Pages:
Author

Topic: <ANN> HoboNickels HBN Mandatory UPDATE to version 1.1 - page 16. (Read 61227 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
coin of the  year.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
addnode=74.196.48.62
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Releasing a coin, without the source. People are not going to be happy about that man. Poor little Linux and Mac users Tongue
There is more too releasing sources than just Linux/Mac, How do you know there isn't code in there to steal your wallets, a massive premine or turn your clients into a botnet?

The source is here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5aGVrSVlNZnA1ME0/edit?usp=sharing

and it was posted in Cryptsy chat before the Windows-Qt too. Thundertoe just chose not to link it. Big deal. This wasn't a "REAL" announcment, it was a coin for fun for the Hobo. Don't like it, don't mine it--no one's making you ALL HAVE to download/install/mine    Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Wonderful launch
Activity: 280
Releasing a coin, without the source. People are not going to be happy about that man. Poor little Linux and Mac users Tongue
There is more too releasing sources than just Linux/Mac, How do you know there isn't code in there to steal your wallets, a massive premine or turn your clients into a botnet?

Because I know the devs of this particular coin, I'm not worried about that. And, fyi, just because the sourcecode is clean, that doesn't mean the released QT wallet is clean, it could have easily been compiled from different source code.
That was my point, you just dont know whats in a binary.
Activity: 473
Hey buddy .. gotta a nickle for a cuppa joe?

Er6fpezitb8QT1DFvXzvf9TJ5vV26AeeJd
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I'm a hobo let me get some nickles

EjhqcMhFz5aJRtV3hRpoF6edm4rPrDhudx

Cheesy
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Hobonickles! Finally! Grin

The CryptoHobo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

Because I know the devs of this particular coin, I'm not worried about that. And, fyi, just because the sourcecode is clean, that doesn't mean the released QT wallet is clean, it could have easily been compiled from different source code.
Activity: 280
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No luck with Solo Mining, from few hours.

Any Donations please: En7xsCb7gM9Ef2Uc6Nrr9hX7vsMPGSeYtL
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
It's his coin... Where the hell is jd?    Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
What name does the .conf file need?

hobonickels.conf
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What name does the .conf file need?