Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 131. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

I pushed the source to github: https://github.com/Optiminer/hodlminer-wolf
It contains SHA512 for both AVX and AVX2 but chooses one or the other at compile time. Ideally, it would detect at runtime which is supported and use the corresponding one.

I get about 370 hash/s on my core i7-4770S.

Very impressive!

I will be releasing an updated version of cpuminer-opt shortly with your improvements.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

It contains SHA512 for both AVX and AVX2 but chooses one or the other at compile time. Ideally, it would detect at runtime which is supported and use the corresponding one.

370 hash/s it's great! Can you add compiled miner for windows? It's too hard for me Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
pointed my laptop to the pool for testing Wink

looks very promising!

keep up the good work, if i had any unhodled hodl i would send you some

when everything works post your hodl addr, i will mine to yours for some time Wink

br
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
@optiminer

impressive, my linux laptop went from ~40H/s to 118H/s (i3-4005U) in benchmark mode

nice work

br

Thanks!

Programming at the mining pool has made good progress. Everything should work now. It still needs some testing, though.

If you do not mind potentially loosing some shares and want to help testing you can point the wolf-miner at
./hodlminer -o stratum+tcp://[2a02:168:5829:0:76d0:2bff:fe92:d5da]:5555 -p x -u YOUR_HODL_ADDRESS
And see stats on http://[2a02:168:5829:0:76d0:2bff:fe92:d5da]:8080/

Currently IPV6 only as it runs on my home machine. I will move it to a proper server once it is ready.
Activity: 700
@optiminer

impressive, my linux laptop went from ~40H/s to 118H/s (i3-4005U) in benchmark mode

nice work

br
Activity: 35
ATTENTION!

HOdlcoin [HODL] Marked for delisting on C-CEX.

Please, all HOdlers trade and bring the Volume UP again!

can you pose any link for all to see it.. i cant find any on ccex. @dev please do something

Look at
https://c-cex.com/?p=hodl-btc
right column.
Activity: 122
Merit: 16
Here is the link:

https://c-cex.com/?p=hodl-btc

If this coin will be delisted on c-cex, there will be no other exchange except yobit (which isn't really working atm) trading HOdlcoin.

The fork killed this coin, but the dev seems to want it exactly this way.

Cheers!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
ATTENTION!

can you pose any link for all to see it.. i cant find any on ccex. @dev please do something
Activity: 35
ATTENTION!

I plan to open a new mining pool next week that mines blocks to the miner address directly once they accumulated 50 hodls.

I will also publish the source code of a modified wolf-miner that increases hash rate by >100% for CPUs with AES and AVX2.

Let's keep the coin alive!  Cheesy

Any progress? Fascinated to see if you can get these performance improvements. I'd like to integrate the code into the wallet miner if possible.

thnx a lot mate ..been a while since i have mined.i would definitely give it a try and let you know ma has rate ....
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I plan to open a new mining pool next week that mines blocks to the miner address directly once they accumulated 50 hodls.

I will also publish the source code of a modified wolf-miner that increases hash rate by >100% for CPUs with AES and AVX2.

Any progress? Fascinated to see if you can get these performance improvements. I'd like to integrate the code into the wallet miner if possible.

thanks very much, I'll have a look asap! :-)

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They should have made the mining length half a year.

That's a bold claim for a newbie user.
Let's see but be careful with troyans.

lol Such statements lol , why don't you start a thread then ? You just make one comment here.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

Sure, do not run random binaries from strangers on machines you care. I will just publish the modified source on github, then you can build your own binaries from it or take one built from your favorite trusted dev.

God point pallas, i had experience with troyans.

Also i dont want to download any miner/wallet except from developer post in first page.

@dev when u are free can u compile and put the latest in the front page for every one..it would be helpful
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

God point pallas, i had experience with troyans.

Also i dont want to download any miner/wallet except from developer post in first page.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
YObit for the last few days I am getting this message on Withdrawal:

Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I strongly recommend not trading on Yobit. They left deposits open after the fork, and they may have taken deposits on the wrong branch. They haven't re-opened deposits/withdrawals, even though they are on the right branch now. That's suspicious and may indicate that they don't have enough HODL to cover their deposits. I've removed them from the ANN.

You don't need hodl to cover deposits. You receive hodl so you already have it by the time is credited. And in this case, you also gain interest which you don't credit to traders. if anything, they should be allowing deposits and not withdrawals
Jump to: