Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 157. (Read 472878 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
just wonder why someone has a huge hash..someone has more than 1000 computer???
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Speaking about letting go, I would be willing to let go future 140k HODL wallet for a decent price.

When future?

I dont think this would be safe , i am guessing you would give away your private keys , but the seller could still have a copy

I agree, I can't think of a safe way to accomplish a transfer like that.  You can't change the address the hodl'ed coins are tied to until they unlock, and until you did that the seller could move the coins at will when they unlock.  You'd be rolling the dice that the seller would not be waiting to swipe the coins back as soon as they unlock. 

You could put the payment in escrow until the coins unlocked, but if that is the case the seller should just wait till they unlock and then sell them.  I do suppose you could lock in an agreed price by doing that, but again, since the seller can't put his coins in escrow because they are locked, it would be totally up to the seller if they wanted to go through with the transaction at the time of unlocking.  If the price of Hodl goes up dramatically between now and then, the seller would likely just bail on the sale.

The devs will need to build in some additional options for handling locked coins before a sale like this is possible with any degree of safety.
Awesome!  Have to check :d
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Nutocracy is ready for testing!

https://nutocracy.herokuapp.com/

It's a fork of the Bitcoinocracy project, and it allows HOdlers to vote on motions.

Some important points

1. Motions can be used to give or withold permission from devs to make changes to HOdlcoin. The blockchain has no army, so it cannot compel action nor inaction, but it represents the collective voice of HOdlers and so has standing. It is a transfer of some power from devs and miners to HOdlers. 

2. Only HOdled funds have a vote, and the vote counts as the fully matured value. So if you HOdl 10 coins now, and they mature in 1 year as 200 coins - your vote is worth 200.

3. Only the latest source works for signing statements. Current builds do not work - you'll need to compile the latest yourself, or if you use windows, you can use this binary that I made earlier.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-5Ax5kejTpMLVdaVUNjZVpmZDQ

4. Currently only 1 signature can be used at a time to sign - the new client source supports signing with multiple addresses at the same time, and the Nutocracy platform will accept these multiple signatures shortly.
Activity: 131
Speaking about letting go, I would be willing to let go future 140k HODL wallet for a decent price.

When future?

I dont think this would be safe , i am guessing you would give away your private keys , but the seller could still have a copy
Activity: 41

When future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
HOLD down so much Sad only 1500 satoshi Sad.. Hold for HODL only Cheesy
Activity: 770
I hope this turns out well it looks awesome.
Activity: 125
Any development plan for hodl?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It halves every 4 years, so there is quite a lot of time even before the first halving occurs.
every four years , so i think it is much better since the coins is already existing
i think value of this coin will be varied on how holders and investors play for it
keep checking this thread from time to time.
Activity: 602
It halves every 4 years, so there is quite a lot of time even before the first halving occurs.
Activity: 55
continue to hold and it will start to bounce back we just have to be patient guys
as we can see the price again started to move up, I think this will still fluctuate until
the halving ends for btc as many investors still enjoying their earnings from btc.
when will the block reward halve?
Activity: 644
continue to hold and it will start to bounce back we just have to be patient guys
as we can see the price again started to move up, I think this will still fluctuate until
the halving ends for btc as many investors still enjoying their earnings from btc.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Lol if this ^^^ was the case then I and everybody else would be having so much fun and not letting go of our HOdl.

HOdl till your old Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
There is only one thing I am doing and will keep doing....

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Any HOdlers good with Ruby on Rails? Bitcoinocracy is a RoR app, and I'm running into some issues getting it set up on Heroku. We're likely to need some development on Nutocracy, but for now just trying to get it running.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer please fix the hash rate display + workers not updating now...

there's someone ddosing the pool using the live dashboard, once I have that fixed/mitigated it'll be working again
thanks ocminer hope it will not that long so we can enjoy using your pool again
we know HODL have many advantage in regards to other coin that can be mine
from your pool. keep it up sir.

The only thing that is disabled is the worker name display on the dashboard, everything else is working fine and you can still see your workers from the "your account" - "workers" tab - so it usually shouldn't be a big deal
Jump to: