Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 62. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
coinexchange will soon become the new YOBIT  Wink

It is actually becoming BETTER than YOBIT

+1 lots of great coins and affordable ICOs, look at ZURMO, XVE vegan initiative, GMB... It's already the new yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
coinexchange will soon become the new YOBIT  Wink

It is actually becoming BETTER than YOBIT
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
@GREEDYJOHN, yes Smiley

Noticed a cool feature on coinexchange.. click 'HONEY peers' and you'll see all the recent nodes and what country they're in

legendary
Lots of support pouring in from the community,  I like the direction things are headed.

That happens when you have an active dev ( on thecryptochat.net) everyday, every hour. Come on, you can join too!

Oh but I am! My username is CryptoScribe, I joined yesterday and think its a great idea.

I don't any buy support from traders. There should be some volume. I feel less interest in this coin from the community. Or many people may not put interest in this coin yet. Grab community interest.
There is community interest.

HONEY wallet currently has 38 active connections to HONEY network !!!  Cool
Activity: 434
Lots of support pouring in from the community,  I like the direction things are headed.

That happens when you have an active dev ( on thecryptochat.net) everyday, every hour. Come on, you can join too!

Oh but I am! My username is CryptoScribe, I joined yesterday and think its a great idea.

I don't any buy support from traders. There should be some volume. I feel less interest in this coin from the community. Or many people may not put interest in this coin yet. Grab community interest.
Activity: 455

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 455
Lots of support pouring in from the community,  I like the direction things are headed.
legendary
NICE COIN ,Seeing honey makes me eat it .
It will get pumped for sure but the logo makes people go hungry !!!!
The logo is making people hungry which is not good as then they need to go and eat and then they eat and then they get fat !!!

Stop this madness honey !!!!
You mean the HONEY POT  Cheesy  ?

I think that it is time for us to apply for this coin to be listed at coinmarketcap.

Dev sent the request yesterday
I just checked, the DEV beat me to it , this time  Grin
The logo is making people hungry which is not good as then they need to go and eat and then they eat and then they get fat !!!

I think that it is time for us to apply for this coin to be listed at coinmarketcap.

Dev sent the request yesterday
legendary

Activity: 154
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Great, thank you for mac wallet.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor

legendary

welcome to the land of Apples Wink

mac OSX-qt is now available here Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drYXRUUXo4Nk1IcEU

-
i'll pm with an address for bounty ..
You always hang around the GOOD COINS  Cheesy

-

Thanks Bumba  Wink
Activity: 311
Voted for it on ccex, just want to give you a hand on getting this coin started. Smiley

Hey thanks! That's awesome!

dev, PM me if you need another seed node added for your next release. Its not much work for me and I like these kind of (non ICO/premine) honest initiatives Smiley

Definitely... Thanks!

-

Thanks!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

-
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
dev, PM me if you need another seed node added for your next release. Its not much work for me and I like these kind of (non ICO/premine) honest initiatives Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Voted for it on ccex, just want to give you a hand on getting this coin started. Smiley
Activity: 311
Voting has started on C-Cex!
Pages:
Jump to: