Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 65. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Twitter bounty available. Contact me via PM or come to the chat to find out more!
Guys, don't use the cryptophi one for now! It's incorrectly set for blake instead of blake2s and nobody's going to be finding anything until it gets fixed. cryptostiltskin's gonna remove the link for now, it'll be back when you can actually mine on it.

EDIT: Actually avoid any pools; cryptophi is down and coin-miners seems to be having issues recognizing blocks that users mined and paying out said blocks. Just solo for now, hashrate is fairly low.

pool.coin-miners.info is a go. Thanks for your help!

Interesting coin.Goog luck.
  Keep whaching.

Thanks bro!
Activity: 154
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

A smooth and beautiful coin, will get from the dumpers and keep this one for a long.
Great job dev.
What is your opinion? Is it profitable to mine or profitable to buy in the markets?

both is profitable man
This coin no ico and no premine. its good to mine and buy in the markets.

There are over 8k coins mined and staked. I expect few dumpers at dead cheap price.

I hope not!  Smiley

What is your opinion? Is it profitable to mine or profitable to buy in the markets?

I'm doing both already! Smiley  So much fun!

Is the "Blake2s" Alogrytm minable with GPU's and Asic Proof?
(I'm new, thanks a lot)

What DrkLvr_ said... Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 434

both is profitable man

There are over 8k coins mined and staked. I expect few dumpers at dead cheap price.
Activity: 369
Merit: 2

both is profitable man
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
(I'm new, thanks a lot)

it is mineable with GPU. do you have AMD or Nvidia?

currently there are no asic miners for this algo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
(I'm new, thanks a lot)
You should send a PM to the DEV, so that he can answer you quickly, when he gets back online.
legendary
  Keep whaching.
32 active connections!
Lets keep watching this.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
(I'm new, thanks a lot)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
12ZAhA9cyvugdzobpVkBDTiNuNNH9pCvny
  Keep whaching.
legendary
31 active connections to HONEY network!

Keep up the good work  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys, don't use the cryptophi one for now! It's incorrectly set for blake instead of blake2s and nobody's going to be finding anything until it gets fixed. cryptostiltskin's gonna remove the link for now, it'll be back when you can actually mine on it.

EDIT: Actually avoid any pools; cryptophi is down and coin-miners seems to be having issues recognizing blocks that users mined and paying out said blocks. Just solo for now, hashrate is fairly low.
Second pool link now in the op! Thanks!
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
plan open bounty or not dev
i thing you must read before post here
Dev already announce in thread Op that not bounty etc

if you mean bounty campaign, signature campaign , facebook campaign twitter campaign
or bounty translation i think honey coin not open bounty, this first page, dev is ready explain, no ico no premine = no bounty no giveaway
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

if you mean bounty campaign, signature campaign , facebook campaign twitter campaign
or bounty translation i think honey coin not open bounty, this first page, dev is ready explain, no ico no premine = no bounty no giveaway
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Network   
Honey
61.88 GH/s

Cheesy

Well, I'm glad that I got to solo mine a small pile before the hash went way up.

Same, I got about 14 HONEY but it was within these circumstances, but more between 20GH and 200GH. Joined the coin-miners pool, seeing how that'll work.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Network   
Honey
61.88 GH/s

Cheesy

Well, I'm glad that I got to solo mine a small pile before the hash went way up.

I have a bounty for a mac wallet. 2 people are working on it right now....
how about a bounty twitter campaign??

I'll open some more bounties as I can. Thanks for your interest friend!
Pages:
Jump to: