Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HotShot Coin[HTS] [The Future of CRYPTOCURRENCY] SHA256 - page 7. (Read 43399 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Seems interesting, will keep an eye on this for sure.
Good luck to the team
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
I cant wait for platform. And CE fee already paid. I like the idea. Cuz a lot of coin DEV wait till all presale sold out.But  a few days for CE. Good job team. I am following you on discord too...
Activity: 5
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with HTS holder in the future

big community
Another pos coin i found out on discord. HTS has starting to get big in discord community.
Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
and well organized. Congrats for the launching, exchange coming soon.
I wish you success in the project!. This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product,
everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!!
Activity: 2
I agree, a good presentation looks promising. An interesting idea with the messenger, let's look at the implementation
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
I am sure this will be a success in the future.
good project and great community has a lot of potential
Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of HTS, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good
Activity: 2
I agree, a good presentation looks promising. An interesting idea with the messenger, let's look at the implementation
Activity: 6
Its very good project! Now there are many projects, but I was especially interested in this, I believe in its development and further growth.
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the coinexchane.io
HTS is a very great project with a good team I think it is successful soon and for me this project is going to pump and listed on very great exchanger don't miss this project it is very cool invest for this project or regret later don't waste your time and join for this project I'm glad to be part of this wonderful project with a great community and social media account invest for this to get a fortune soon many people have already join on this project
Activity: 1
this project can develop well and quickly, the team that is owned is so much strong,.go to the moon very soon
Activity: 6
I previously didn't notice the reward structure. But it has been designed to keep the supply low & in control which is a very good part Smiley.overall very well planned by Dev Team
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I'm curious how the hotshot coin intends to be the best POS coin? Also missed information about the leasing of coins, known dates, as well as the nominal value of the coin?
I guess mods will be given option to take Hotshot Coins instead of BTC from now on. Great project!
Activity: 13
The HTS project which i found is quite interesting and potential. This is probably the beginning of November that will attract many investors and Bounty hunters.We should consider about this project.
Activity: 10
hi dev.my wallet-qt not sync
brand new
Activity: 0
The project looks very promising, the guys have ambitions and a desire to create something that can benefit society. I will follow this project. I think that they have every chances to contribute to the development of the blockchain industry. I wish you success
copper member
Activity: 15
The HTS project which i found is quite interesting and potential. This is probably the beginning of November that will attract many investors and Bounty hunters.We should consider about this project.

thank you very much and we will work stronger
copper member
Activity: 15
this project can develop well and quickly, the team that is owned is so much strong,.go to the moon very soon

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: