Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HotShot Coin[HTS] [The Future of CRYPTOCURRENCY] SHA256 - page 6. (Read 43399 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
HTS looks like very promising project.
I am happy being part of this community.
I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful
they has good community which is great think to improve a Project.
They run different giveaway, trivia as well.
Activity: 3
investing without using computer skills is a very smart concept, judging by the complexity of investing in every project, giving new investors to give up and have little concern.
maybe with the creation of this project, we all hope that many more investors will join blockchain and cryptocurrency
Activity: 2
The idea of HotshotCoin team is unique and, in my opinion, profitable, as for the fourth year in a row international tourism is developing faster than other export-oriented sectors of the economy. Question the team in which developed countries do not allow the project HotshotCoin.
brand new
This project is going better than I expected.great opportunity to invest in such a great coin.active abd strong team.best of luck
the team will take this project to new highs and the benefit will be share by the community. lets all unite and support this project to make it a bench mark in th e crypto world where everyone wants to be follow it.
Activity: 5
Its nice to join this  kind of projects because of its purpose and future plans. I will surely continue to support this project.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think HotShot has had a pretty good day on Coinexchange considering it was just listed less then 24 hours ago and that the whole market is in the red. For the price to be at 14k sats is very good, the question is can it hold at this price for a few days, I think it can as people are wanting to buy to start staking and it will be a while before these people will start to sell of there stakes if they choose to do so as some might want to hold long term as this project does look good for the long term if the dev team can deliver on what they have set out in their roadmap.
Activity: 28
Nicehash entry to coin ?
I believe in the future of this coin. Let's all travel to the moon together.pray for you gyz.good luck
Activity: 35
Any pools for the coin?
brand new
hotshot is very powerful project, I love the concept of this project.
I am sure this will be a success soon
good project and great community.wish you always.best of luck
How do we mine, is there an official mining pool?

There is no mining here, its just PoS and the only way to get this coin is to buy from Coinexchange once it is listed which was meant to be today but there were some minor issues with the wallet so now we must wait until tomorrow for HTS to go live. Everything you need to know with block rewards etc.. is on the OP.
Activity: 40
wallet is perfectly working.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
How do we mine, is there an official mining pool?
Activity: 5
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !

HTS It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
What is the amount of coin per bloack?
Most awaited I feel the platform of this project, because that determines the future, hopefully with a team that is clearly in accordance with its professional skills it will have a good impact on this project next
We don't have to wait long now before we can start buying HotShot with the Coinexchange listing expected to be live and trading in the next 24 hours! This is one project I am looking forward to as I'm a big fan of PoS coins and also that this project looks to have a solid future plan which is what we like to see in any new project. If the dev team can deliver on what they have set out then HotShot could become a top cryptocurrency in the long term.
Activity: 6
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I'm willow in this project!
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: