Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HongKetoCoin [HKC] - The Coin For Fighters! Remix [SHA256D] (BOUNTIES) - page 7. (Read 18829 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm amazed this thing is still alive, even in this second form... whatever this form is supposed to be. Sometimes it's better to just let coins die a natural death.

I think I'd find it more amusing if cryptobuddy took over the coin.

Why don't you go die a natural death?  Grin

Price has quadrupled since new management took over. Yep, that's 400%. Plenty more news on the way.

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At this point of time, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

Congratulations, Jenny! You are Millionaire of HKC!

Not sure what market you're looking it, because HKC is 4.  Grin

Bittrex! 1 sat now! Which one you are looking at? LOL

http://i.imgur.com/Sxa1CE6.png

I'm sure your selling won't last long. I always knew you had a lot of HKC coins. Now you've proved it.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm amazed this thing is still alive, even in this second form... whatever this form is supposed to be. Sometimes it's better to just let coins die a natural death.

Price has quadrupled since new management took over. Yep, that's 400%. Plenty more news on the way.

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At this point of time, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

Not sure what market you're looking it, because HKC is 4.  Grin

Bittrex! 1 sat now! Which one you are looking at? LOL

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At the time of this pointing, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.

Not sure what market you're looking it, because HKC is 4.  Grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 67% (410 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Why don't you go die a natural death?  Grin

Activity: 400
Merit: 263
Wow man you sure got your panties in a twist... What a crusade!

With all the crap that goes down in altcoins this guy majorminer  at least shows some dedication

Another Newbie attacking me? LOL    Nowadays there are too many newbie Bitcointalk accounts holding by the same guy! Grin

You are absolutely correct. At least Majorminers is showing some dedication to his crap coin, HKC!

I was merely commenting, not attacking you. Also don't jump to false conclusions based on account age/activity. I am neither an alter ego of anyone nor am I affiliated.

Come to think of it I could buy a few millions and yell to da moon  just to read more of your foaming posts. I admit you have some comedic quality, with a lot of room to improve though.

Hugs & kisses
Shrikez

Haha.. I am not interested in taking over a crap sissy coin.

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 67% (410 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

With all the crap that goes down in altcoins this guy majorminer  at least shows some dedication

Another Newbie attacking me? LOL    Nowadays there are too many newbie Bitcointalk accounts holding by the same guy! Grin

You are absolutely correct. At least Majorminers is showing some dedication to his crap coin, HKC!

Please learn more about the problems of HKC by visiting the following thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hongkongcoin-hkc-chinese-coingen-coin-evidence-a-big-scam-no-integrity-523292

Activity: 400
Merit: 263

With all the crap that goes down in altcoins this guy majorminer  at least shows some dedication
Great fighters get hot girls...simple.  Grin

Those hot girls are 'lucky' because they have a powerful warrior on their side.

Plus, keep in mind, North America and Europe are our primary markets. They are used to 'Westernized' themes, much like Bruce Lee Jun Fan brought to the modern world with his martial arts movies.

Laugh my head off  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why don't you confess that there is no meaning all! It is just a matter of copy and paste figures available from the Internet!  Tongue

Or you could use my explanation. 吉妮 is a girl name. The English version of 吉妮 is Jenny. Jenny is your name.  It is just a coin for sissy fighters!

It's perfect for you then.

Why for me? I am not its supporter. Jenny (Majorminers), this is your sissy fighter coin!

Plus, keep in mind, North America and Europe are our primary markets. They are used to 'Westernized' themes, much like Bruce Lee Jun Fan brought to the modern world with his martial arts movies.

Laugh my head off  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why don't you confess that there is no meaning all! It is just a matter of copy and paste figures available from the Internet!  Tongue

Or you could use my explanation. 吉妮 is a girl name. The English version of 吉妮 is Jenny. Jenny is your name.  It is just a coin for sissy fighters!

It's perfect for you then.

Activity: 392
There should ne no fight in a world today.
Great fighters get hot girls...simple.  Grin

just curious, why there is "lucky girl" (the two Chinese characters) in the logo beside the dragon?

Because HKC now is a coin for sissy fighter!

I have browsed internet to search for any fighters or Kung Fu stuff related to "吉妮". Unfortunately, I can't find any. I have only found that 吉妮 is a girl name.

吉妮 is a girl name. Oops....HongKetoCoin in fact is a coin for sissy fighters!!!

Click to the following link to see the pretty girl pictures retrieved by google search of "吉妮"!

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=%E5%90%89%E5%A6%AE&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BWJ5U8XtDc7-8QWOnoD4AQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1777&bih=882&dpr=0.9

HongKetoCoin 吉妮 - a coin for Sissy Fighters
just curious, why there is "lucky girl" (the two Chinese characters) in the logo beside the dragon?

Meditate on it a bit and the answer will come to you.

Update: The Web Wallet and Android Wallet will be released later today.

Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: