Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 11. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey how’s the honey peeps doing. Market blood bath going on atm, maybe honey will be seen by the masses during this blood shed lol
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Blockchain keeps getting stuck 17 weeks behind block 177873? 3 connections on my client. Anyone?

Mine is stuck at 9 weeks behind - 177874 - also 3 connections.
I used a bootstrap and now at the same block 177874
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Blockchain keeps getting stuck 17 weeks behind block 177873? 3 connections on my client. Anyone?

Mine is stuck at 9 weeks behind - 177874 - also 3 connections.
Activity: 308
Tasty name of the coin Smiley
I will join the community of digging this coin on cryptohab pool.
Founder of Incakoin
Founder of Incakoin
What is honey coin?
The Honey Coin is a cryptocurrency that has so far gone wild. With the launch in the spring of 2017, she first had a who of $ 0.115226 per coin. One month later, the peak was reached, as on April 20, 2017, the price of a coin was $ 5.66. But the day after he fell to only $ 1.57. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-honey-coin.html
I joined as a honey hodler!  Grin good luck honey pot hoarders!
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is honey coin?
The Honey Coin is a cryptocurrency that has so far gone wild. With the launch in the spring of 2017, she first had a who of $ 0.115226 per coin. One month later, the peak was reached, as on April 20, 2017, the price of a coin was $ 5.66. But the day after he fell to only $ 1.57. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-honey-coin.html
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
how can we get honey traded on other exchanges

It will be hard to motivate exchanges to add honey since there isn't much trading activity right now. Even on coinexchange there is only $400 USD in honey/btc trading today. This probably adds up to maybe a few dollars in fees.

After we see dev's big announcement this might change.

Yeah that is the problem right now for Honey, the trading volume. However I think it will pick up once like you said we get the big announcement from the dev which I think we be in the next week or so. Then once the volume picks up we could try and get Honey listed on more exchanges. Its a shame that when Nova exchange comes back that they won't be having Honey listed on there any more as they have delisted Honey already, not sure why as they still have a lot of dead coins listed on there but they delist Honey, doesn't make sense to me. Maybe once everything is in place we could try and get Honey relisted on Nova once again.
Activity: 273
I really like how the coin is setup, but come on.. no website? We'll be watching, best of luck.

The dev will be working a lot more on Honey this year from what I understand. The problem is that the dev also has taken over another coin last year Blas so he was spending most of his time on that coin. Now I think he will be turning his attention onto Honey so we must be patient as I'm sure we'll start to see some work done on the project soon. In the meantime we can all stake and earn some nice rewards.

patience is a virtue. get your cheap honey while it lasts

you can see his website at: http://www.coffeepool.org/
and you can also see the official account at: http://honeycoin.info
Activity: 18

It will be hard to motivate exchanges to add honey since there isn't much trading activity right now. Even on coinexchange there is only $400 USD in honey/btc trading today. This probably adds up to maybe a few dollars in fees.

After we see dev's big announcement this might change.

The only way is to try and get Honey listed on them by either paying the exchange listing fee or in some cases we can vote to get the coin listed but most times there is a listing fee. I'm sure once the dev is finished working on the new website and other things he is currently working on, then he might think about getting Honey listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Definitely, it's a good and promising coin.  Wink
how many coins for mn.

There is no masternodes implemented in Honey and from what I understand there won't be any masternodes for Honey in the near future. However if you stake Honey its like owning and running a masternode as the POS reward per stake is fixed at 2 Honey coins which is very similar to a masternode coin. So I suggest you get some Honey and start staking and you'll see what I mean. I think Honey is perfect just the way it is without any masternodes.
Activity: 4
how many coins for mn.
Honey in my opinion would have to be one of the best staking coins there is paying a fixed rate of 2 coins per stake. It might not seem like much but when you start staking regularly they soon start to add up fast. If people are looking for a long term hold with the benefits of staking and earning extra coins then this is the one to get into now. I have a good feeling that this year will be huge for Honey once we start seeing new developments which I believe the dev is currently working.
Activity: 6
I was having issues with my wallet too and used the set-up guide posted above and there is a trouble sync section that walked me through it and I got it all working yesterday, good luck

https://coinguides.org/honey-wallet-setup-guide-windows/

Thanks for the reply.
I used the guide as well, but still no luck.
The bootstrap link in the guide is what I used.
Which wallet version are you using? did you have to do anything other than what the guide says??

I just tried the guide on a new computer I just bought and it worked the first time....Huh Grin
I"ve been working on this for hours on my old computer and nothing worked.. HOOOOray..!
I was having issues with my wallet too and used the set-up guide posted above and there is a trouble sync section that walked me through it and I got it all working yesterday, good luck

Thanks for the reply.
I used the guide as well, but still no luck.
The bootstrap link in the guide is what I used.
Which wallet version are you using? did you have to do anything other than what the guide says??
Activity: 57

I am staking many other coins... so I am not new to how this works. However I have tried every thing I can think of to sync the blockchain including using the bootstrap (with and without) and using every version of the Qt (with and without the bootstrap ) but with every option I have tried I still endup with a string of orphan blocks.
Any help?
I get stopped every time at block 241919 Dec 24 2017
Anyone know of a newer bootstrap or could someone upload a newer bootstrap from their synced and working wallet?
Thank you so much if you could offer assistance.
 Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: