Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HORS] ★ 马钱 HORSECOIN ★ 即将推出 LAUNCHED NOW/ ON SWISSCEX EXCHANGE - page 16. (Read 41932 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ann coins are starting to result always in a fail launch, instead ninja launch are doing great...

very true
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ann coins are starting to result always in a fail launch, instead ninja launch are doing great...
Activity: 199
New linux compile still has the no sync problem and stratum still drops this.

I don't think that source was any different to the source used for the original Windows binary. They made a separate, second mistake in not uploading the original source properly.

We've gotta start weeding these people out. I'm just gonna go back to Litecoin and Doge soon. This is getting ridiculous, clueless bastards making shitcoins and driving crypto into the ground.

This coin (Einsteinium) went extremely well during its launch and the dev HAS A BRAIN if you can believe it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemc2-einsteinium-funding-the-future-with-the-future-of-currency-494708

calm down dude, i think its MTGOX fucking it all up
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Advice: next time use a strong password.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

I don't think that source was any different to the source used for the original Windows binary. They made a separate, second mistake in not uploading the original source properly.

We've gotta start weeding these people out. I'm just gonna go back to Litecoin and Doge soon. This is getting ridiculous, clueless bastards making shitcoins and driving crypto into the ground.

This coin (Einsteinium) went extremely well during its launch and the dev HAS A BRAIN if you can believe it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemc2-einsteinium-funding-the-future-with-the-future-of-currency-494708
Activity: 154
maybe certain files got cut off whilst uploading to github initially, seems strange otherwise as it must have been complete for testing and building the windows wallet
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I will come back with full thrust! Can't await another release two release is 2x more than just one!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Sorry for the confusion, there will be a re-launch next saturday same time as today (3pm GMT)

find a decent job and let the coins for real developers
Activity: 199
disapointed but shit happens, we will all get over it!
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Sorry for the confusion, there will be a re-launch next saturday same time as today (6pm GMT)
This sucks...make it NOW!

i can possibly talk for the rest of us...

WE WON'T BE COMING BACK!

if we do its to mine your coin and dump it for 1sat.
Kinda agree, everyone in this thread is disappointed.

+1

Weekend of fail coins!!!
Activity: 11
my HORS wallet address HN5EM7PvxaVKkJg8FLVRzgtWHXqZPFVVFY
need donation Tongue

btw where the dev?? why they gone?

we need an explanation about this --____--

Do you want the donation first, or the explanation?

donation first Tongue,
no need explanation for me,  will patiently waiting the horse power
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
At least i hv a now a full wallet of nice horse vidclips from this thread.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sorry for the confusion, there will be a re-launch next saturday same time as today (6pm GMT)

WE WON'T BE COMING BACK!

Kinda agree, everyone in this thread is disappointed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 42

WE WON'T BE COMING BACK!

Activity: 98

Nice, better give Coingen.io some time to avoid second fail.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
failed... you do not even need to try Wink
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: