Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 161. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I often find myself hodling my shit in at work because my boss is a bitch and wont let me leave my desk for anything.
its sad, I know.

what a bitch

Yeah that's what I was thinking. What a random post too. lol..

Hey Novalok, this is what you do... find out which car is her's, then shit it up. Next time u visit the crapper bring a paper bag with you. hehe... after that next stop is the parking lot. Its kinda gross but revenge feels great.

Eww, wouldn't it be better to stick a banana in the tail pipe rather than playing with your own shit?

Banana in the tailpipe isn't gonna do anything, the engine exhaust will just spit it out. If you wanted to choke out her car then a pinched tailpipe is what needs to happen.

But shit inside her door handles will send a clear message.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I am waiting for wolf0's GPU miner.
There won't be one.  Funds stuck at a little over 0.5 BTC.  Freetrade wants to move it to something else, and Wolf0 agreed.
That's the GBT miner. There was never any funded GPU miner project, but I understand Wolf was working on one anyway. Haven't heard much about it lately.
He mentioned  a while ago on slack that he was testing it , I don't think he's planning on publicly releasing it though :/
I asked wolf about it the other day on slack and I believe he is waiting on an offer to release the GPU miner.
GPU miner explains very low price. For any CPU mining is unprofilable even with $0.06/kWh (may be except newest Broadwell-E(P), no hashrate results in public access).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

There won't be one.  Funds stuck at a little over 0.5 BTC.  Freetrade wants to move it to something else, and Wolf0 agreed.

That's the GBT miner. There was never any funded GPU miner project, but I understand Wolf was working on one anyway. Haven't heard much about it lately.
He mentioned  a while ago on slack that he was testing it , I don't think he's planning on publicly releasing it though :/

I asked wolf about it the other day on slack and I believe he is waiting on an offer to release the GPU miner.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer the suprnova dashboard is not displaying the workers active & their hash rate from yesterday....

I know, I am on it but it will take some time. In the meanwhile you can check all that on the account -> my workers page
Some body says suprnova pool is always stealling mining hashpower ,is that true?

Just compare mining results from Suprnova and the other pools and you will notice earnings over time are the same.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
FreeTrade what have you done with Lottoshare , Hopefully with this project you will do it all the way.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@ocminer the suprnova dashboard is not displaying the workers active & their hash rate from yesterday....

I know, I am on it but it will take some time. In the meanwhile you can check all that on the account -> my workers page
Some body says suprnova pool is always stealling mining hashpower ,is that true?
Activity: 89
I often find myself hodling my shit in at work because my boss is a bitch and wont let me leave my desk for anything.
its sad, I know.

what a bitch

Hey Novalok, this is what you do... find out which car is her's, then shit it up. Next time u visit the crapper bring a paper bag with you. hehe... after that next stop is the parking lot. Its kinda gross but revenge feels great.

Eww, wouldn't it be better to stick a banana in the tail pipe rather than playing with your own shit?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

There won't be one.  Funds stuck at a little over 0.5 BTC.  Freetrade wants to move it to something else, and Wolf0 agreed.

Activity: 89

There won't be one.  Funds stuck at a little over 0.5 BTC.  Freetrade wants to move it to something else, and Wolf0 agreed.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 122
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
we need to buy more now while it is cheap in price then stake it this coin will be mooning any day from now
if you have the opportunity to buy more just keep holding it and wait until it rise up and sell the half of it and
keep the other half. good luck wise investors.
Activity: 122
The price is dirt cheap now,we need a bigger exchange now,like bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 292
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
its sad, I know.

what a bitch

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
will the hodl reach 100k sat???
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yobit seems to be back online now, apparently today they have been DDOSed just like Poloniex did...
Activity: 250
its sad, I know.

what a bitch
Jump to: