Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 126. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
the price is dirt cheap since new version wallet.  Angry Angry

Actually price is rising on C-CEX. Should ignore YObit as their tokens are not convertible to HODL.

I was speaking with C-CEX about the delisting -

They need to see 6 BTC here -

https://c-cex.com/?id=stat&d=30

Currrently we're at 5.07, so not far off. Another 1 BTC of trading and they should take us off delisting notice.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
the price is dirt cheap since new version wallet.  Angry Angry
Activity: 154
optiminer - still having issues with website since your fix upgrade - miner just keeps saying stratum requested work restart.
thank you ...
I now see that when miner is in -q mode this is all you get - you do not get accepted messages - if you remove -q option from miner you can see it hashing.

not seeing the -q flag in the string given on the site:

hodlminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://hodl.optiminer.pl:5555 -u HODLADDR -p x

website registers work progress and payment is being made so something positive is happening, but yeah, I'd like to see the 'accepted' messages.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
a work restart is perfectly normal
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
optiminer - still having issues with website since your fix upgrade - miner just keeps saying stratum requested work restart.
thank you ...
I now see that when miner is in -q mode this is all you get - you do not get accepted messages - if you remove -q option from miner you can see it hashing.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
What compiler version does travis use? Can we configure it to use at least gcc 4.8? I need __builtin_cpu_supports to detect avx2.
Pull request: https://github.com/HOdlcoin/HOdlcoin/pull/76

Travis defaults to Precise, which uses gcc 4.6. I'll look into migrating to their Trusty environment, which uses gcc 4.8.

Also, gcc isn't the only compiler that is tested against; clang is used for the cross-mac target. There is also an ARM target (which I'm hoping to update with some new depends system upgrades when I have time).

I haven't had much time to look at the PR, but a quick glance left some questions in my mind as to how it'll work out for distribution builds. optiminer; if you have access to slack or IRC, drop me a line
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
The main reason I Hodl is because every time I open my wallet Nutoshi enlightens me with a new saying. Im about to stack some more nuts right now for next winter. Fish
Activity: 187

Wow, thanks Optiminer, that was fast - but yes, pull request to confirm automatic build tests will run would be helpful.

What compiler version does travis use? Can we configure it to use at least gcc 4.8? I need __builtin_cpu_supports to detect avx2.
Pull request: https://github.com/HOdlcoin/HOdlcoin/pull/76
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Currently no HODL deposits possible to YoBit

Withdrawals disabled too.
Lets talk some HOdl in yobit trollbox the next days and maybe we get lucky ^^

nag nag nag, but no spam please Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Currently no HODL deposits possible to YoBit
Stratum request for restart....

@Optiminer: please take care of it

Do you still see problems? Seems to run fine since upgrading to new version.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Stratum request for restart....

@Optiminer: please take care of it
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello Huh the yobit exchange is on wrong chain ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

Wow, thanks Optiminer, that was fast - but yes, pull request to confirm automatic build tests will run would be helpful.
@optiminer The pool's website seems down, stratum server is still up though.

Thanks for reporting. Apache crashed when it tried to restart. Stratum was also down for a bit. Two separate issues. Deployed a new version of the pool software that should prevent it from happen again.

Thanks for the patience. HOdl on!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
is yobit on wrong chain ?
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Seems to work again!

Thanks Opti!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
@optiminer The pool's website seems down, stratum server is still up though.
Hello all,

Woow just by using the benchmark mode my 4790k goes to almost 430H/s
I wanted to try the pool but it does not look online

I don't suppose this is usable for wallet or solo mining?

I'll put up a bounty of 20,000 HODL to get this miner integrated into the wallet for solo mining. Anyone interested in working on this?
Bump, anyone
I'll do it for the 20000 hodls. Already got a proof-of-concept, just need to change it to enable it dynamically based on CPU features.
sweet love it. will bring more people in. cant wait. Fish

Please try https://github.com/Optiminer/HOdlcoin/commit/d31e02e856a0a44fe6a722c8420c843f51f5b0b3
Jump to: