's worth to hold this coin it has very huge potential to get more big price. This market is really promising there are a lot chances to grow rapidly this team is doing nice work to make it more useful in future.
Pages:
Jump to: