Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 184. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
look great , kinda sad that my address only has 12 hodl Sad  there keeps of address with 10,000+

maybe you are mining with default settings which create a new address for every mined block.

How can this be changed?

Use the -miningaddress command line option or the corresponding entry in the conf file.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
look great , kinda sad that my address only has 12 hodl Sad  there keeps of address with 10,000+

maybe you are mining with default settings which create a new address for every mined block.

How can this be changed?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
People are just HODLing their coins, me as well.
It's the right thing to do Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
People are just HODLing their coins, me as well.
HoDl going down @ yobit .  Cry Cry Cry

It's been going sideways for about 2 weeks at about 6000 sats.

That's pretty good considering

i) the bonus rate on unlocked funds is 1365% APR! (Double that for HODLd funds)
ii) Bitcoin has been appreciating in value
I'm actually quite surprised it's been this high this long.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

It's been going sideways for about 2 weeks at about 6000 sats.

That's pretty good considering

i) the bonus rate on unlocked funds is 1365% APR! (Double that for HODLd funds)
ii) Bitcoin has been appreciating in value
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Intel Core i7 5820K with hodlminer-wolf - 272 H/s
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm sure there's GPU miner, but he was not to make a public! First, rich owner of a miner, and then maybe make it available. I see how coins are fused. Sad

Sure there is somebody mining with a gpu, look at Suprnova, the first guy is mining at 50kH/S +. (400 i7 8 cores cpus or more...)
I'm mining with 70+ cores and i get 1,4kH/s, this is unfair  Sad

A gpu miner wouldn't give you such an advantage, It's been mentioned before that a gpu miner isn't that much more efficient than cpu.
It's most likely just someone with a lot of pc's it can be a botnet or a school, who knows.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I'm sure there's GPU miner, but he was not to make a public! First, rich owner of a miner, and then maybe make it available. I see how coins are fused. Sad

Sure there is somebody mining with a gpu, look at Suprnova, the first guy is mining at 50kH/S +. (400 i7 8 cores cpus or more...)

A botnet can be made of 10,000 PCs or more.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Dumped only once, but if you have the botnet constantly mining for new coins you are constantly dumping them...
Activity: 310
On short term yes, but they are hurting the coin long term as these guys make a lot of coins "for free" just to dump them.

Doesn't really hurt the coin long term as the coins can only be "dumped" once.
Activity: 250
just make a cpu coin that absolutely depends on having a high amount of ram, to be able to mine.
simple
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pool operators can easily detect botnets mining by connections coming from many different IPs for a single user.
[/quote

This was long time ago, in the meanwhile they are using a proxy server to Tunnel the connections into one.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Hello,
is there someone who had built a Hodl cpuminer for Mac OS X?
On short term yes, but they are hurting the coin long term as these guys make a lot of coins "for free" just to dump them.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Pool operators can easily detect botnets mining by connections coming from many different IPs for a single user.

Why should they block 'em? It's coins for them in fees.
Jump to: