Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HORS] ★ 马钱 HORSECOIN ★ 即将推出 LAUNCHED NOW/ ON SWISSCEX EXCHANGE - page 15. (Read 41932 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
u dont have a WEB HuhHuh??
where is the fucking wallet QT?HuhHuhHuh?

the DEV team is fucking lazy... they dont even wanna change the 2 chinese words
on the right side of the logo, which means: DRAGON!
is it a horse coin ? whats the fucking point to do so HuhHuh

fucking stupid!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I will give this another go, I think it has good potential with china
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
A better launch time for the people of China and also a Saturday. This could attract a lot more Chinese miners so it's good that the dev has thought of this because this could be the main of the miners. I also think this coin should be on btc38 exchange
Activity: 167
LAUNCHING SATURDAY 8TH MARCH, 3:00PM GMT

Lets hope this launch goes well. Goodluck i'll be there ready.

Looking forward to this

Hopefully a good launch now
Activity: 98

Lets hope this launch goes well. Goodluck i'll be there ready.
Activity: 112
Activity: 56
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools
We've gotta start weeding these people out.

+2
Perhaps we should start a draft for a minimal standard of quality for new coins with a simple checklist that new coins can follow before launch.

+10
But would developers follow?
Activity: 140
This coin (Einsteinium) went extremely well during its launch and the dev HAS A BRAIN if you can believe it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemc2-einsteinium-funding-the-future-with-the-future-of-currency-494708

+1

We've gotta start weeding these people out.

+2
Perhaps we should start a draft for a minimal standard of quality for new coins with a simple checklist that new coins can follow before launch.
Activity: 224
EMC2 is the one with the good launch
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Sorry for the confusion, there will be a re-launch next saturday same time as today (6pm GMT)
This sucks...make it NOW!

i can possibly talk for the rest of us...

WE WON'T BE COMING BACK!

if we do its to mine your coin and dump it for 1sat.
Kinda agree, everyone in this thread is disappointed.

+1

Weekend of fail coins!!!

Grin
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools
Tired of beating a dead horse?  Join the Revolution! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.new#new It started after CryptoApples dev had multiple failed launches.

Activity: 199
New linux compile still has the no sync problem and stratum still drops this.

I don't think that source was any different to the source used for the original Windows binary. They made a separate, second mistake in not uploading the original source properly.

We've gotta start weeding these people out. I'm just gonna go back to Litecoin and Doge soon. This is getting ridiculous, clueless bastards making shitcoins and driving crypto into the ground.

This coin (Einsteinium) went extremely well during its launch and the dev HAS A BRAIN if you can believe it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemc2-einsteinium-funding-the-future-with-the-future-of-currency-494708

calm down dude, i think its MTGOX fucking it all up

Are you blaming Gox for this coin not having a compilable wallet and then requesting a do-over? People who lost money in Gox deserve it as they shouldn't have left millions of dollars in an exchange account, nor did they see the warning signs months ago. The problem with this community is that there isn't any accountability for any action. People think just because they can install a graphics card and cgminer that they are now Wall St traders. It's bullshit, and shitcoins like this with awful devs that can't release a wallet source they cloned off someone else need to be REMOVED from forums like this. The shitcoins go into exchanges where people throw some BTC at it and hope it turns into something. BTC is getting thinned out, and, yes the Gox situation doesn't help (honestly it only went down by $100), but these coins do more harm because they actually siphon resources away from other more viable coins, or ones that ACTUALLY WORK.

no mtgox is why every altcoin is dead at the moment not because of the launch of horsecoin
Activity: 52
New linux compile still has the no sync problem and stratum still drops this.

I don't think that source was any different to the source used for the original Windows binary. They made a separate, second mistake in not uploading the original source properly.

We've gotta start weeding these people out. I'm just gonna go back to Litecoin and Doge soon. This is getting ridiculous, clueless bastards making shitcoins and driving crypto into the ground.

calm down dude, i think its MTGOX fucking it all up

Are you blaming Gox for this coin not having a compilable wallet and then requesting a do-over? People who lost money in Gox deserve it as they shouldn't have left millions of dollars in an exchange account, nor did they see the warning signs months ago. The problem with this community is that there isn't any accountability for any action. People think just because they can install a graphics card and cgminer that they are now Wall St traders. It's bullshit, and shitcoins like this with awful devs that can't release a wallet source they cloned off someone else need to be REMOVED from forums like this. The shitcoins go into exchanges where people throw some BTC at it and hope it turns into something. BTC is getting thinned out, and, yes the Gox situation doesn't help (honestly it only went down by $100), but these coins do more harm because they actually siphon resources away from other more viable coins, or ones that ACTUALLY WORK.
Activity: 149
next coin is GPUC , launch in 3hr  Grin
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
I'm not too hopeful. He can't even tell the time ("Same time as today (3pm GMT)")
Pages:
Jump to: