Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 76. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi Admin, I did not get any response from your side as yet!

ADMIN REMINDER

Hi Bounty Manager I did not received my bounty pls confirm

0xeC92519007b823765664Beac13eFAF630C263316
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
All great project need time . I will now buy more undervalued HVN coins on HitBTC.

I think that all of us ICO investors are usually unpatient, couse we invested in something we believe in and hope for quick and good roi. In all the excitement we often forget that the project just collected the money for developing the thing. And that takes some time. Anyone who started his or hers own company/business knows that the roi did not happen over noght nor in a week,month.... So be patient and in the end we will all be happy!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello, why I do not receive HVN tokens so far ?

you sent me a message on twitter to enter Myetherwallet Wallet Address. after I do that, I do not accept the HVN token to date.

please give me explanation.

you where scammed probably,many ppl where already,but not from HVN team there are many imposers trying all kinds of sh!t...   

I haven't received my Tokens either, I can see them and my ETH address on the HIVE sight yet they haven't been sent to me and they don't answer emails or their slack. May well have been scammed .....but by HIVE....

I was having the same problems, but I figured it out. PM me and I'll do my best to help
Activity: 14

you sent me a message on twitter to enter Myetherwallet Wallet Address. after I do that, I do not accept the HVN token to date.

you where scammed probably,many ppl where already,but not from HVN team there are many imposers trying all kinds of sh!t...   

I haven't received my Tokens either, I can see them and my ETH address on the HIVE sight yet they haven't been sent to me and they don't answer emails or their slack. May well have been scammed .....but by HIVE....
Activity: 142
It is time for regeneration and green market. Hvn will follow that trend. Sunny days ahead!
Activity: 187

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
All great project need time . I will now buy more undervalued HVN coins on HitBTC.
Activity: 434
why HIVE no have value on ethplore like other token ? this is mistake or forget to set up ?
estimate price on ethplore very helpful to known how much asset value i have.

Activity: 45
The application of subdivision domains and the technology of block chaining must be a perfect combination
,Watch your coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
is the deposit feature for HVN on livecoin ok? the last time i checked, a pop up says that there are still doing some test for the deposits. and depositing might be at risk.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Can anyone please post what the pre-sale and ICO prices were?
HVN per ETH...

Thanks in advance!

idk about pre-sale price
but about ico price is 500 sat / each
some people on prev page tell me
HVN

great news today!

let's enter buy mode

What are those news m8,please share,are from the team or just trolling??!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Can anyone please post what the pre-sale and ICO prices were?
HVN per ETH...

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
HVN

great news today!

let's enter buy mode
why do not you get people to buy at 300 sat, why you tell people to buy when the price is high? Do you just want your coins sold?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
HVN

great news today!

let's enter buy mode
behind scenes,working there ass off to deliver as soon as possible,where else do you think they are,and for the record if u don't enjoy the whole idea you are free to leave and never to return,weak heads are not welcomed in HVN community!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
why vanish,this is fear mongering and we do not need any of it,not no not ever!This is a strong project.

So where is Support of this STRONG project?
why vanish,this is fear mongering and we do not need any of it,not no not ever!This is a strong project.
Activity: 1
If this is actually the case and they have actually vanished, this is really bad news for everyone. Let's be cautious until we have some news from them. 
Pages:
Jump to: