Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HongKetoCoin [HKC] - The Coin For Fighters! Remix [SHA256D] (BOUNTIES) - page 10. (Read 18829 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Latest updates:

The source code has been cleaned up and committed to Github. https://github.com/hongketocoin/master

The Linux wallet compiled fine. Here's the example.

http://i.imgur.com/5bRHRK3.jpg

Compile instructions.

From root directory (above src/)

For graphical QT (assuming your environment is setup)

cd src\leveldb
chmod go+x ./build_detect_platform
cd ../../
qmake
make

For Daemon for services:

(You need this if Boost fails on compile)

sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev libboost1.48-all-dev libupnp-dev libcrypto++9 libcrypto++-dev
cd src
cd src\leveldb
chmod go+x ./build_detect_platform
cd ../../
make -j2 -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

Find the directory with wallet.dat in it.

updatedb
locate wallet.dat

Copy hongketocoin.conf to that directory and start.

rpcuser=hongketocoin
rpcpassword=password
addnode=128.199.202.69
addnode=107.170.207.41
addnode=107.170.71.82
addnode=188.226.162.248
addnode=107.170.122.156
addnode=162.243.246.39
addnode=95.85.30.192
daemon=1

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Here's the progress report for HongKetoCoin from the last 24 hours:

4) Block Explorer: the Block Explorer has the wrong Base58 translation which causes an issue with wallet addresses. That should be resolved soon.

Finally Majorminers admits that his HKC block explorer has problem. However, has he forgot that he insisted that his HKC block explorer never had any problem?

The followings are the old posts reminding Majorminers what he said about his HKC block explorer some time ago (in fact not long ago).

After reading what he said, will you still think Majorminers is a responsible coin developer?

Dear HKC supporters, now you can see that HKC dev is lack of responsibility. He knows that the current block explorer is not working. He does not want to find someone to make another one, or ask Majorminers to fix the current block explorer.

Hey idiot. I've been doing my best not to respond to your crap anymore.

The Block Explorer isn't broke. It's based on ABE, same as everyone else's.

More importantly, who gives a shit? Why 'The Dev' would spend even more than one second trying to prove something to you is beyond me.

I already gave my advice to the Dev. I told him to rename the coin, forget Hong Kong altogether, and move on to a new environment where we don't spend all day arguing with nutjobs.

Whether your HKC block explorer is based on ABE is not the point.
Please double check the output wallet addresses from your HKC block explorer.  All output wallet addresses are starting with "2". However, all HKC wallet addresses start with "1".

I'm not double checking anything. You aren't in charge of this project. In fact, your opinion is completely without merit and holds no weight.

You've spent a month saying basically the same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Everyone has heard your criticism. You've had more than your fair share of attention over nothing really. You just don't DESERVE any more time or effort.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags.

That is why bagholders want to rebrand HKC. I am sure that most of HKC bagholders have a dream. If HKC could be reborn, the price may go up to 100 satoshi or more. Then all bagholders can earn a bit. 100 satoshi will result in 10 BTC; 1000 satoshi will result in 1000 BTC .....

That would be awesome
do not like SHA256,so out

I've addd the word SHA256D to the main post. This should save guys like a problem in the future.

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags.

That is why bagholders want to rebrand HKC. I am sure that most of HKC bagholders have a dream. If HKC could be reborn, the price may go up to 100 satoshi or more. Then all bagholders can earn a bit. 100 satoshi will result in 10 BTC; 1000 satoshi will result in 1000 BTC .....
iseebitcoins.com

What do people tend to achieve by posting this i don't like fags you don't see me posting it lol
Activity: 168

Okay, thanks for letting everyone know. We were concerned about whether you were in or out. Now we know.  Grin
Activity: 152
Activity: 168
Here's the progress report for HongKetoCoin from the last 24 hours:

1) Source code is undergoing cleanup for branding, etc.
2) 5 public nodes are being added for faster syncing.
3) Development of the web wallet and Android app are underway.
4) Block Explorer: the Block Explorer has the wrong Base58 translation which causes an issue with wallet addresses. That should be resolved soon.
5) Github account created and source uploaded.
6) Mining pool re-branded.
7) Twitter account established.
Cool Facebook fan page established.
9) Subreddit established.
10) Rudimentary website established.
11) Logo designed and implemented.
12) EuropeX.eu rebranded.
13) Bittrex rebranded.
14) Cryptocoinrank rebranded.

There's a lot more coming. Follow HKC on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HongKetoCoin for more updates.

P.S. BitCoin miners, I appreciate your viewpoint. You, like me, are what's known as 'loyalists.' We don't run off from coin to coin. When we start a project, we see it through to the end.

HKC is a coin for fighters! As to the premine. At 1 Sat, which HKC has been at for most of its life, it's worth a total of 0.84 BTC. It could be invalidated with a hard fork, but I don't think the benefits are worth the effort.

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags. The only bag holding that has been uncomfortable was standing by and being insulted while a useless Dev did NOTHING. I hate lazy people and I can't stand incompetent Devs who are willing to waste the time of miners, investors, and service providers alike. Expect a much more active effort out of the new team.

Once the wallets are re-done and the Web and Android wallets added, we'll continue doing giveaways. And when I saw 'we' in this case I mean 'me.' I've already given away 6 million HKC and will continue to. Thanks for everyone who has supported the project.

iseebitcoins.com
I hope Majorminers still remembers how he has tried to "humiliate" me, when he thought he won and I was a loser.

Here is one of the old posts from Majorminers. I hope this could refresh people's memory.

Excellent. Keep mining. Tomorrow Major Miners is going to introduce Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses in honor of the dumbest troll (CryptoBuddy) in the history of BCT.

Miners, follow us on Twitter for more exciting updates! https://twitter.com/majorminers

For your entertainment: Here's a picture of Cryptobuddy after a long day of trolling on this forum:

LMAO NICE!!!
Activity: 476
the logo looks funny... especially the chinese characters...
Activity: 440
Roobet
Honestly i think it is from the same group by made Whitecoin, Hadoken coin Cheesy

Actually i think this is from majorminers pool admin Wink

You don't need to guess. HKC is not developed by majorminers, but it has just been rebranded by Majorminers, Bitcoinminers and other HKC supporters.

You may want to say, from NOW Majorminers is HongKetoCoin dev!  Grin
Im glad that HKC had some of supporter, which i cant say for you. Im sure noone support you, because you always say only Neagtive things about Coins. I dont even know what are you doing here???
Can you explain me, why you always pick up your nose in things if you dont like?
ON Interent you have 100`s different Coins, some of then are good, some are scam, some try to get back on thier feet. If you dont like HKC why you just can skip this tread and go and try to destroy another Coin.
You are against HKC from day 1 im sure you did already enough harm to this coin so please move on.
Im not part of the dev team, not part of Majorminers pool im just guy who is minig Virtual currency and if i like coin i mine and i will support that coin to end. What i cant say for you, did you even miner HKC? You mine at all, or you just here, because you cant do nothing in your life and you want to give hard time to all who want to do something?
You did say your oppinion already about HKC long time ago, so please stop. If you will once in your life to do some good things you will feel better.
I hope Majorminers still remembers how he has tried to "humiliate" me, when he thought he won and I was a loser.

Here is one of the old posts from Majorminers. I hope this could refresh people's memory.

Excellent. Keep mining. Tomorrow Major Miners is going to introduce Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses in honor of the dumbest troll (CryptoBuddy) in the history of BCT.

Miners, follow us on Twitter for more exciting updates! https://twitter.com/majorminers

For your entertainment: Here's a picture of Cryptobuddy after a long day of trolling on this forum:

You did say your oppinion already about HKC long time ago, so please stop. If you will once in your life to do some good things you will feel better.

You don't know me in person, and you don't know what I am doing in the real world. I could tell you that I have been doing good things in real world as well as in the Internet, and I have been feeling so good, not just even better.  The fact is I would never be upset while people saying negative words/foul language on me.  LOL  Grin

Furthermore, there are something new in what I have posted in my recent messages (not just keep repeating). You can prove me wrong if HKC dev and majorminers are not major HKC bagholders. [a new point in my previous post]

In fact, there are so many Hong Kong people in Bitcointalk who are celebrating the failure of HongKongCoin. Actually I have prepared not to post anything until seeing your post.

However, after seeing your post and comments, I can't help posting once again to clarify your misunderstanding about me.

In this world, there are full of different types of people. Some people do things are NOT for money. Some people do things are just for the public, and are just for doing good for the community.

Do you know the real purpose of bitcointalk forum? It is not just for promoting new coins. It is also an open forum for people to express their views about BTC or altcoins, so that Bitcointalk community can understand  what has been happening, as well as incubate new ideas/concepts.

[New point in this post] Please think carefully when you guys try to "rescue" a problematic coin, especially it has been minted up to over than 65% (392,088,050 HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore, unless you have a plan to decentralized those 65% minted HKC.

If you think I am the one who destroyed HKC, you are totally wrong. You have over-estimated my capability. A good coin cannot be destroyed by 1 single person, whom Majorminors considered as "dumbest troll"! HongKong Coin died because of its intrinsic problems.

For those, who wants to invest in this coin.

Please note that

(1) This coin is 2.5% premined by the original HKC dev.

(2) Original HKC dev did giveaway some HKC to Hong Kong people by the problematic faucet (which has stopped working for more than a month), but I guess only less than 0.5% have been given away to HKC people or given away as bounties. Original HKC dev is the one of the major bagholders. He should have got more than 12 million HKC.

(3) Majorminers is another bagholder. I guess Majorminers have 20 to 40 million of HKC. However, he deserves to own all these. He has been trying hard to buy all those HKC dumped by miners at 1 - 5 satoshi to maintain the HKC price. Probably he has already spent several BTC on HKC. Furthermore, Majorminers have been running the HKC pool from day 1. He has spent tremendous effort to promote and keep HKC going.

(4) The HKC block explorer has problem in returning correct wallet address (addresses starting with "2", instead of "1"). Majorminers should either fix it or give bounties to people who can make another block explorer.

please learn more about the problems of HKC by visiting the following thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hongkongcoin-hkc-chinese-coingen-coin-evidence-a-big-scam-no-integrity-523292
Announcing HongKetoCoin (HKC) – The Coin For Fighters! Remix Version
In a world filled with sissy altcoins, one coin stands ready to fight! Introducing the coin that was TOO BIG for Hong Kong.

Have anyone seen the Chinese Words "吉妮" in the coin picture of HongKetoCoin?

I have browsed internet to search for any fighters or Kung Fu stuff related to "吉妮". Unfortunately, I can't find any. I have only found that 吉妮 is a girl name.

吉妮 is a girl name. Oops....HongKetoCoin in fact is a coin for sissy fighters!!!

Click to the following link to see the pretty girl pictures retrieved by google search of "吉妮"!

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=%E5%90%89%E5%A6%AE&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BWJ5U8XtDc7-8QWOnoD4AQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1777&bih=882&dpr=0.9

HongKetoCoin 吉妮 - a coin for Sissy Fighters
Activity: 440
Roobet
I want to thank you all for good work to try to save HKC and put to right track again.
Alt Dev leave HKC to die, but there was couple of us who was trying to save this coin.
Like to Thank Majorminers to keep running pool even was not a lot of miners there and also want to
thank Masterboy to help me vote for HKC every hour on Mintpal.
Im not part of old Dev, i just mine HKC from beginig and i always hope this coin have good chance.
If old Dev would not run away and he did more for coin we will not be here today.
So lets Bring NEW HKC on feet.
VOTE FOR HKC ON MINTPAL!!!! EVERY HOUR 1 VOTE!!!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#HKC
Honestly i think it is from the same group by made Whitecoin, Hadoken coin Cheesy

Actually i think this is from majorminers pool admin Wink

You don't need to guess. HKC is not developed by majorminers, but it has just been rebranded by Majorminers, Bitcoinminers and other HKC supporters.

You may want to say, from NOW Majorminers is HongKetoCoin dev!  Grin
Im a noob and confused where is the wallet link?

Hello, thanks for your interest in HongKetoCoin.

The Mac and Windows wallet are going to be release Tuesday at 12:00pm GMT.

The web wallet and Android App wallet are coming Friday at 6:00pm GMT.

The Linux wallet can be compiled from source here: https://github.com/hongketocoin/master

Please follow us on Twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/hongketocoin

Anyone looking to add a service, PM or post here about your service and bounty requirements.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Could someone please compile a windows wallet..

Never mind, I just noticed its sha256.
Pages:
Jump to: