Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HORS] ★ 马钱 HORSECOIN ★ 即将推出 LAUNCHED NOW/ ON SWISSCEX EXCHANGE - page 9. (Read 41932 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Im mining also solo with 2 mh/s and got over 100k now... so I dont see a problem that there is 2.5 mil in the market ?!

How are you solo mining, cant get it to work?

[/quote]

My coin conf:

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=mike
rpcpassword=test
rpcport=7581
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=hors.poolerino.com

my cgminer:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer-3.7.2-windows\cgminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:7581 -u mike -p test -w 256 --vectors 1 -I 13 -g 1 --log 1 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1

pause
Activity: 434
Merit: 263

Im mining also solo with 2 mh/s and got over 100k now... so I dont see a problem that there is 2.5 mil in the market ?!
[/quote]

How are you solo mining, cant get it to work?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
this is why I don't understand the low reward for the first 500 blocks.

by the time block reward increases the difficulty is so high it makes early adoption almost pointless.

Bingo.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this is why I don't understand the low reward for the first 500 blocks.

by the time block reward increases the difficulty is so high it makes early adoption almost pointless.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
it is never never never never never smart to put a coin on exchange so early.............. Once adopted low price is not easy to climb up
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Rofl I found like 30 blocks: 22 of them were stale, 6 were orphans and only 2 accepted. I am a sad horse.

Here also, lot of blocks no really hits.

I'm guessing this is because the nodes are located in Asia, so the ping is terrible. Asian miners probably have an edge... don't take my word for it though, I'm just speculating.
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
an average of 25k per block, + orpahns + uncofirmed, so how on swisscex.com could be 2,5 mil coins for sale?
devs instadump because they know this will be 1-3 satoshi coin
why else have exchange immediately

uh oh eh

starting from now, we have confirmed coins in wallet from the pool
Activity: 308
an average of 25k per block, + orpahns + uncofirmed, so how on swisscex.com could be 2,5 mil coins for sale?

uh oh eh

Activity: 93
Rofl I found like 30 blocks: 22 of them were stale, 6 were orphans and only 2 accepted. I am a sad horse.

Here also, lot of blocks no really hits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

uh oh eh
Activity: 154
coins4everyone is up and hashing
spread the hashrate guys, come on to http://horse.coins4everyone.com!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 252
Great Launch, everything is fair, still time to get your rigs ready for bigger block rewards. I agree there needs to be more pools but overal it's great. I'm mining away
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 70
Activity: 87
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
At what block are we at now? Cryptokillers is wokring.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
you must put big reward frist that we that mine with solo had chance for find it ...
Activity: 106
The first 500 blocks will be a decreased reward of 1-50000

now block 317

This is Correct
Anyone please provide a working pool... tried 3 so far and nothing... it is not connecting. Bug with the Software?

We are mining blocks

poolerino.com works for me now!!! Let's Go Horsiessssz!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Cryptokillers is with allot of problems, poolerino is working but sluggish.
Pages:
Jump to: